Thursday, 9/3 Live Show

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just realized that I don't get to see the show till after the football game at 11:37, and it is preseason too, which is bs if you ask me and I am a huge football fan,lol

HGs are going to throw dragonflies at Gnat and Butterflies at Kevin! Then hose Gnat down... But then the real contest begins, search the house for all Gnats boogers under the chairs, beds, tables, ect... The one who collects the most boogers becomes HOH.

i can totally see jordan winning hoh

with few hg left is usually when cowboys/sheila of the world pull out a miracle win

but favorite should be michelle to win it

pov is gonna be a war

HGs are going to throw dragonflies at Gnat and Butterflies at Kevin! Then hose Gnat down... But then the real contest begins, search the house for all Gnats boogers under the chairs, beds, tables, ect... The one who collects the most boogers becomes HOH.

ROTFLMAO MadMarty you're a trip :animated_rotfl:

Even if by some miracle Gnat wins (and if she does I won't watch until POV is played) the power all lies in POV. If Gnat puts up Michelle and Jordan and either wins POV, Kevin goes up and most likely out! Woohoo! POV winner, unless its HOH, decides who goes this week. So I'm not going to get to upset/excited until POV is played this week. I'm still hoping its Michele who wins both. ;)

And I'm hoping its something that involves bugs. :giggle:

I realize no one else is rooting for Natalie to win HOH tonight, so I will. Hehehe.

Here's the fun part. If Natalie wins HOH, this means that the battle is on between Michelle and Kevin to win HOH. Jordan is completely safe with this scenario. If Natalie/Kevin win POV, Jordan is safe while Michelle gets voted out. If Michelle/Jordan win POV, Kevin is gone. Jordan skates into the F3. It would be a battle royale!! It would be full of drama as Natalie throws POV while she attempts to play Jordan, Kevin, AND Michelle. LMAO

I really really would love to see the week in this case. Since Natalie is going to be safe this week no matter what, we might as well TRY to save Jordan. Well... okay... I'm all right with Jordan winning HOH too. Because again, it would be between Kevin and Michelle on who leaves because Jordan and Michelle want Kevin out while Kevin and Natalie want Michelle out.

The true crime would be to see Jordan get expelled because Michelle won HOH and was automatically safe while Kevin or Natalie won POV and had to eliminate Jordan.

LOOKOUT EVERYBODY... Gnatalie has just jumped into the Skankmobile and is fixin to run down Jeff. She's put it into skank-o-drive and is really movin now. BUT WAIT! Jeff whips out his trusty hoodie rat ghetto blaster, aims and then fires!!!!!! The blaster, with it's oder piercing armor penatrates the skankmobile and blows the boogers right out of Gnat's nose. With the world now free from the Skankmistress our hero grabs his bubble headed bleach blonde and rides off into the sunset.

Archived