jammer

*Stops by with my can of WHOOP A$$*

*looks around :shocked2: and states, "DON'T MAKE ME COME BACK IN HERE*

:devilish:

But I love when you come here, Reaper!!

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a rumor that gsn will post 500 times a day that she thinks that Jeff doesn't have a clue how to play BB and the smart thing for Kevin to do is to keep Michele and evict Jordan.

Haven't been here for a few days but I have to say....

OMG marty...I LOVE YOU!!just sayin

For lvgal...no towel but it's what I had left on my computer.

2922009044044pm.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHH................that's GREAT!

THANKS, Jammer...........couldn't get here fast enough when I saw you had posted!! :wub:

**wonder if he's thinking about us!

^^^^ he will be when he sees how many fans he has......

He is near perfection, isn't he?

*Stops by with my can of WHOOP A$$*

*looks around :shocked2: and states, "DON'T MAKE ME COME BACK IN HERE*

:devilish:

I can ALWAYS count on you to get things into perspective,lolol

Ahhhh, you guys are making me feel all warm and fuzzy!!! Kinda like when I climbed the rope in gym class, lol... (Wayne's World reference)

And, HELL YEAH, Marty, we'll plan it out and make a whole day and night of it... But, you'll prolly need to remind me later, cuz, I am currently :cookoo:

And HI SkinnyKitty :animated_wave: (I aim to please)

According to the Overnight TV Ratings, the Sunday broadcast of Big Brother lost half its audience from the previous two Sundays, or approximately Six Million viewers.

The last two Sundays in August, the show recorded a 2.5 rating, more than 12 million viewers. This past Sunday, the first show without Jeff Schroeder and after Thursday's win by Natalie Martinez, drew an anemic 1.8 rating, or approximately 6 million viewers.

Looks like you are a romantic. I hope after the show they continue their relationship, but something tells me this is not going to be another Rob and Amber.

Yes, I am a romantic. Hopefully, they will keep their friendship after the show.

Ahhhh, you guys are making me feel all warm and fuzzy!!! Kinda like when I climbed the rope in gym class, lol... (Wayne's World reference)

And, HELL YEAH, Marty, we'll plan it out and make a whole day and night of it... But, you'll prolly need to remind me later, cuz, I am currently :cookoo:

And HI SkinnyKitty :animated_wave: (I aim to please)

I am a skinny kitty but my cat was fat,lolol enjoy your vico's

According to the Overnight TV Ratings, the Sunday broadcast of Big Brother lost half its audience from the previous two Sundays, or approximately Six Million viewers.

The last two Sundays in August, the show recorded a 2.5 rating, more than 12 million viewers. This past Sunday, the first show without Jeff Schroeder and after Thursday's win by Natalie Martinez, drew an anemic 1.8 rating, or approximately 6 million viewers.

Yes, I am a romantic. Hopefully, they will keep their friendship after the show.

I love hearin that Joy, proves that AG has lost her damn mind,lol

I skip all the reading and only come for pics now.

I agree!! In the last 2 weeks, Kevin won HOH, Jeff was nominated the same day my niece totalled my SUV, Jeff went home and Natalie won HOH....I've had a bad time. I'm just holding onto the hope that Natalie doesn't make final 2...but with the way my luck has been going....

391200906355pm.jpg

hey... how about someone posting a pic of our Jeff and Jeff Probst in just their towels.... vote for which

one you like best and see who wins ???

At least it's something to do since feeds are so boring

Archived