Jeff - Part 3

jammer

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I am really embarrassed right now, but I'm on medications and my memory sucks right now, so those of you that wanted the calendar, please PM me again, I emptied out my in box and I don't remember... To the one's that paid espicially...

Jeff did look very nice tonight. Something about those eyes and that smile! It had to be hard for him to go into the jury house and face Jessie, Lydia, and Russell. I was glad to see that he and Russell were friendly and didn't have any words... (not that I really expected them to.) I just wish the house hadn't have sent Michelle to join them. I know Jeff will be very disappointed by that.

My personal favorite (may not be word for word--When I get in there (JH) I'm gonna do it (take care of himself-ya know) like it owes me money.

I told my sister that one the morning after, we had a good laugh!! Actually it was "I'm gonna beat it like it owes me money" LOL! freesexysmileys947.gif

I'd like to thank all the guys for putting up with us here in Jeff's threads (especially the cleaning crew and their boss Reaper).

It popped into my head this mornin' that it was kinda like us ladies had our own personal Chic Flick to watch these past weeks.... with Jeff in the starring role.

I'm sure the guys didn't mind watching Jordon... but, they weren't as ridiculous and 'over-board' like us ladies were.

LOL... seemed like it was 3/4 DROOL posts and 1/4 game related posts. ^_^

Ahhh what a great year for us ladies .... at last :excl:

(Yana... PM'd ... hell, yeah on the calendar)

jeff-inside.jpg

mmm...so great to see him last night. Again he handled a very uncomfortable situation well. I would have busted Lydia in her nasty mouth.

Great Picture!!!

My personal favorite (may not be word for word--When I get in there (JH) I'm gonna do it (take care of himself-ya know) like it owes me money.

I told my sister that one the morning after, we had a good laugh!! Actually it was "I'm gonna beat it like it owes me money" LOL! freesexysmileys947.gif

:animated_rotfl: I loved that one..aww Jeff :naughty:

I'll bet the JH would be a whole lot more fun to watch right now. Silly that they don't show more of it when the show goes awry as BB11 surely has done. It can't be that they have to follow the formula. What formula? :)

Sure would rather be watching the JH on BBAD. That show has been boorriinngggg for weeks now!!!

Archived