Friday, September 4th

CeCiMom

Watched about 10 minutes of BBad tonight... no way I can listen to Nat and Jordo. Going to bed early tonight. :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all you missed was jordan spilling her guts about everything her and jeff had thought and done up to this point in the game WTF???

her and gnat will bbf's before the nomination ceremony... Michelle out in the cold yet again!!!just sayin

Watched about 10 minutes of BBad tonight... no way I can listen to Nat and Jordo. Going to bed early tonight. :D

:omg: WoW!! That's exactly what I did! I wonder how many others did the same? It was nice to get caught up on things on my computer, rather than listen to voice-noises resembling "nails on the blackboard" (chalkboard?) :hide:

:help: Did I miss something on the live TV tonite? Didn't the promos state that this was gonna be a nite filled with twists and surprises? Perhaps I missed all that when I went into the bathroom to :drool: after seeing "Nats-a-liar" win HOH. :crybaby:

Happy posting!.........As listening to the 4 that are left will only annoy me, I'll be back for BB12. :bedtime:

:offtopic: I've entered "Nats-a-liar" into this annual event:

World's Biggest Liar is an annual competition for telling lies, held in Cumbria, England. Competitors from around the world have five minutes to tell the biggest and most convincing lie they can. Competition rules bar the use of props or scripts. Politicians and lawyers are not allowed to enter the competition, because "they are judged to be too skilled at telling porkies"

When I got up this morning at 7:30 Jordan and Michele talking and confirming their F2 deal. I really think Jordan thinks her best chance is F2 with Michele.

of course she has to play both sides right now until the end.

I'm kinda down on BB here - having trouble watching this gang; no way was I gonna watch Showtime last night & am just now peeking at the feeds, but uhg.

Michelle and Kevin are kinda interesting charactors, I guess, given Nat's repulsive & Jordan's ditzy.

So is it safe to assume most people here were only rooting for Jeff or thought he was hot? Please help keep the ratings up! I want to try out if it comes back next year LOL :animated_bouncy:

OMG OMG Natalie is telling Kevin her speech for nominations. She is calling Michelle a back stabbing habitial liar. It is really long and blames her for Chima leaving. Telling her she is not a true Christian. Natalie said she is a Christian and she would never make a deal with the Devil. If she made the deal with Michele she would be making a deal with Satan. It is really long. She is ending it saying she (Natalie) has played this game with values morals and integrity.

She also has a fake speech about Kevin and they are pretending she is cutting Kevin. (she already had but Kevin doesn't have it)

So is it safe to assume most people here were only rooting for Jeff or thought he was hot? Please help keep the ratings up! I want to try out if it comes back next year LOL :animated_bouncy:

negative, not ONLY Jeff & I dont' think he's hot, just a regular dude on a reality show.

my hierarchy was basically Jeff, Michele, Russell, Laura, Casey

negative, not ONLY Jeff & I dont' think he's hot, just a regular dude on a reality show.

my hierarchy was basically Jeff, Michele, Russell, Laura, Casey

Gotcha ;)

I'm kinda down on BB here - having trouble watching this gang; no way was I gonna watch Showtime last night & am just now peeking at the feeds, but uhg.

I totally agree Gertrude! I can't stand hearing Natalie's voice and her lies. She even lied to Julie on Thursday. I know people like her that talk really fast and say stuff to cover up their lies and it confuses the other person to just believe her. I don't know why that at this point in the game they all talk soooo bad about the other HGs. I'm not going to really watch the feeds and won't be doing any LFUs (hopefully, they'll have enough people for coverage) and I don't even know if I'll watch CBS on Tuesday.

Double ugh!!!

She is ending it saying she (Natalie) has played this game with values morals and integrity.

She has no idea what values, morals or integrity are and never will. She is a skank that crawled out of a hole somewhere and BB felt bad and scooped her up and I hope they are sorry now. If they plan of hg's like this then forget it I'll watch something else. Rewarding trash like this is pathetic and I hope the ratings do a nose dive this week. I watched about 30 to 45 min of BBAD last night and have still not turned on my feeds and won't until they get rid of this piece of garbage. I'll just come here and trash her and hope the others get her out next week out the trash out once and for all.

Practicing her speech. She and Kevin are laughing about her speech. Natalie says it is going to be epic!! Being evil is the only thing that makes her smile. she is ranting about she is a Christian and Michele is Satan

34hetxv.jpg8yvlea.jpg

Wow...glad I wasn't the only one who turned BBAD off last night....! As much as I like Jordan and dislike Gnat, I could not take their endless talking. I posted this comment under another thread too. Michelle or Jordan MUST win that Veto and send Kevin home. Kevin said Gnat was throwing competitions? I highly doubt that. I sure hope Gnat doesn't win BB..I could "tolerate" Kevin winning..but pulling for Michelle for first with Jordan for second.

OK, here's my 2 cents on her speech....

PLEASE, PLEASE BB show it to the viewers in it's entirety Sunday night.

I love watching people who think there doing themselves good "on tv" go down in shear flames. She will make such a jackass out of herself if she says that. I plan to despise her even more if she does it (and that is not an easy task)

Remember that the show will only come back next year if we watch it. And that Morty's is a success because we all pitch in to report what we can when we can. I'm not a fan of Natalie but I want to make sure this site, and this show, keep 'on the air'. So while I may have to edit myself in reporting, I'll still do what I can. I hope this place doesn't become a ghost town because then she's won. You know that right? Letting her make us all go away means she has notoriety! She'll get out of the house and say she was more villainous than any other BB contestant, look how much power she had...... Wouldn't you prefer that she just fades away like other third placers have done?

(okay, I tried a rally the troops message ;) )

Remember that the show will only come back next year if we watch it. And that Morty's is a success because we all pitch in to report what we can when we can. I'm not a fan of Natalie but I want to make sure this site, and this show, keep 'on the air'. So while I may have to edit myself in reporting, I'll still do what I can. I hope this place doesn't become a ghost town because then she's won. You know that right? Letting her make us all go away means she has notoriety! She'll get out of the house and say she was more villainous than any other BB contestant, look how much power she had...... Wouldn't you prefer that she just fades away like other third placers have done?

(okay, I tried a rally the troops message ;) )

I agree. BB is my favorite show and that probably won't change!

I understand what you are saying, ZuZu but if they think that we like watching the Natalie type in the BB house, won't they look for more to put in each season? I thought about that when they had huge ratings for the Chima stuff. Will they look for the crazy divas like her now? I don't watch the feeds much now but I will watch the show to see how it ends.

Oh boy, this girl is in for a big surprise when she gets out of that house and finds out how much most people dislike her. But, I don't think she'll care, especially if she wins the big bucks. People like her are all about themselves and screw everyone else. And I'm talking about real life not the BB show.

I'm not watching BBAD anymore either. Just reading threads and I'll watch CBS show. I can hardly wait for this season to end.

Good point Straykat - it's possible they will. It's possible that by reading how much we disapprove they won't do it again too. Definitely not saying anyone should watch BBAD or the feeds or the show just to make sure the show comes back. If that's the solution that works for you, my opinion means nadda! I'm just one of those natural cheerleaders and hate to see anyone down. And it seemed like the board was kind of down today. Where are my pom poms? :)

Archived