Jordan

CeCiMom

What do you mean, outrage against Grodner's manipulation? BB is considered entertainment like the WWE, more than a game show, they are mostly actors and there is maniplation going on all the time. Grodner knows the ratings are going down and CBS is losing a ton of money since the house switched power again. I feel she is trying to keep from making people sick from the anger they would have if Nat won. Why torture people, it's not good business. She is trying to get a happy ending for 95% of fans. I can't be outraged by this.

If one is going on the idea this is like the WWE, I would think no one would be upset about how the comp was played or the outcome. As I guarantee you every WWE wrestling match has a predetermined out come...

But continuing on the theory that if Grodner was trying to save the season..seems to me like production/producers would have been watching kevin and gnat like HAWKS... disqualifing or eliminating them for the smallest of infractions... anything they could hang their hat on to get either kevin or gnat out of the comp??? IMHO

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have talked to several past house guests about the DR manipulation, and everyone of them said they absolutely do it, they do try to guide you to do what they want, and they play pretty hard at it too... They said they would ask you leading questions, and even go as far as to tell you that you shouldn't vote someone out... They can get by with this because they are considered a REALITY TV SHOW not a GAME SHOW...They all did say there were things that BB couldn't control and that was the person themselves... They said they would pick comps that would be easier for one player than any of the others, and sometimes it was for the popular people and sometimes for the villians... I haven't said anything about this until now, cause it wasn't so blatant, but now everyone seems to be seeing it...

It can be argued you're obsessed with me or you wouldn't constantly be quoting me and baiting. :smoke:

Your remarks sometimes show an obsession with Jordan and my quotes refer to that matter . Also, I did it in a light hearted way by saying JDS ;) By the way this post is not baiting but is a rebuttal to your claim ;)

I also said JDS to another poster about the idea that the second part of the HOH would be dumbed down because of Jordan .

I have talked to several past house guests about the DR manipulation, and everyone of them said they absolutely do it, they do try to guide you to do what they want, and they play pretty hard at it too... They said they would ask you leading questions, and even go as far as to tell you that you shouldn't vote someone out... They can get by with this because they are considered a REALITY TV SHOW not a GAME SHOW...They all did say there were things that BB couldn't control and that was the person themselves... They said they would pick comps that would be easier for one player than any of the others, and sometimes it was for the popular people and sometimes for the villians... I haven't said anything about this until now, cause it wasn't so blatant, but now everyone seems to be seeing it...

Like Gomer said surprise surprise surprsie :animated_rotfl:;)

I didn't watch the show. This board is a lot more fun than BB - at this point in the game; for sure. I will watch the finale, or portions of it but I am not a glutton for punishment. More and more I am realizing to what extent the show is manipulated. I believe that to be the case. Although, I don't think they wanted Natalie to win, or Kevin. Why would they? Kevin maybe but Natalie, no. That is not going to go down well with fans. As for Jordan, 3-1/2 hours is a long time.

And yeah, Dr. Will would be a great partner for Jordan on AR. :)

When Jordo is walking around she looks like she has a humongous butt, but after seeing her naked on BBAD last night, it is not and is actually quite nice...If this girl weighs 150lbs, I wonder where she is hiding it...

Sooooooooooooo, are we gonna posts some pics??

I don't get it, this controversy goes on for pages... because it is about gnat and kevin... who no one wants them to win this game, especially gnat!

Yet no one even casts a raised eyebrow that Kevin vitually said the DR last night practically twisted his arm that he was making a seriously BIG MISTAKE evicting Michelle... said they worked him hard until the last minute!! Now who knows if what he said was true, but......

Grodner has said in and interview that she thought kevin made a mistake evicting michelle, but because it keep jordan ,no big deal, that is ALL PART of the game... DR intervention

Where is the outrage over this???

Need you really ask? No one cares because that arm twisting because it made Jordan get ahead and anything that benefits Jordan is ok and if not it's cheating.

The baiting comment after this original posts says it all, if you posts anything against Jordan or Jeff it's considered baiting.

What a joke!

If one is going on the idea this is like the WWE, I would think no one would be upset about how the comp was played or the outcome. As I guarantee you every WWE wrestling match has a predetermined out come...

But continuing on the theory that if Grodner was trying to save the season..seems to me like production/producers would have been watching kevin and gnat like HAWKS... disqualifing or eliminating them for the smallest of infractions... anything they could hang their hat on to get either kevin or gnat out of the comp??? IMHO

If only Jordan had body slammed Nat. Now THAT would have been memorable lmaosmiley.gif

Need you really ask? No one cares because that arm twisting because it made Jordan get ahead and anything that benefits Jordan is ok and if not it's cheating.

The baiting comment after this original posts says it all, if you posts anything against Jordan or Jeff it's considered baiting.

What a joke!

Don't get your panties in a wad Ginger! There's nothing anyone can do...it's not like anyone in DR or A.G. made Kevin change his mind. I highly doubt anything would change Kevin or Gnat's mind at this point in the game. I used to entertain the thought that Kevin was smarter than I originally thought and would end up taking Jordan to the end but I realize the error of my ways. He will take Gnat no matter how much money he stands to lose, and he can get in line behind the other gay hg's who made dumb decisions and lost.

Didn't DR question Jeff about his decision to take Russell out of the game?

Don't get your panties in a wad Ginger! There's nothing anyone can do...it's not like anyone in DR or A.G. made Kevin change his mind. I highly doubt anything would change Kevin or Gnat's mind at this point in the game. I used to entertain the thought that Kevin was smarter than I originally thought and would end up taking Jordan to the end but I realize the error of my ways. He will take Gnat no matter how much money he stands to lose, and he can get in line behind the other gay hg's who made dumb decisions and lost.

Didn't DR question Jeff about his decision to take Russell out of the game?

Never!!!!

I'm not into the whole HG worship thing, especially with 20 something females and I've seen enough good looking guys in person that I'm not drooling over my keyboard.

But I guess it rattled you enough to directly comment to me.

:whistles:

When Jordo is walking around she looks like she has a humongous butt, but after seeing her naked on BBAD last night, it is not and is actually quite nice...If this girl weighs 150lbs, I wonder where she is hiding it...

The average woman is 155. 150 sounds like a lot to a guy because of playboy/sports illustrated and all that. Those girls even exaggerate to say they weigh 117 when they don't. I weigh 148 but I am not fat as you can see from my pic on my profile. I just look like a normal human being. The doctor is very happy with my weight as I am the same height as jordan 5'6".

If you stop going by Hustler and really look at the average you'll understand better. ;)

Archived