Michele

CeCiMom

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Michele, it was a great run. You and Laura were my 2 favs from week 1, so sad neither of you will be sitting in the F2 chair on finale night (now THAT would have been an amazing final 2!). Still cant believe how close you got in the 2nd to last HOH and POV comps..just not close enough. I hope by the time theres an all stars (and they BETTER bring you back for it) you improve your talking skills and dont get so flustered when things dont go your way...you would then be an epic BB player! I will be watching the finale just to see Nat's goofy face if you end up winning the 25K and Kevin's as well if he loses to either girl and realizes what a horrendous f*** up he made by not keeping you. All the best to you in your career and with your husband <3

I wanted Michele to win the 500k. I hope that she wins the 25k but think that it will go to Jeff or Jordan. Despite a few occurrences to the contrary, Michele seems a very nice person overall and IMO was placed in an untenable position much of the time. Michele was treated shamefully by more than one person on BB11. I hope that karma kicks their ass for it.

I loved the enthusiasm she had at the end of compititions, whether she won or someone she liked won. She would jump up and down and no one else would. I think she is a great person and I wish her lots of luck with her future!

Ok so sure maybe Michele had a crush on Jeff but why all the crap talk about her from GNat. Yes, I am considering the source.

I just don't get it. She never did anything in the house to show she did love her husband. So she Jeff is hot...uh so does a lot other women married and not.

Did the houseguest forget about her being married?

I loved the enthusiasm she had at the end of compititions, whether she won or someone she liked won. She would jump up and down and no one else would. I think she is a great person and I wish her lots of luck with her future!

I said this to my husband when Michele lost at the last HOH. She was bummed but still was a good sport.

I've thought long and hard on this. (smell the wood burning anyone???) I have always felt the America's Award should go to the play who played good, but just not the best and ultimately came out in the 4th or 3rd position. My vote is for Michele. I found nothing stupid about her, a little annoying because of the way she giggles at everything, but through out she played a game with all the moves she's needed to advance herself and she did it as a party of one IMO....

My vote for the AC is for Michele

Michelle ain't gonna win AC over a good looking blonde :animated_rotfl:

The funny part is I find Michelle FAR more attractive than Jordan.

Hell, if Michelle got a nosejob, the way she was looking the last half of the season she'd be a 10.

I've thought long and hard on this. (smell the wood burning anyone???) I have always felt the America's Award should go to the play who played good, but just not the best and ultimately came out in the 4th or 3rd position. My vote is for Michele. I found nothing stupid about her, a little annoying because of the way she giggles at everything, but through out she played a game with all the moves she's needed to advance herself and she did it as a party of one IMO....

My vote for the AC is for Michele

Not only did she do it by herself...but she had her own alliance working against her... jordan convinced jeff, that they should kick russell and michelle to the curb, and align with Jordans' new BFF gnat the HOOD RAT and kevin!!! :(

Michelle was kinda quirky,wacky sometimes..and I never really could figure out what she planned on doing from 1 minute to the next..but she DID play the game..and played it well!!!

More than money, I hope Michelle wins A.C. for her self-esteem. It almost broke my heart when she was kicked off and said to Julie that she didn't really know why people didn't like her (something like that anyway). I wished I could send her a hug and a shout-out that most people watching not only liked her but really wanted her to win.

Michelle rocks!! She's the kind of person I'd be honored to call a friend.

I would love to see Michele get the money for several reasons. Not the least of which would be the slap in the face to Ronnie, Chima and Natalie for the way they treated her and Russell needs to beg her forgiveness, as well. They went too far. It would make me happy for her to win it.

Exactly! I couldn't understand why the HG's kept saying Michelle was lying and evil -- I hardly noticed any lies from her. And if she did lie a little--well she was just trying to compete with the others. From what I can figure out, Russ and Gnat were spreading lies about Michelle because she wouldn't fall for their lies and she didn't have any one friend to support her. That made her an easy target. I hope she reads these messages when it's all over and knows that viewers liked her a lot.

Archived