Michele

CeCiMom

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Kevin dumps Michele he has lost the big bucks....IMO. If he keeps her he has a better chance against Michele than Nat...IMO But if not and Jordo wins HOH 1 endurance....the nat it goner~ Nat may take HOH part 2 on previous order of things that happened in the house, but the last HOH is about evicted guests and she has no social knowledge of these people....she was buried up Jesse's ass the first four weeks.....both Kevin and Jordan know the players.

IMHO kevin doesn't even make to F2 if he evicts michelle, unless he wins the final HOH comp!!!

Forget about the big money ,he even looses 2nd place money!

But if not and Jordo wins HOH 1 endurance....the nat it goner~ Nat may take HOH part 2 on previous order of things that happened in the house, but the last HOH is about evicted guests and she has no social knowledge of these people....she was buried up Jesse's ass the first four weeks.....both Kevin and Jordan know the players.

Sue your post confused me..If jordan wins the 1st part ,endurance,and gnat wins the 2nd part,it would be gnat and jordan battling it out to see who wins the final comp..kevin wouldn't even be in the mix???

If jordan wins she is taking gnat,if gnat wins she is taking jordan..so the girls would have it LOCKED!!!

rumor is michele will be evicted

just a rumor i heard

but rumor are usually true

Patricia great minds think alike!! ;)

Busy there is no way jordan is taking kevin if she wins the final HOH!!! just sayin

You better hope kevin evicts jordan and keeps Michelle if you don't want gnat to win the WHOLE thing!!!

Okay, I'm now campaigning for Michelle.

It's obvious Kevin will kick her out (and regret it later!)

so the only hope for justice is if America gives her the prize for America's Player.

I just posted on my Facebook (nearly 1,000 friends since I'm an author) and I'm

am asking people to vote for Michelle. I know she needs way more numbers

that that but maybe some of you have blogs, etc.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/i.../americas_vote/

VOTE FOR MICHELLE!!!

If Kevin evicts Michelle he's gone at the final jury member unless he wins final HOH. He should just tell Gnat screw you bitch I'm keeping who I want to keep. But the little poof doesn't have the stones to stand up to his master... Bye Bye Michelle and Kevin...

I dont think Natalie would evict Kevin but he will win HOH I would be at F2 with Kevin or Natalie over Michelle or Jordan they might beat them because of the lies but if it is Kevin and Natalie they have to pick one so it will be Natalie and Kevin F2.

Archived