Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not really impressed by her one win of a guessing game. The reason is because Michelle has won more comps and Nat has stated tonight that she was not impressed because Michelle's wins were "flukes" OK yeah she won more than once Natalie-try four times!

All is not lost yet...Gnat only won HOH which only insures she can't go this week...

I beleive micheles target was kevin anyway,hopefully jordans also... So neither jordan or michelle REALLY lost anything with this HOH win,except their own safety...As if either win POV Michelle was defintely targeting kevin..and like I said hopefully jordan would also... So this HOH win doesn't even really impact either michelle or jordans game, they really NEEDED to win POV anyway!!!

Hows that for positve SPIN!!!

I'm sorry Nat's a stupid idiot! Revenge Chima who was nothing but a sore loser who could not play BB or handle when it was her turn to be on the block and possibly get voted out. Not listening to production ruining BB property. I mean what is she revenging and why would Chima deserve to be revenged. She was a loser and so is Natalie.

She can revenge Chima and I can choose to not watch the feeds, BBAD or the 3 shows during the week. I could care less what she does and don't want to see her hoh she'll probably be rude anyway about the things she gets and doesn't deserve. I swear the dr has been behind Nat ever since Jesse left.

gsn thanks for adding a positive note and giving us something to look forward to.

I can't believe she won HoH.. Thankfully this week, the power is in the hands of the veto holder. As long as Jordan or Michelle wins the veto, kevin will be sent packing. I still can't believe she won.

They got some clothes... Some kind of comp... Nat got a dress and didn't know how to put it on LOL... Of course it didn't fit, it was even too big for Michele and Jordan...

I actually had a negative physical reaction when she won HOH. My face got kinda flushed and I felt nauseous. So, yep, it's time to turn it all off. Good thing there's nothing I want to see or hear.

Adios BB11. I'll just be reading the results from here on out, rooting for Michelle & Jordan.

I think it was dumb to piss off Grodner by saying something positive about Chima! Grodner controls more than any HOH.

This may come back to bite her!

Grodner won't get mad at that. When you're a producer, you tend to get detached. Chima didn't really strike out at Grodner per se. And Natalie has been talking about the Chima vengeance thing since the eviction.

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

"especially for honoring her deal / friendship with Kevin"

make NO mistake about it - it had NOTHING to do with "honoring" her scam with Kevin, it was strictly in what she deemed HER best interest !!

joystick just wondering - are you related to Natalie ?

I actually had a negative physical reaction when she won HOH. My face got kinda flushed and I felt nauseous. So, yep, it's time to turn it all off. Good thing there's nothing I want to see or hear.

Adios BB11. I'll just be reading the results from here on out, rooting for Michelle & Jordan.

my thoughts exactly. I had flashbacks of Ivette winning and clapping her hands when she won HOH. UGH GAWD

Gnats constantly blaming Michelle for Chima's demise is just absurd and show's how stupid Gnat is..Chima had a chance to play for the veto and take herself off but she chose to be a bitch and get kicked out . It never crosses that skanks mind that Chima was her own worst enemy. Gnat is a smug self-centered little twit..she cheats at pool and chess..how pathetic is that? and some are saying Jeff was a poor sport? Gnat is the meaning of the word! :disgust:

Gnat is a smug self-centered little twit..she cheats at pool and chess..how pathetic is that? and some are saying Jeff was a poor sport? Gnat is the meaning of the word!

But all of the athletes were like that. this is a condition I would like to call immaathleteitis. But yes, I do agree that Nat has the most severe case and should seek medical attention immediately after BB.

I never understand all this dedicating wins to dumbass former houseguests, Chima bitched OUT on national TV and you dedicate your first HOH win to her and not your father or boyfriend home cheering for you? This is why this chick needed to be gone weeks ago... just no sense or morals, she actually said this is for you Chima, how ignorant, just like how Chima left, ignorant. UGH.. won't be watching this week..Best case scenario, Michelle or Jordan wins POV, so buh bye Kevin.

