Kevin

CeCiMom

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Every time she said "pinky swear with a kiss on it" I lmao! How innocent and naive she really is!

But then again also before that Jordan had talked about drinking Bud and Bud Lite and getting drunk with her boyfriend at the beach when she was only about 13-15 years old ;)

Jordan is NOT as naive and innocent as everyone wants to make her out to be.... she hates Lydiot,and Russell!

She has done her fair share of TRASH talking about evicted HG's, she has played this game on a very personal level, and taken things on the same level!!!

I'm NOT saying she is gnat, but she has her other SIDE!!!

Jordan is NOT as naive and innocent as everyone wants to make her out to be.... she hates Lydiot,and Russell!

She has done her fair share of TRASH talking about evicted HG's, she has played this game on a very personal level, and taken things on the same level!!!

Thanks for sharing the gsn :idea2:

Dude, it's called PMS.

After watching Kevin and Jordan talking in the green room last night about taking each other to F2, I'm really not sure who Kevin will choose.

I think Kevin will still take Nat, unless he finds out that the third person won't go to the jury house, he's too afraid of her getting votes against him.

I think Kevin will still take Nat, unless he finds out that the third person won't go to the jury house, he's too afraid of her getting votes against him.

I agree, but not for your reason. I think Kevin will take NataLIE because he's afraid she'll kill him in his sleep. :bedtime::bash::death:

I think they want the eviction of the 3rd person tonight to be sudden and they hope it is Natalie so the world can cheer. They don't want her to have time to demand to Kevin that he keep her.

or no?

I'm confused. Kevin is in the final 2 right?? Or am I wrong? When we we find out who he picks? Do we have to wait til Tuesday night??? That would suck.

it sounds like final 2 isnt until finale night, according to the last sentence of the press release where the THREE will battle it off at the 2 hour finale. and kevin is not guaranteed final 2. just seems like natalie and jordan both might pick him. but who knows? it could be any combination.

it sounds like final 2 isnt until finale night, according to the last sentence of the press release where the THREE will battle it off at the 2 hour finale. and kevin is not guaranteed final 2. just seems like natalie and jordan both might pick him. but who knows? it could be any combination.

Thank you!!

Joy the last HoH is always three parts... Kevin won the first part, he won't be playing in the next round, it will only be Jordan and Nat playing in the next round, then whoever wins between Jordan and Nat will go against Kevin in the last part of the HoH comp, whoever wins that 3rd part will be in the final two and be able to say who they want to go against to try and win the half a million... So right now Kevin hasn't been secured a part in the F2... Does that make sense?

Joy the last HoH is always three parts... Kevin won the first part, he won't be playing in the next round, it will only be Jordan and Nat playing in the next round, then whoever wins between Jordan and Nat will go against Kevin in the last part of the HoH comp, whoever wins that 3rd part will be in the final two and be able to say who they want to go against to try and win the half a million... So right now Kevin hasn't been secured a part in the F2... Does that make sense?

You explained that well .

Archived