Jordan

CeCiMom

If Jordan by some chance wins the final HOH comp..you do know WHO she is taking to F2 with her, don't you???

Your dreaded, hated above all HG's of ALL time ,the HOOD RAT!!!

Nonsense...Jordan will get a special issue silver veto and be allowed to pick any HG from the Jury House. Not sure who that'll be. Any ideas? Jesse? Russell?

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^ JEFF, I want it to be jeff, it has to be Jeff !!! :animated_rotfl:

He DESERVES it!! I mean Kevin breaking his deal not to put him up WTH?? Jeff INSURED that by winning the POV and taking kevin off... Of course he also SHOWED he was a major factor in any of the remaining comps to be PLAYED!!

Jeff and Jordan are not favorites of mine but if what Kevina is alleged to have said is true, I wonder why the DR didn't twist Jeff's arm to get rid of Natalie way back when? It would have changed the game and clearly made a lot of people happier than they seem to be now. On another note, I liked Michele, and hoped that she would win but now that she is gone, I cannot honestly think that Jordan is there at all except to benefit others in their game-playing. She is so out of her element with that pack and if it benefits the girl in cold cash, then so be it; they were bested at their own game.

The average woman is 155. 150 sounds like a lot to a guy because of playboy/sports illustrated and all that. Those girls even exaggerate to say they weigh 117 when they don't. I weigh 148 but I am not fat as you can see from my pic on my profile. I just look like a normal human being. The doctor is very happy with my weight as I am the same height as jordan 5'6".

If you stop going by Hustler and really look at the average you'll understand better. ;)

My wife is average...My wife looks good, Jordo looks good, and you probably look good...Not sayin 150 is fat at all...I just thought I heard her say one day that she was 150 and I was wondering where she hid it...

Who should Jordon take if she wins Part 2 and 3???

Jordon vs Nat

Jessie = Nat

Lydia = Jordan

Russell = Probably Natalie but, if Jordan wins the last two comps. it might change his mind.

Jeff = Jordan

Michele = Jordan

Kevin = Nat

Worst result for Jordan is tie.

America will vote... Jordan.

Jordan wins.

Jordan vs Kevin

Jessie = Jordan

Lydia = Kevin

Russell = Jordan

Jeff = Jordan

Michele = Jordan

Natalie = Kevin

Jordan wins.

So, I don't think it matters which one she takes but, its a slam dunk if she takes Kevin, imo.

How to WIN BB 11 without a CLUE.................................................... of how to PLAY the GAME!!! :omg:

CeCi I have never HOPED you were WRONG, but I do NOW!!

I'm also curious, do you think it will be the same outcome if she is DRAGGED to F2 ,instead of actually winning the final HOH comp and deciding who she takes?

I agree Ceci....I too think that Jordan has at least enough votes to tie in the jury house regardless of who she goes up with.

I do not think Russell will vote for Natalie or Kevin. I think that he has more respect for Jordan than Natalie, especially if he finds out about the 2 lies she made up (orchestrated) about Michelle.

Even Jeff and Jordon fans will agree that neither of them will be remembered as 'great' BB strategists.

It's a fact any of us will admit.

But.... it was nice to see 2 fairly nice HG's in the house for a change. A breath of fresh air ( note I said fairly nice).

And goodness knows the house needed some fresh air this time around.

I can't imagine watching the show the whole season without them. It was a strange mix for sure.

Ohhhh.... it popped into my head who Jeff and Jordon reminded me of today.

I know I'm decades older than most of you... so... don't know if any of you remember George Burns and Gracie Allen.

But, I can just hear Jeff saying.... "Say Goodnite Jordon"

I would give Jordan the 500k if I were in the jury.

BB is a game, yes, but I'm also a human being and I like to reward people I actually like who I feel are decent deep down inside, not douche bags.

I would rather give Jordan money and have her improve her and her families life than give it to someone like Natalie and watch her gamble it away.

I'm not certain which HG I would vote to win the 500K. I would have to hear them talk to me and answer questions before I would grant either of them my vote for first or second place. Hopefully, I would be fair and remember that it is a game and the person I considered best at playing that game worthy of my vote.

I would try not to vote on a personal basis. Whether or not one HG "needs" the money more than another has nothing to do with BB, imo. I have no way of knowing how the winnings would be spent nor would it matter.

I've no clue how any BB winner has spent their winnings.

In the end, for me, it's all about one thing.

What do I value more, a friend or a game.

100 times out of 100 I will value the friend's life over the game. Now if I didn't like any of them, I'd go game...but that's obvious.

jordan i think will take part 3 and wins bb

lydia no love lost between her and natalie

If she wins final HOH she deserves the money just as much as either of the other 2. She did not cheat in any way shape or form!!!! She did awesome Congrats girl!!!!!!!!

ditto! I agree

It will be up to the jury who wins the money and at least we get one vote so......win or lose, I think the fact that she whipped Natalie in a very important competition will stay with Jordan forever. I loved it because it was sooooooo unexpected.

My fear is that Natalie will work her to death.

:party_smilie::party_smilie: You go Miss Jordon. Jeff is gonna flip and be sooo proud of her

Wow... was my post off. (Shoulda watched tonight's show before writing that up. LMAO)

(post 405)

Archived