Jordan

CeCiMom

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To all us Jordan fans, :dance2:

To all the NataLIE fans, :blow:

Sure I'm gloating. So what. Jordan got 9 out of 10 with 18 seconds left. LIE got 5 out of 5 with 2 seconds left.

Please, no cards and letters about excuses for NataLIE, she lost the comp. Better go hide now :hide: gotta a feeling I'm going to get bashed.

How to WIN BB 11 without a CLUE.................................................... of how to PLAY the GAME!!!

Gee, maybe Jordan's been planning this all along, sandbagging 'till the end :animated_rotfl:

I would love nothing more than to see her win, esp. after all the negativity that's been written about her.

Oh, yes, and what I've said about the brat from the start of the season............"CHOKE"

THAT's why she never walks away from the tables a winner (her own admission)

To all us Jordan fans, :dance2:

To all the NataLIE fans, :blow:

Sure I'm gloating. So what. Jordan got 9 out of 10 with 18 seconds left. LIE got 5 out of 5 with 2 seconds left.

Please, no cards and letters about excuses for NataLIE, she lost the comp. Better go hide now :hide: gotta a feeling I'm going to get bashed.

Nope,I am gonna say amen Sista, and love the pop balloon smilie :cheers:

I was happy for her... but, let's be real. BB made this the "dumbest down" version of part 2 comp we've ever seen and then threw in "luck." Obviously, this was the only chance Jordan was going to have.

Even with that said... she took full advantage of it (which she should) stayed calm... didn't get messed up when a ball went in the wrong hole and put a beating on Natalie...

gotta admit... it was B E A U T I F U L. :D

Archived