Jordan

CeCiMom

Is there a pic someone posted of Jordon just holding onto the rope???

Please PM me where I can find it .... or on what part of the Flashbacks on the feeds.

Was it before or after the other 2 did it ?

I didn't see or hear that confirmed.

I know she had her hand on top of the key with the rope between her fingers.

My bad if I missed it and wrote that PM not seeing that info.

If so... lol... never mind

(she still did good at the comp IMHO ^_^)

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought all three had let go at some point. Including Jordan.

I didn't see Kevin or Jordan let go of the key. If you go to other forums the only pictures that can be found are of Natalie holding on the the rope and not the key.

If you can find some pictures of Jordan letting go of the key then please post them and I will give you your credit for being correct.

I wasn't worried about credit for being correct. It was stated on here earlier and has been stated at other sites as well. Despite my lack of use of a question mark it was more of a question. It would not surprise me if all three had at some point let go for a second. Feeds aren't a good way to be certain. Regardless Kevin won. Fair or not.

I'm pretty sure I saw all of them with their hands touching the rope sitting on top of the key, but not always cuffed around it. I didn't think to take pictures because I wasn't looking for a reason for them to be disqualified. I'm also certain more ppl were snapping pictures, just waiting for something to jump on Natalie about...looking for some reason to redo the comp. That's just my thought though.

I didn't see Kevin or Jordan let go of the key. If you go to other forums the only pictures that can be found are of Natalie holding on the the rope and not the key.

Yup, NataLIE was holding on to the rope. And that was on BBAD, live. Not just the feeds, which someone posted - "Feeds aren't a good way to be certain."

soo... pics can't be captured from the Flashbacks ???

not that it would do any good... just curious

I'm sure they could be. I just don't have the desire to rewatch the comp. By all means, if someone wants to, please do. I'd be happy to be wrong in this case. I don't think it will matter either way though in the end.

No, I don't find the feeds good enough to capture every little second and detail. Perhaps if three cameras were trained close up on their keys start to finish and never wavered we'd know for certain. Then again if Jordan had let go and waved at the camera with both hands there'd still be those in denial. :lol:

Yea...What a let down...I mean come on...SHE ONLY LASTED FOR 3 1/2 hours UP ON THAT LOG THINGY...

Jordan ultimately slippped and fell off. Natalie waited a few minutes and got down of her own accord, with Kevin following suit shortly thereafter.

Wonder if Michele would have been more formidable? Still Jordan got coldest first..If tomorrow night is live second comp then third comp may well be Tuesday finale. Shouldn't last evictee be leaving Sunday so F2 can film questions with jury?

Yeah, Arrowhead has a huge crush on you, because you're just so loveable. I think Arrowhead would like to love you to death.

Question, who died and made you the poster police? You're keeping a list......... "and checking it twice, gonna find out who's naughty or nice." Watch out posters, coal in your Christmas stockings this year. :nono::newyear:

:2thumbsup: Hi shipp!

WOW I'm glad you found a use for those cute Christmas ones! LOL I wanted to use them but I didn't know how to incorporate it into a summer activity!

I don't get it, this controversy goes on for pages... because it is about gnat and kevin... who no one wants them to win this game, especially gnat!

Yet no one even casts a raised eyebrow that Kevin vitually said the DR last night practically twisted his arm that he was making a seriously BIG MISTAKE evicting Michelle... said they worked him hard until the last minute!! Now who knows if what he said was true, but......

Grodner has said in and interview that she thought kevin made a mistake evicting michelle, but because it keep jordan ,no big deal, that is ALL PART of the game... DR intervention

Where is the outrage over this???

I don't get it, this controversy goes on for pages... because it is about gnat and kevin... who no one wants them to win this game, especially gnat!

Yet no one even casts a raised eyebrow that Kevin vitually said the DR last night practically twisted his arm that he was making a seriously BIG MISTAKE evicting Michelle... said they worked him hard until the last minute!! Now who knows if what he said was true, but......

Grodner has said in and interview that she thought kevin made a mistake evicting michelle, but because it keep jordan ,no big deal, that is ALL PART of the game...

Where is outrage over this???

What do you mean, outrage against Grodner's manipulation? BB is considered entertainment like the WWE, more than a game show, they are mostly actors and there is maniplation going on all the time. Grodner knows the ratings are going down and CBS is losing a ton of money since the house switched power again. I feel she is trying to keep from making people sick from the anger they would have if Nat won. Why torture people, it's not good business. She is trying to get a happy ending for 95% of fans. I can't be outraged by this.

I love how even though there is proof (in pictures) of Gnasty and Kevin violating the rules, there are those that are trying to say Jordan did this or that, just because they don't like her. I say, prove it. yeah, none of it makes not one bit of difference, but I reserve the right to grump and gripe about rules not being enforced fairly if I want to. Way to hang in there for 3 1/2 hours Jordan without having to cheat.

I like playing cops and .... bad girl with my boyfriend. :giggle:

LOL I just wrote a bunch of cops, and stuff, but way to naughty so I didn't post them. But........no no I can't. I'll get in trouble. But my mind is in full spin cycle :censored:

Archived