Jordan

CeCiMom

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still mad at the POV comp, I mean what was Jordan doing in the house the entire time? How can you NOT remember the order in which people were evicted? If you remember nothing else you remember that! dude WTH! Atleast knowing the order of eviction would help you remember other things that happened, Jordan remembered nothing, omg.

Anywho I think Kevin has it this season no matter who he goes up against, both girls did absolutely nothing but ride coattails all summer.

I'm still mad at the POV comp, I mean what was Jordan doing in the house the entire time? How can you NOT remember the order in which people were evicted? If you remember nothing else you remember that! dude WTH! Atleast knowing the order of eviction would help you remember other things that happened, Jordan remembered nothing, omg.

Anywho I think Kevin has it this season no matter who he goes up against, both girls did absolutely nothing but ride coattails all summer.

Yea BB will get their first queer that won and the gay blogs will be ecstatic :animated_rotfl:

Jordan was up there a long time ..Gnat was dying to jump off but kevin made her wait till jordan came back out :rolleyes: ..kevin and gnat are made for each other , both of them are absolute jerks!! I used to like Kevin til he became gnats bitch..I would start to think he had some intelligence when I saw his DR sessions , but he would come out and hand gnat his gonads on a platter :sadwalk: I hope his BF kicks his sorry ass for letting some little smug , sick , delusional , twit cost him 500 grand..Gnat is an incredibly sore loser and an even worse winner ..she's still in the house calling Michelle names and she's gone.... WTF? At this point , I'm hoping with all my might that Jordan wins the final HOH and kicks Gnat to the curb..the look on her face would be priceless.. :angry2: I can dream , ok? ^_^

Yeah the thing is he hasn't won yet, and he it is gonna be an out and proud day for the Gay community?? If Jordon wins, I believe she will take Natalie, although she was really hesitant when Natalie asked her last night if she won was she takin her, she never answered.So that would leave Kevin out completely and he would get his just reward for not keeping Michelle, then if Natalie wins I also think she will take Jordan as she keeps trying to throw it in there which is bs that she can't beat Kevin, she is just sayin that to Jordan to get in Jordons head and make Jordan think well if Natalie can't beat him Jordan can't either, and that way Jordan will for sure pick her for f2 if she wins. I would be willing to say that Natalie will also diss Kevin and take Jordan, because she really thinks she would have it in the bag with Jordan, ditto for Kevin, but now Kevins life is the 2 girls hands, if Jordan wins, she may surprise us and take him, but she is playin for 2nd place in her mind and so I don't think she cares, I think it will be who she likes the best because it is more personal for her, so she would take Natalie. Jordan is not so stupid, she desparately wanted that 2nd place position, and she knew if Kevin kept Michelle that Kevin would prolly take Michelle to f2 with him, and deep down she was smart enough to lay low enough to be where she is, which is a good shot that this yr that 3rd person will not get evicted, like Sheila and the ones before her. I really think that Jordons game is better than most think, she hasn't really pissed anyone off, not even Russell who thinks she is a doll, and prolly loved the chest bump, and she has Jeff in there as her cheerleader, jusr sayin don't count her out, she has more than 1 shot at it she has 3 shots, Kevin , Natalie, and a shot a winning the next challenge, you never know, and I would laugh my ass off

And I am not sayin that I don't like Kevin or Michelle. I think Michelle suffered misery in that house, and I do like Kevin, I just wish he had more balls and had not let Natalie run his life in there goin on and on , tellin him what he better do, OMG, I cannot tolerate even her voice anymore. I just also wish that he had not put himself in this position of having his end be in their hands, he might get lucky, I hope he does, but deep down I would love to see Jordan win it all.

Kudos to her for hanging on as long as she did: nobody expected that and she put in a great effort. Unfortunately it wasn't enough, but this endurance comp has never been a guarantee to win or even get to finals, so don't write her off yet. There's no reason for Kevin & Natalie to still be all cloak 'n dagger secretive about their little dealings but since they are, I suspect and hope that Jordan noticed how perky-chirpy Natalie was after supposedly 'losing' - that is VERY much not like her.

Yes, Jordan did very well indeed.

Jordan blew any chance she had by losing the only part of this HOH that she could. . . the part that requires no thinking. I know Natalie is no Einstein either but unless part II of the competition is called "things in Jordan's pocket", I expect Nat & Kevin to battle it out in part III.

At least she didn't have to cheat to stay up there... Kevin turned side ways when they were told to face forward toward the pool, and both of Nat's feet came off the log at one point, but she was allowed to pull herself back onto the log... In my opinion they both cheated...

From where I was watching ...

Kev didn't have to stretch as far as J or N. He looked very relaxed and he didn't have to hold his arms

up as straight as Nat and Jordon.

He clasped both hands over the top of the key most of the time and probably could have hung in space

til he regained his footing if he slipped.

Nat seemed to be having the hardest time with footwork.

BUT... Jordon dropped first... her hands kept falling asleep (like Nat too) and she got to shivering. DOWN 1st

After she dropped there was some 'big' talk about K/N lasting til sunrise... but... then they both admitted they were

close to being done.

Now we'll see who wins Part 2 .... and if Nat wins it'll be interesting to see what happens from there :animated_scratchchin:

Yana: "At least she didn't have to cheat to stay up there... Kevin turned side ways when they were told to face forward toward the pool, and both of Nat's feet came off the log at one point, but she was allowed to pull herself back onto the log... In my opinion they both cheated..."

I noticed in this morning Photo thread that LaLa posted some pics at 12:24 am.

If you look at the 2nd row of pics - Nat's pic on right side.....

You'll see she's hanging onto the rope and not the key. Weren't they suppose to keep 1 hand on the key ?

or did your hand just have to be up against the key ???

It's a mote point... but just happened to notice

Kevin would have outlasted them both.

Jordan stayed on that log for 3 1/2 hours - nothing to be ashamed of or ridiculed there. She hung in there alot longer than anyone thought she would I'm sure.

I agree. If you watch how she feel it really was a slip up. They had the rain pouring down on them and then stopped the rain. BB waited just a bit and then started the log. When they started the log it seemed to me like it caught her off guard. I think she would have held on until her whole body went numb. She says she could not out last Kevin and I believe that is true. GNat showed her pain by talking so much and as soon as Jordan left she was making deals with Kevin. GNat can lie all she wants and say she could have stayed there and had no pain. If that was so why not stay?

I am hoping Jordan wins the next round or Kevin wins final HOH and takes Jordan.

If by a remote chance Jordan should win HOH), she will take Gnat to F2. Jordan will not choose Kevin because she will remember his eviting Jeff. Gnat thinks she can beat either with the JH, so I think all that matters to her is getting HOH...and I think she will take Kevin...not Jordan. Just my opinion at this point.

Archived