Jeff - Part 3

jammer

Jeff was the first HG ever to get a standing ovation from the audience. Julie Chen was shocked when everyone stood up for Jeff. I also noticed how warm she was to Jeff unlike other HG.

So I don't think that all of America thinks he is dumb. I don't

I do not thik Jeff is stupid or dumb he is just not a good player of BB, I have enjoyed him very much this seasin and will miss him.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff, I will miss looking at your finely chiseled body. That smile that made me go gooey in the knees and wet in places that are only accessible to my husband.

At the same time, it took being stabbed in the back to recognize the truth regarding trusting the wrong people.

And, karma is a bitch. You not only stabbed your final 4 alliance in the back, you complained about Russell having a fit over being stabbed in the back by YOU. You made great speeches about how Russell should have accepted his fate, etc. How you wouldn't "pull a Russell" by scrambling around in the end for the vote, but ended up not only being a whiny sore loser when you received what you did to Russell, and got outclassed in your final speech by Russell in that you left the house bitter and with scalding words to the others. Russell may have had less class as part of his strategy, but he left in a much better manner than you did.

Buh bye!

P. S. You will still get something out of the whole thing (Hollywood is calling) because people will forgive you for being a poor sport because they hate Natalie/Kevin for their game play. Even if you did the same type of thing the week before.

i don't jeff's speech tonite was being a poor sport. i thought it was a last ditch effort & pretty smart to get nat's vote. to kevin was a little harsh but he hugged everyone, wished them all good luck, & didn't throw any stones on his way out.

Lol at the sappy CBS people trying to set up for the big goodbye kiss not once, but twice. And when Jeff leaves it doesn't happen. Even Julie called him out on it. Dumbass Grodner was probably banking on that, since she's more into these stupid showmances than picking a solid gameplay oriented cast. Good thing Jeff left, or Grodner might have put him on slop.

Mark my words, Jeff will end up with $25 G's as America's Choice!!! So, I guess Jordan will prolly be getting Walmart earrings for the trip to Hawaii, LOL!!!

Hi, Reaper....welcome back...Jordan did say she she wanted to pick them out so Wal Mart it is!!!! Jordan just saw picture of Nat's BFF and "she looks OLD..." LMAO....

Hey Len :animated_wave: *Glad to be back* This week has kicked my arse!!! Long days, so, I took FatCats lead, popped a xanax, and had a beer... Nice and relaxed now, FINALLY!!! Bummed to see Jeff leave, but, he really didn't know how to play the game, and I loved that he got a standing ovation!!!

I don't think that not seeing his messages is necessarily not meaning that he might return. Lydia didn't see hers that night either. I know a lot of you want to see him back in, but I don't think they would do something so game changing so late in the game. If they really want Jeff to win, they could get creative with it and say something such as:

By putting your hand in Pandora's box a second time you have unleashed the power of letting the public decide who win BB out of the whoever is in the jury and America chose Jeff.

But that definitely wont happen

I am soooooooo disappointed that he is gone!! :crybaby:

Wish there was some kind of twist that brings him back and

removes Nat immediately!! (I know I am dreaming but, sounded good)

The show will not be the same without him!! Not really worried about

watching it now!! Especially with him gone and Nat as HOH! :censored:

Just gotta hope & pray that Jordan or Michelle wins that POV!! If they don't

then I am done watching the show!! Can NOT watch one of those lieing,

ignorant, disgusting creatures win the game!! Just can't do it!!

Anyways......

Jeff you will be greatly missed and BB will NOT be the same without you there!!

Wish you the very best in life!! I have been a fan from day one and I always will be!!

(((((((Hugs to Jeff)))))))))

i TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU

I hope you're right .. :2thumbsup: It doesn't make sense that of all the houseguests they didn't show any bye messages that's one of the things I like the best.

fail...lydia didn't see her goodbye messages either. he's in the jury house as we speak. no one is coming back. the show is scheduled to end a week from tuesday. c'mon people have some sort of dignity and except it already...GAME OVER. :ciao:

Hey Len :animated_wave: *Glad to be back* This week has kicked my arse!!! Long days, so, I took FatCats lead, popped a xanax, and had a beer... Nice and relaxed now, FINALLY!!! Bummed to see Jeff leave, but, he really didn't know how to play the game, and I loved that he got a standing ovation!!!

Sounds like we were all popping xanax and having a cold one!!! Be sure and catch Jeff's exit interview with Ross Matthews...it the best one yet. Shows how smart (outside the house) Jeff is. And Jeff screwed himself in game by losing Russell, although Russell later said that was smartest thing to evict him when Jeff did. Here is another interview with Russ (not matthews and not Julie):

Sounds like we were all popping xanax and having a cold one!!! Be sure and catch Jeff's exit interview with Ross Matthews...it the best one yet. Shows how smart (outside the house) Jeff is. And Jeff screwed himself in game by losing Russell, although Russell later said that was smartest thing to evict him when Jeff did. Here is another interview with Russ (not matthews and not Julie):

Hey Reap and Len, I slept like a baby last night, no BB nightmares, Glad someone else sees the benifit of a little xanax now and then. I feel refreshed this am, just had my coffee,and am going to do some house cleaning. I still am boycotting the show and the After dark until after pov, but I can get my updates here and not have to listen to Nasty brag on herself 24/7. I did tape the early show and will watch Jeffs interview.

Me too! I feel great this a.m. Early I told someone "well, Fatcat's down for the count and I'll be zoning out soon myself!"

I will PM you if anything earth changing occurs. I guess you saw Jeff's inierview with Ross Matthews...this is Ross's best interview yet. Ross said he wanted to put on a Jordan mask and makeout with Jeff!! Jeff shows he is level-headed and smart. BTW last night Jordan told all she had never seen BB when she was recruited. They sent her some tapes, but probably not of the live feeds. Here is exit interview with Russell who says if Jeff had not evicted him he would have put up Kevin/Jeff. If Kevin had won Veto Comp Russ would have put up Jordan with Jeff!!!! So Jeff was caught between a rock and a hard place. I still don't think Russ could have been very graceful filling up that hot chocolate bowl...

Archived