Natalie

CeCiMom

I can't imagine her gloating this week! It'll be unbearable. I might just not even bother with the feeds so I don't have to listen to her voice! UGH :(

50 minutes after the show and I still haven't turned my feeds back on. Think I'll skip it tonight and read about it in the a.m.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
America?

i gave her that in 3 votes which would be jeff , michelle , america

where does the 4 vote come from

Oh you're right... missed the 3rd being america

Nat vs Jordan

Jessie = Nat

Lydia = You know, I'm not really sure... Jessie might not have too much pull if he's not serving her his kool-aid

Russell = Nat

Jeff = Jordan

Michele = Jordan

Kevin = Hmmm, depends on if Nat has his blood on her hands.

So, I guess this one is still up in there air, imo.

the age thing won't make a difference by the time jury vote comes around. she will just explain it as a game move and the JH will see it as a very good game move. remember, so far she has read every player exactly right. she knows that in the end it will be about who made the best game moves and who can explain their moves.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NAT GO!!!!!

I'm not really a fan of Nat but in this case I believe she deserves some credit, especially for honoring her deal / friendship with Kevin. Plus, she and Kevin worked their way into the position they are now in when the odds were against them.

Good game play and more than I've seen from most (all?) of the others this season. Except I like Kevin better.

I still don't understand how Nat thinks she hasn't broken her word. What was all that about?

If she's using the excuse that Jeff put her and Jessie up, and that's why the deal with Jeff was no good... She and Jeff made the 'keep Jeff safe this week' deal way after Jessie was evicted. Nat lied. Even though it was in her best interest to get Jeff out, she technically lied.

So I don't get how she justifies all of this and says she never broke her word. What game has she been playing?

I personally think the age lie hurt her with the jury... I don't think Jessie or Russell will vote for her because of it, if Jessie was going to why did he tell anyone else, and Russell said it was f'ed up...

what if when they do her hoh room

they bring out a college graduation picture in the basket

I still don't understand how Nat thinks she hasn't broken her word. What was all that about?

If she's using the excuse that Jeff put her and Jessie up, and that's why the deal with Jeff was no good... She and Jeff made the 'keep Jeff safe this week' deal way after Jessie was evicted. Nat lied. Even though it was in her best interest to get Jeff out, she technically lied.

So I don't get how she justifies all of this and says she never broke her word. What game has she been playing?

Her promise was "If I win HOH..." blah blah blah about him being totally safe. She did not win HOH. Therefore, she did not make a promise to Jeff that she did not keep.

And I am soooo excited about Natalie winning HOH. I should tell you, I was not able to watch the show live. I had it DVR'd and had called my husband on my way home from my meeting. I asked him if Jeff had been evicted. He told me that it was happening right then. When I got home, I said, okay... who is the HOH? It isn't Michelle, is it? And he said, "I'm sorry honey. Michelle got HOH." I was totally depressed because Michelle winning HOH would ruin my drama filled week. So I started the show at the beginning and watched everything. I agree that the 24 thing will only help Natalie win once they realize she did it for strategic reasons. Then the HOH competition began and I thought... "How is it that Michelle won?" Then she started catching up. Then it got to the tie breaker and I was depressed. Until I heard Julie say the number and I screamed out loud with excitement. I called my husband a liar and then kissed him anyway because I was so happy! LOL

I personally think the age lie hurt her with the jury... I don't think Jessie or Russell will vote for her because of it, if Jessie was going to why did he tell anyone else, and Russell said it was f'ed up...

yana, i understand what you are saying but, in the past, almost every jury member that said they wouldn't vote for someone because they lied or backstabbed almost always do vote for them because of the best game moves. but i could be wrong.

Her promise was "If I win HOH..." blah blah blah about him being totally safe. She did not win HOH. Therefore, she did not make a promise to Jeff that she did not keep.

And I am soooo excited about Natalie winning HOH. I should tell you, I was not able to watch the show live. I had it DVR'd and had called my husband on my way home from my meeting. I asked him if Jeff had been evicted. He told me that it was happening right then. When I got home, I said, okay... who is the HOH? It isn't Michelle, is it? And he said, "I'm sorry honey. Michelle got HOH." I was totally depressed because Michelle winning HOH would ruin my drama filled week. So I started the show at the beginning and watched everything. I agree that the 24 thing will only help Natalie win once they realize she did it for strategic reasons. Then the HOH competition began and I thought... "How is it that Michelle won?" Then she started catching up. Then it got to the tie breaker and I was depressed. Until I heard Julie say the number and I screamed out loud with excitement. I called my husband a liar and then kissed him anyway because I was so happy! LOL

watching natalie pull it out with the last question and then the tie breaker, that was sooo sweet. i watched it about 10 times. we don't have to listen to the "she hasn't won anything" anymore. she really deserves props for her game play. BOOYAH :lol:

I totally agree!! I was expecting depression to flood me with Michelle winning HOH, but instead got sweet victory. Sooo happy about that.

