Mystery Door Twist (2nd time around)

CeCiMom

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think winner gets extra jury vote

or they bring back jeff

I'm guessing a big pay out to leave early. $100,000 or at least 2nd place money.

i think winner gets extra jury vote

or they bring back jeff

Yep, I thought it might be an extra jury vote last week. Apparently AG said in an interview it will be America as the 7th juror.

Like I said in chat though, unless Jeff is naked in the box, I'm not interested in opening it.

it has to involve jeff somehow because he was part of the PB. i think it may have been slated to be done that night but after the crowd reaction (for jeff) and the ratings drop ( cause there are only the bugs dad and her PO will be watching) CBS is sure to take they (true to form) will use it to their "discretion"

lol guess i shouldn't have drank the whole bottle.........

I am out of here for awhile, too. IF Natalie wins BB11, I will be out of BB, period. I won't have that crap in my life. And....I think the way they led us on about the mystery thing is ridiculous and shows that they have no clue what they are doing. I didn't even like the way the show was handled tonight. I think I am disappointed. Really disappointed.

honestly i knew they would bring it back but i didnt think they would bring it back this season

i said in the last thread the next time they do it

it would affect the game

i was expecting them to bring it back next season

i think if michelle or jordan would have won hoh no pandora box

I most definately will not watch the rest of BB, I just cannot, and I may not come here for awhile to read because I will not be able to stand Natalie gloating this week, after POV day, I may come here to see what is up, but I am pretty much done with BB for the season, too many other really good shows comin on, and Project runway is back now on a different network, and I love that.

They never did the shopping spree this season did they? It will probably be something stupid like that.

Nat sees the door with the ? on it and there is a pair of sweat pants hanging up. Being unable to resist wearing sweatpants she puts them on and gets locked in the room while the backyard is filled with racks of clothes.

Hmmm... the no exit good-byes is a curious thing. just sayin'

if jeff came back into the game

if he made the end

imo he wouldnt win

could be right... 1 charity could be excused but, another?... jury house may revolt.

They have talked about Pandora's Box tonight... Kevin says he thinks it will return this week, and Nat has already said she is greedy and is going to take whatever's in it, good or bad, unless she thinks there's bugs in it, then she won't risk her life... Ha...

Archived