Natalie

CeCiMom

Oh, I'd better say one thing before I'm called a "baiter" and a "hater"......

I CAN'T STAND NATALIE!!!!!

If that pasty faced fool marries her he'll have a ring around his nose, fer sure!!!!

Or a ring around his ....., fill in the blank, then he can be he pull toy.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I have it figured out....

They hired someone to come in and be her boyfriend.

She probably acted strange because she actually didn't know who he was.

Or maybe he's the 'go for' and they slipped him a couple of bucks to be behind the door.

at the last minute.

I can't imagine Justin doing what he did unless he hasn't even looked at any of the message boards,

read any of the TV publications or watched the feeds.

Not to mention that quite awhile ago Nat revealed that her boyfriend's Mother didn't even acknowledge her.

hmmm that should make life interesting if they do hook up :giggle:

just some rambling thoughts because the feeds are sooooo boring ... yawnnn

I hope this is okay to post in here. (I borrowed it from someone over at VFTW)

95qycy.gif

It's okay. It's been posted here before. But thanks for posting it again. Everyone should see it, then they can form and educated opinion of NataLIE. I can't stand her.

Sorry for the repost then. It's been a crazy runaround weekend with all the holiday cookouts, and I had tons of pages that I missed, and did not get around to backtracking to catch up.

Does anyone have a pic of Jason? He reminded me of someone, and I want a second look, but I've already deleted BB from my dvr.

Sorry for the repost then. It's been a crazy runaround weekend with all the holiday cookouts, and I had tons of pages that I missed, and did not get around to backtracking to catch up.

Does anyone have a pic of Jason? He reminded me of someone, and I want a second look, but I've already deleted BB from my dvr.

I don't have any pic's. Sorry

No way. You are always funny and intelligent. Never attacking. We all have a right to stand up for ourselves. Is Kevin brain dead or what? He's so intimidated by Nat. Is this dude so passive he will meekly go to F2 with Nat knowing she is a surefire big money winner (I hope not).

"No way. You are always funny and intelligent. Never attacking."

Well, I am sure some don't see it that way

"We all have a right to stand up for ourselves"

yeah, right..... you so crazy

Kevin:

I am/was kinda hoping after seeing sundays show ( his DR's ) he might be pulling his head out of his a$$ but.....

i liked him better earlier on - now he's just a dope drinking the natalie koolaid - hope its tasty cause it may cost him 500 g's

Those people all have Stockholm Syndrome, don't they? If only Kevin had been HOH this week and gotten to see his lover for like 20 minutes...THEN one little hint might have changed the tide of this game.

Kevin KNOWS he can't win with Nat. She was just going off so bad in HOH a few minutes ago. I'll bet outside the house his BF would HATE Nat...don't you know it?

Archived