Jeff - Part 3

jammer

I was thinking about it, and I can't remember, but does the person that doesn't go on the block this week even get to compete in the PoV? Cause if say Nat does what she says and puts up Michele and Kevin, and Jordan win's PoV, then Jordan takes Michele off the block, she couldn't go up as a replacement...

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yana, the POV winner will be the deciding vote (POV holder has all the power this week) So, in that scenario, if Jordan wins POV, she'll prolly vote to evict Kevin... Only if 1 of the 2 noms win the POV, then they'll obviously save themselves, then be the only voter this week... Hope this helps :)

And yes, ALL play for the POV, LIVE Tuesday night...

But Julie said last night to tune in next Thursday for the PoV competition, and the live PoV meeting, she didn't say anything about them playing for it live, she only said live after she said something about the competition...

I'd re-watch it Yana, I coulda swore JC said tune in Tuesday for the live POV and eviction, and beginning of the Final 3 part HoH comp, then Thursday, find out who won part one, watch part 2, and part 3 will be live... Hmmm, I'm gonna go re-watch the end myself, just to clarify... BRB

ETA: And, I'm guessing that Sunday the 13th would be a season recap...

Yep, I re-watched it, and Tuesday is a special LIVE show (POV comp, ceremony, and eviction) ;)

Hi Reaper, what did Julie say about that damn mystery door and the p box? I can't remember, exactly. Please and thanks.

I set the DVR wrong and missed the last 40 minutes of the early show... :angry:

I thought something important was that Jeff said he may have made a mistake sending Russel home. Since the worst thing happened for him, he and Jordan were on the block together and he got booted, I can't imagine he would really do it exactly over again like he said on Thur. night. I hope he is starting to realize who was behind everything now that he is in the jury house finding out Nat is 24.

I think he is

In Natalie's EPIC speech she is preparing she is mentioning that she is 18 and that an 18 year old was able to make it to the final 4.

So if they see part of this speech in the JH then they are going to hate her even more. :lol:

Thanks for clearing that up for me Reaper!!! Next year I am going to set my DVR to record the season, and my husband is just going to have to put up with it!!!

On the early show interview, which they barely show much Jeff said if he had a chance to go back and re think it he prolly woulda re-thought evicting Russell, I wished he would said he wished he had not trusted in Nasty. oh well

He still thinks Nat is 18! How will he feel when he finds out her real age?

give us an idea what it's like to live in that house.

A. Jeff Schroeder, Big Brother 11: It

He still thinks Nat is 18! How will he feel when he finds out her real age?

oh Joy, I think he will really be pissed and pissed at himself, he is a good guy and to be taken by sonmeone like her??? It will be an ego buster. And she disgusts me for that kinda stuff, she wants to be a ball buster, thinks it is great.

I have read some of the interviews, but not this one, it was great, thanks for posting it joy.

jeff, i'm so sorry you got evicted man. i mean it wasn't your fault. it was that mean natalie. dammit, she was supposed to just give up and let you win. instead of giving up, that little liar kept playing to win. don't feel bad man. if jordan would not have wanted lydia out for calling her a "fat ho" then you may have had the balls to play to win. that was natalie's fault too...she got in jordans head. now back dooring russel, now that was your ideal right? no that was nat's fault too. again, she was playing to win and tricked you into a final 4 deal with her and kev. she trick jordan too. she's a bad girl. she was supposed to let you win dammit. she forced you to make all those bad decisions. man she should just quit now and let you take her place in the final 3. it's not right. they didn't lie, cheat and backstab in the other season. man, it's not your fault but you should feel really f**king dumb. because you are dumb as a box of rocks. loser!!!! :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Is it just my imagination or does this guy kinda remind you of Jeff? I think it's the mouth.

ActorProfileCurtis.jpg

There's an old Tony Curtis movie on TCM and I happened to glance over at him and thought, "wow, he looks like Jeff" -- except Jeff's better looking.

Tony could have used some eyebrow tweezers. ;)

jeff, i'm so sorry you got evicted man. i mean it wasn't your fault. it was that mean natalie. dammit, she was supposed to just give up and let you win. instead of giving up, that little liar kept playing to win. don't feel bad man. if jordan would not have wanted lydia out for calling her a "fat ho" then you may have had the balls to play to win. that was natalie's fault too...she got in jordans head. now back dooring russel, now that was your ideal right? no that was nat's fault too. again, she was playing to win and tricked you into a final 4 deal with her and kev. she trick jordan too. she's a bad girl. she was supposed to let you win dammit. she forced you to make all those bad decisions. man she should just quit now and let you take her place in the final 3. it's not right. they didn't lie, cheat and backstab in the other season. man, it's not your fault but you should feel really f**king dumb. because you are dumb as a box of rocks. loser!!!! :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

:lookaround: Whoa...it's ok I promise. :hide:

fail...lydia didn't see her goodbye messages either. he's in the jury house as we speak. no one is coming back. the show is scheduled to end a week from tuesday. c'mon people have some sort of dignity and except it already...GAME OVER. :ciao:

Okay...I'm not really sure what you're talking about... :lookaround: but you seem to be having a good time saying it..so good for you! :hurray:

Archived