Mystery Door Twist (2nd time around)

CeCiMom

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh Joni, I love it, we seem to have had a mod shortage this weekend,lol

You took my meaning the right way. Hears a match striking, smells smoke, and KABOOM!!!!

good , I thought I took it right, my best laugh of the eve you and the Queen Joni

Maybe a combination tampon/firecracker....

well for that box, it may have to be a stick of dyn-o-mite,lolol

the reason pandora's box was so lame is because the ideal started off as a way to save jeff. BB figure out that their was no credible way they could have jeff win a golden veto so, they had to come up with something for PB. the 2 gimmicks they came up with was the best they could do at the last minute.

You know what I believe this is true ... BB have come up way better twists than this stupid Pandora's Box that didn't change the course of the game one bit ... I truely believe had it been Jordan or Michelle as HOH something game changing would have happened ...

The first time they told us of Pandora's box they said it would impact the game ... The second time I could have sworn Julie said it had to do with the Jury but I can't find it on any videos ... But it did lead you to believe that something would happen to change the game ...

Pandora's box was totally Lame and BB could have done with out it ... Really!

The first time they told us of Pandora's box they said it would impact the game ... The second time I could have sworn Julie said it had to do with the Jury but I can't find it on any videos ...

Julie didnt say anything about the Jury there was a commercial that said "Pandora's box is back! Watch out this time the Jury packs the surprise, and it wont be pretty"

The commercials are saying the jury house "packs the surprise" in the Pandora's Box. With four of them, do they just all vote for someone else to go back in, but can't vote for themselves, so that whoever gets at least 2 votes goes back in the game but can only stay if the houseguests choose to either evict who they all voted for or take whatever is in the box?

So far this season has pulled out every trick in the book other than Diamond Veto and the old "box trick."

AH HAAA ... No wonder I couldn't find where Julie said this time its the Jury that packs the punch ... It was in the commercials ...

Julie didnt say anything about the Jury there was a commercial that said "Pandora's box is back! Watch out this time the Jury packs the surprise, and it wont be pretty"

LOL ... Thx ... I know I seen it and heard it and couldn't figure out where ... But since it was in the commercials most people don't record those and I couldn't find it ... Anyway the Jury had nothing to do with Pandora's box ... SO that just goes to show you they changed it once again ...

Here is the link to the commercial ...

As usual you have to read thru the silly little tactics BB uses ... They word things in a way to make you think something totally out of left field than what is really going to happen ...

When it said Pandora's box is back but watch out cause its the Jury thats packing the surprise it simply meant that Natalie was outed for her age ... GOOD GRIEF! IDK why I even thought it could be something in the first place ...

I've watched every show of every season...I need to get a life...LoL...Twist? That wasn't a twist...It was lame...

It was something they had to have been planning for awhile though...How can you possibly pull something like that off (from planning to implementing) in less than two days?

rumor had jessie meeting natalie

Well, Morty, you were right the boyfriend and proposal was the truth!! I agree with everyone that it was lame and not necessary.........

I only hope there will be more to play out yet.

That's why Morty is in charge here and not me LOL...

Archived