Just about ten minutes ago, Nat and Kev where in HOH talking about how the rest of the game is going to play out and they decided that there is no way that Jordan will be voted out and she will be F3 for sure. Nat says "It must be nice that the bitch doesn't even have to win to guarantee a spot in Final 3"

HUH???? :huh::jawdrop:

i dont think the i am 24 being exposed will hurt her

it was clearly edited together to make it seem like the jury hated that lie

they all got got

if she makes it to the end she wins bb

ITA with this ... Yeah at first they probably were like DAMN ... but even Casey thought is was a good lie ... So I think the Jury will get over it and actually vote Nat to win in the end (if she makes it) since she played the game with out winning and avenging her allies evictions in the process ...

So yeah she has a pretty good chance despite all of her lies ...

I don't see how the lie about her age was strategic. It was pointless.

By everyone thinking she was 18 it kinda made them look at her as child... Naive, easy to convince, and not that smart ... Casey said that he would not argue with her or say certain things to her because he thought she was 18 and he said that in her lying about her age he thought it was a good strategy ...

Her promise was "If I win HOH..." blah blah blah about him being totally safe. She did not win HOH. Therefore, she did not make a promise to Jeff that she did not keep.

And I am soooo excited about Natalie winning HOH. I should tell you, I was not able to watch the show live. I had it DVR'd and had called my husband on my way home from my meeting. I asked him if Jeff had been evicted. He told me that it was happening right then. When I got home, I said, okay... who is the HOH? It isn't Michelle, is it? And he said, "I'm sorry honey. Michelle got HOH." I was totally depressed because Michelle winning HOH would ruin my drama filled week. So I started the show at the beginning and watched everything. I agree that the 24 thing will only help Natalie win once they realize she did it for strategic reasons. Then the HOH competition began and I thought... "How is it that Michelle won?" Then she started catching up. Then it got to the tie breaker and I was depressed. Until I heard Julie say the number and I screamed out loud with excitement. I called my husband a liar and then kissed him anyway because I was so happy! LOL

I'm with u Misha ... I love the drama ... I am so glad Nat won ... Guarantees her final 3 and she didnt even have to take the trap Jeff was proposing to her ... I was so glad she didn't believe him cause he was going to burn her big time...

Also the age thing won't hurt her in the end ... It seems like Russell and Jessie are going to vote pretty level headed and not personal ... I think Jeff will do the same as long as Jordan isn't F2 ...

Oh and I want to add that I was so against coming into this thread however I am pretty impressed and surprised at the comments here ... And I appreciate how everyone's opinions have been pretty decent ...

Wouldn't it be fitting if gnat gets home and finds a note from her Pops and her BF that they have just left for their stint on

Survivor and have signed up for the The Great Race right after they leave Samoa. Oh, and could they just leave a few

dishes in the sink and hide the Raid???????

On BBAD tonight I couldn't believe her constant whining to kevin about getting his hoodie, the one his man gave him!!!! And her

nerve in telling him how to dress more like a straight boy????? WTF??? This girl is totally incapable of thinking of anyone but herself.

Was happy that kevin finally gave her a few well-placed digs but they zipped right over her selfish, ugly head.

grrrrr. it's just so wrong that she got so far.

Before I give up watching this week I wanted to give it one fair shot to see if I could stand watching the F4. Watching NataLIE seeing most of her clothes were to big was entertaining I'm happy for her that it didn't all work out. Getting on Kevin for his hoodie is there anything the girl doesn't want. She's constantly bringing up luxury comps and money. I bet if you look at the entire season the girl praying before meals thanks to her beloved Jesse probably committed all seven deadly sins. (I was talking about the movie tonight and NataLIE came to mind)

I hope Michelle figures out she's not 18. NataLIE said her gf from HS got married and they commented she looked around 25 and NataLie looked older in the pic to. She mentioned her and BF went to Boston and to NY together and I think there was something else. Her comments were not like she was 18 but a little older and Michelle had a look on her face like something was off but NataLIE changed the subject right away.

Saying you're 18 as strategy isn't that great unless you came out in the last 4 to 5 weeks winning comps and getting some big players out of the house. I don't think it's enough to get the votes over hg's who won comps and got people out of the house and really played the game.

Archived