Jeff - Part 3

jammer

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I miss Jeff and his witty sense of humor.

Me, too, Marty..............well, among other things I miss about him:)

I've had a bad time.

Awwww, Jammer, I am so sorry to hear this...........YOU have really made many of MY days much happier this season............THANK YOU! for the memories...........and I hope everything works out for your neice.

AND, before the season ends, thanks REAPER, I've done a lot of drooling here and sure do appreciate your cleaning up!

AND, before the season ends, thanks REAPER, I've done a lot of drooling here and sure do appreciate your cleaning up!

No Prob LV, you cougars haven't been all that bad this season, LOL... BUT, if there is a hot chick on next season, ya'll may be cleaning up after ME... Just sayin... ;)

I skip all the reading and only come for pics now.

I agree!! In the last 2 weeks, Kevin won HOH, Jeff was nominated the same day my niece totalled my SUV, Jeff went home and Natalie won HOH....I've had a bad time. I'm just holding onto the hope that Natalie doesn't make final 2...but with the way my luck has been going....

Wow, that's like the day from Hell. I hope your niece was alright inside the car though.

I hope things get better for you!

Adding my thanks to Reaper and his cohorts for all the time they've put here in Jeff's threads.

I only slipped that one time from Jammer's drool... or was that Elle's ? and that's because it was soo

crowded in here and I couldn't see where I was walking.

Thanks too for everyone that posted pics and videos.

??? will Jeff threads all go into the Archives ???

I'll need to bookmark it for my Jeff fix from time to time.

For me Jeff was a flashback of so many of those guys I grew up with in Chicago. I loved Jeff's funny humor and I loved his loyalty to Jordan. Their solid friendship was the best thing in the house. I hope every season has a Jeff and a Jordan.

No more Natalie's please.

Um, with that said, can we get more Keesha's, Janelle's, and Laura's??? That'd be great, thanks!!! If they happened to hook up, that's TOTALLY cool too!!! :devilish:

Keesha is a fave or mine too!!! My husband loved her!

lol... I'd bet that the main reason for the ratings spiking was the female audience tuning in each

week to see Jeff :heart: :heart: :heart: and Jordon too of course.

(I can't imagine any other reason with this bunch <_<)

I was wondering today what Jeff and Jordon's mom and dad think of all the video tributes to them on You Tube ??

I'd love to know.

Note to Jeff - I could give two sh_ts about how good-looking you are, how nice you are, what eye candy you are.

You have quite possibly/probably ruined this season for many of us. You held much power, some won, and some

given to you, and what did you do? You frittered it away with your stupid decisions. You believed the lies of the

nasty skank and kept her in the game. So you're now in the jury house while she's prancing around the BB house

wearing her Burger King crown, carrying her scepter, and keeping her biotch under her thumb.

Now you're ahead in the running for $25,000. Is this because of your brilliant gameplay? Is it because you may

have set up the skank for a half million bucks? Who knows? I voted for Michelle to win the 25 grand. She's one

of the most deserving houseguests and absolutely the most intelligent. And she stayed in the game longer than

you did.

Jeff, you were one of my favorites for weeks. Like many others, I wanted you to win it all. But boy! Did you

change my mind!!

Note to Jeff - I could give two sh_ts about how good-looking you are, how nice you are, what eye candy you are.

You have quite possibly/probably ruined this season for many of us. You held much power, some won, and some

given to you, and what did you do? You frittered it away with your stupid decisions. You believed the lies of the

nasty skank and kept her in the game. So you're now in the jury house while she's prancing around the BB house

wearing her Burger King crown, carrying her scepter, and keeping her biotch under her thumb.

Now you're ahead in the running for $25,000. Is this because of your brilliant gameplay? Is it because you may

have set up the skank for a half million bucks? Who knows? I voted for Michelle to win the 25 grand. She's one

of the most deserving houseguests and absolutely the most intelligent. And she stayed in the game longer than

you did.

Jeff, you were one of my favorites for weeks. Like many others, I wanted you to win it all. But boy! Did you

change my mind!!

Couldn't have said it better MYSELF oldguy...you HIT the nail on the head........ bravo!!! :notworthy:

I see things a totally different way. I watched the feeds religiously and Jeff did what was best for him at the time. If Jeff had won the last POV that Michele won then Nat and Kevin would be out the door and everyone would be saying Jeff played a great game.

Nothing against Michele but I don't see how she played a good game at all socially or in totality. She did win some comps earlier when needed.

I have to say while I do enjoy Jeff I agree with old guy.

Jeff should NEVER have even been in the POSTION, to have HAD to WIN that last POV to stay in the game..just sayin

EXACTLY! Even in his exit interview Jeff kept saying IF he had won that pov he'd still be in the game. To that, I say

IF the queen had balls she'd be KING! WHY wouldn't he say he should have never believed the nasty skanks's lies?!

Let's not make excuses for him. He lost because he didn't get rid of the skank when he should have. I still maintain he got the boot because of poor game play.

As far as Russell being evicted I say that Michele had the biggest hand in that. I was off work and watching the feeds and Michele for days was telling Jeff and Jordan that Russell was after Jeff. She told them over and over. She confirmed the lie as being true that Kevin and Natalie had fabricated.

I did post the interview also that Russell said if he had won the next HOH he would have put up Jeff and Kevin. He said if Kevin won POV then he would have put up Jordan with Jeff an Jeff would have gone home. That would have broken the deal before they got to F4. Russell admitted in that interview that he would have broken the F4 deal first. Russell also has said in interviews that Jeff did the right thing and it was Jeff's best move in evicting him.

Not saying Jeff played a great game but he worked with the information that he kept getting from Michele and the others. Russell at that time would not talk game with Jeff so what was Jeff to think with everyone (mostly Michele) telling him that Russ was coming after him?

I know people are mad because Natalie is still there but Jeff and Jordan and the others did not know the real Natalie. Even Russell in his blog had said that Natalie was an Angel from heaven and such a sweet girl. Russell was shocked when told she was really 24. So Jeff was not the only one that was "snowed" by Natalie. I hate her and I hate that she is at the end but I don't blame Jeff.

I know people are mad because Natalie is still there but Jeff and Jordan and the others did not know the real Natalie. Even Russell in his blog had said that Natalie was an Angel from heaven and such a sweet girl. Russell was shocked when told she was really 24. So Jeff was not the only one that was "snowed" by Natalie. I hate her and I hate that she is at the end but I don't blame Jeff.

LYDIOT instead of gnat the HOOD RAT!!! ;) ain't no getting around that one!!!

The russell eviction might be debatable ..but...that decision, evicting Lydiot in lieu of gnat IMHO is NOT!

Archived