Thursday, 9/3 Live Show

OmegaBetaZeta

re Natalie going after Jordan this week--I think Natalie has put a lot of effort into how she appears to the JH, as in keeping the blood off her hands, to assure her votes. I don't think she's stupid enough to risk going to F2 with Kevin when the vote could be easily split. I believe she thinks she could beat Jordan hands down, so why mess it up after she's gotten this far (if she's in the f3 winning position and gets to choose.) She'll be like what's-his-name who evicted Diana (S4 I think). She'll go with who she considers a sure thing. Don't think she's dumb enough to be an Ivette and settle for 2nd place to keep a "friend" happy.

A Natalie/Jordan F2 might be interesting (although too risky for my liking). It would be interesting if all the JH evictees compared notes about all of NataLIE's lies and they had to decide if she deserved the $ over someone who played an honorable game, yet was loved by everyone.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't believe she yelled that after the HOH. She has solidified the teams as Jord/Mich vs Nat/Kev. She can't lie to anyone to swing votes anymore. That was a dumb thing to do.

agree

it was dumb since pov holder determines who goes

I can't believe she yelled that after the HOH. She has solidified the teams as Jord/Mich vs Nat/Kev. She can't lie to anyone to swing votes anymore. That was a dumb thing to do.

I thought it was dumb too! In fact I felt like she meant she was against Jordan and Michelle, who were both against Chima

re Natalie going after Jordan this week--I think Natalie has put a lot of effort into how she appears to the JH, as in keeping the blood off her hands, to assure her votes. I don't think she's stupid enough to risk going to F2 with Kevin when the vote could be easily split. I believe she thinks she could beat Jordan hands down, so why mess it up after she's gotten this far (if she's in the f3 winning position and gets to choose.) She'll be like what's-his-name who evicted Diana (S4 I think). She'll go with who she considers a sure thing. Don't think she's dumb enough to be an Ivette and settle for 2nd place to keep a "friend" happy.

A Natalie/Jordan F2 might be interesting (although too risky for my liking). It would be interesting if all the JH evictees compared notes about all of NataLIE's lies and they had to decide if she deserved the $ over someone who played an honorable game, yet was loved by everyone.

i agree with you as far as nat jordan. personally, i think the best move for all the house guess is to try to go F2 against Jordan. I can't see J getting 3 votes. i really can't see any vote for her other than jeff.

Hey was it just the west coast feed of the live show that was edited for improper content? At minute 22 on my TiVo, right after Kevin makes his handcuff statement and Julie tells him to keep it clean, Julie asks another question and suddenly the fish tank is shown for a moment and we never hear the response. Clearly something got chopped out. Somebody said something that CBS didn't want on the air. Might have been after the original broad cast.

''The word Kevin was not allowed to say was "MoFo" He said (referring to the money competition) that everyone was acting like greedy MoFo's. When he went upstairs to do his HoH bit they told him that "MoFo" is not a word that is allowed.' :animated_rotfl:

This was on front Morty's page.

Thanks for the info. Couldn't find any references anywhere here at Mortys

got to say, that was lamest BB HoH competition they have ever had. No skill involved, a person randomly could have done just as well flipping a coin. BB could have asked any question. How about "Did President Obama and his wife decide to have another child, True or false?" or "Micheal Jackson died, true or false?". Sure... there was they were making some kind of educated guesses, but when it is true or false, a person can do just as well flipping a coin. Boo on BB for not having a game of skill at this critical point in the game.

They do this same one at the same time every year. I think the idea is so it's easy enough for a monkey to understand, so some totally worthless players can at least have a shot. They want it to be "easy" after final four. Which is why winning endurance doesn't even give you much of an advantage at all, yet the competition afterwards is unusually complex and only serves to eliminate one person that could still be picked to go to final two anyway. Big Brother's competitions are a total mess.

I started thinking about it after I posted my last comment, and all the competitions are intensionally designed to be pretty worthless. It requires slightly more skill than pulling a name out of a hat, but it appears the whole point of all these silly games is to more-or-less randomly select a new HoH and PoV each week.

Overall the game of BB is about 80% social gaming skills (people skills), and 20% luck. There is no way any player could control the game from start to finish and win based on individual skills; BB throws in the element of "random luck".

Your are correct, as usual, Shipp! On feeds after show Kevin told Nat he didn't realize "MoFo" was inappropriate for TV. Apparently it was only MoFo....that CBS team have really learned out to bleep out stuff have HGs like Chima going off on live shows.

I used to work in a law office and we had a client named Morrison Forester, which we abbreviated to MoFo. I remember when I first started there I thought they were some swearing people because everything they said was Mofo this and Mofo that. Obviously after a couple of weeks I realized it was the shortened version of Morrison Forester but for a little while I was like Dayum.

Archived