Honestly, the 24 year old thing probably won't hurt Natalie, but Natalie's discussion with Lydia (that made Lydia angry with Jessie) probably hurts Natalie. I believe that is the reason Jessie blabbed about the 24 year old thing to Lydia. So now, Natalie is the bad guy instead of Jessie and/or Lydia. It would have nothing to do with the lie itself, but the betrayal of backstabbing Jessie to Lydia that might cost Natalie two votes. But only if Natalie ends up with Kevin in the F2. I don't know. Its going to be a close one, unless if they really do acknowledge her game play.

I know I don't want to watch the feeds...

Hey CeCi...the jinx didn't work :disappointed:

I haven't turned them on yet either. :(

what if when they do her hoh room

they bring out a college graduation picture in the basket

Now that would be interesting... :animated_scratchchin:

The way I see it Nata LIE only won because she took longer to answer the tie breaker. Julie kept saying she needed an answer. She took the extra time to add the can total. Again she got something on them. Not right :stirthepot:

It WAS rather smart game play on her part to take a few extra seconds, wasn't it? :stirthepot:

Then again, Michelle took some time to answer too. And Michelle was close to the right answer too. Only Jordan, who took a shot in the dark because she was clueless, didn't get anywhere close to the answer. (I love Jordan, but the girl is dumb.)

Oh you're right... missed the 3rd being america

Nat vs Jordan

Jessie = Nat

Lydia = You know, I'm not really sure... Jessie might not have too much pull if he's not serving her his kool-aid

Russell = Nat

Jeff = Jordan

Michele = Jordan

Kevin = Hmmm, depends on if Nat has his blood on her hands.

So, I guess this one is still up in there air, imo.

I don't know about Russell voting for GNat. He did not care for her. Not really sure about Lydia either. The girl does not have much going on up stairs.

I really have tried to find something to like about Natalie. She has made up some good lies and pulled off a major allegiance switch on J/J. She is playing the game, but is so dang boring and annoying, it is hard to actually step back and look at her game play. I am not one to say i will not watch the rest, but I know I wont be laughing as much. Congrats to Natalie, but go J/M.

I totally agree!! I was expecting depression to flood me with Michelle winning HOH, but instead got sweet victory. Sooo happy about that.

Honestly, the 24 year old thing probably won't hurt Natalie, but Natalie's discussion with Lydia (that made Lydia angry with Jessie) probably hurts Natalie. I believe that is the reason Jessie blabbed about the 24 year old thing to Lydia. So now, Natalie is the bad guy instead of Jessie and/or Lydia. It would have nothing to do with the lie itself, but the betrayal of backstabbing Jessie to Lydia that might cost Natalie two votes. But only if Natalie ends up with Kevin in the F2. I don't know. Its going to be a close one, unless if they really do acknowledge her game play.

i agree wit you on the 24 yo thing and against kev, the lydia convo could cost her a critical vote or 2 but not against the rest. you know, i couldn't fault her or kevin if they got rid of the other at this point. they are playing for 500,000. the other 2 are playing for 2nd at this point. nat would beat jordan 5-1 and michell 4-2 i think. kev could give her a run for the money but i think she could still pull it out. obviously we wouldn't want america to vote tho.:lol:

I really have tried to find something to like about Natalie. She has made up some good lies and pulled off a major allegiance switch on J/J. She is playing the game, but is so dang boring and annoying, it is hard to actually step back and look at her game play. I am not one to say i will not watch the rest, but I know I wont be laughing as much. Congrats to Natalie, but go J/M.

Don't get me wrong. I LIKE Jordan and Michelle (and Kevin) a whole lot more than Natalie. But I definitely respect the game play she's got going on. Natalie, Kevin, and Michelle all deserve to win the whole thing at this point in my opinion. But I also like DRAMA in the house. Natalie winning HOH will definitely create that as both Kevin and Michelle are likely to be fighting desperately for that POV. One great competitor will be leaving next (Kev or Michelle), leaving the typical excess baggage/worst player as a tag along to the F3. It will be exciting for some. It will be depressing for some. It will sicken or elate. It will be fun as hell to watch!

Bring it ON Big Brother!!!!

With Nats win of HoH and her claim for vengence for Chima she has closed out this season of BB for me. I could not possibly listen to her chipmunk, whiney and nasal voice as she gloats on her victory. Hopefully CBS has a better vetting process next season and gets some more interesting HG. (if there is a next season) See you on the Survivor forums.

Archived