Jeff - Part 3

jammer

LenRay I posted that link and tried to tell the people that Russell would NOT have stuck with the F4 deal if he won HOH. Some people just dont want to like Jeff no matter what.

I think a lot of the Jeff dislike has to do with being a Michele fan and Jeff at times was rude to Michele.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marty, have you seen Jeff's interview with Ross Matthews yet? It is the best interview Ross has done this year. Ross said he wanted to put on a Jordan mask and kiss Jeff...it was hilarious. Jeff explained that he was not a morning person and Michele was so bubbly every morning. He praised her game but said just living in that house at close quarters with those peeps was wearing him down....

Yes I love the Ross interview. Jeff is just such "normal" guy. What a difference between the attitude of Jessie and Jeff.

Jeff also said he didn't trust Russell because he cold not get Russell to talk game with him. (and of course we know Michele had been telling him for days that Russ was after him)

Was that Michele's gameplay to divide Russ and Jeff? Or is that just her personality? It's hard to tell. I'm cool with Michele and Jordan being F2. Even if Jordan wins only $50,000 she said she mainly needs a new car. Then she owes $1,000 on her credit card to pay off her boob job and she could use the rest to go to Technical College and become the best little Dental Technician in Charlotte!

Me too! I feel great this a.m. Early I told someone "well, Fatcat's down for the count and I'll be zoning out soon myself!"

I will PM you if anything earth changing occurs. I guess you saw Jeff's inierview with Ross Matthews...this is Ross's best interview yet. Ross said he wanted to put on a Jordan mask and makeout with Jeff!! Jeff shows he is level-headed and smart. BTW last night Jordan told all she had never seen BB when she was recruited. They sent her some tapes, but probably not of the live feeds. Here is exit interview with Russell who says if Jeff had not evicted him he would have put up Kevin/Jeff. If Kevin had won Veto Comp Russ would have put up Jordan with Jeff!!!! So Jeff was caught between a rock and a hard place. I still don't think Russ could have been very graceful filling up that hot chocolate bowl...

Thanks Len, I dvr'd early show and will watch the Ross interview, nothin like a little xanax and a bubble bath to make ya sleep like a new born babe,lol

I will never understand what the reason behind Michele trying to turn Jeff against Russell was. For days before Jeff put him up she kept reporting to Jeff and Jordan everything he said and made it clear that Russ was after Jeff. Maybe the F4 deal they had would have stuck if Michele had kept stuff to herself.

For me it has nothing to do with being a Michelle fan,as she definately had to grow on me...

The reason I fell off the jeff wagon is because jeff was not very good at playing this game,and it showed glaringly..

Both he and jordan played the game on a very personal level ,rather than strategically,and it showed.

I'm not saying jeff is not smart, or a decent guy, but he did not understand this game ,which became evident as time in the house passed!

At the start of the game both were very tight lipped,as time went along and they got some power and THOUGHT they had it wrapped up they became very LOOSED lipped,especially jordan..

The showmance might have been great ,but I actually think jordan hurt jeffs game play,not that IMHO it would have made any difference had they not formed an alliance, because jeff just wasn't up to playing this game and winning it!

Objectively/Subjectively I can say that voting LYDIOT out had to be the worst game move this season! enuff said!!! ;)

Objectively and Subjectively sometimes get confused!!!!just sayin

Opps sorry for my STOOPIDTY.

Me thinks that OBJECTIVE and most uber jeff fans CAN NOT coexist in the same conversation!!! but hey that is JMHO!!!

Jeff is gone,as jeff stated he can only blame himself for him heading to the JH! Add the fact that he, HIMSELF said "I'm not very good at this game!"

Stick a FORK in ME I'm DONE!!! :animated_rotfl:

Objectively:

JORDAN wanted Lydia because she called her a fat HO and then tried to justify it as "better for the game".

Subjectively:

What was Jeff to do? :animated_scratchchin: Vote to keep the idiot who called Jordan a fat HO?

I don't think so (lol)..........not if he wanted to keep snuggling

Me thinks that OBJECTIVE and most uber jeff fans CAN NOT coexist in the same conversation!!! but hey that is JMHO!!!

Jeff is gone,as jeff stated he can only blame himself for him heading to the JH! Add the fact that he, HIMSELF said "I'm not very good at this game!"

Stick a FORK in ME I'm DONE!!! :animated_rotfl:

Amen! He said it himself, " I coulda walked to the finals". He was GIVEN a pivotal turnaround by all his adoring fans and STILL "got got". I will miss his gorgeous face though.

What a craptastic night of BB. Worst.episode.EVER.

NO twist from lame ass lyin CBS(takin cues from Nat, CBS, or what??), Jeff is evicted AND Natalie wins HoH. Praying Michelle or Jordan win PoV. If they do not, I am done watching this season. Isn't almost time for Survivor & The Biggest Loser?????

I will always consider Jeff (and Jordan) to be the best part of this season. They made it fun to watch.

I wholeheartedly agree with you Straykat! Jeff and Jordan did it for me too. I liked Russell when he was a good guy and indebted to Jeff (of his own accord) and I liked it when J/J/M/R were gonna be the final 4. But poor Jeff....I feel so bad for him right now having to go into that den of vipers at the jury house. My only hope is that Russell mans up and sticks with him as a friend.

What a craptastic night of BB. Worst.episode.EVER.

NO twist from lame ass lyin CBS(takin cues from Nat, CBS, or what??), Jeff is evicted AND Natalie wins HoH. Praying Michelle or Jordan win PoV. If they do not, I am done watching this season. Isn't almost time for Survivor & The Biggest Loser?????

Hello, and "The Amazing Race" starts the 27th of Sept, oh yeah baby,lololol

Archived