Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there's a fantastic blog by ken tucker @ ew.com about nat-and it totally nailed what i missed-it's her lack of sense of humor that really does her in. to gnat, humor=mean. that's it. i know, i know-dr will could be evil-but there was humanity and originality there too.

My problem is that I want one of the nicer people to win each season but BB isn't made for nice people. The whole concept is based on betrayal and lies. The best backstabbers and liars are usually able to go far.

thats what I like/liked about Dr Will and Evil - they told you to your face how they felt, what they would do and stabbed you in the FRONT so you could see it coming - they wanted you to watch yourself get it

and I freely admit - I am the same way - you never have to wonder where you stand with me !! I am happy to tell you....

can i get a witness ??

My problem is that I want one of the nicer people to win each season but BB isn't made for nice people. The whole concept is based on betrayal and lies. The best backstabbers and liars are usually able to go far.

Ding ding ding!!!

People confined in one house with no contact with the outside world, competing in games based on memory/knowledge/skill/luck, and placing their fate in the hands of, GASP, other houseguests to make it week by week on a trail to $500K. At some point you are going to piss someone off, whether or not it be game related. Either you're a threat or you're a floater...everyone likes you or everyone hates you. As alliances dwindle, you have to do what you can to stay in the game. We would love to see a winner play with 100% honesty and integrity, but those people are rare. Natalie and Dr. Will run neck and neck in MY opinion book, but he had charm, she doesn't. She is playing the HECK out of this game, though and no one can stand it because she lies and is so tasteless and gross LOL.

Dr. Will wasn't always up front, especially when he came back on All-Stars :( Danielle was blind-sided by him and Boogie when she thought they were working together LOL.

I canceled my feeds yesterday....I hadn't been able to stomach them for several days now....."The Gnat Show" ~puke~

I'm 100% sure if Gnat wins any $$$$ she'll go gamble and drink it all away in the matter of weeks and she'll go back to her pathetic life.....she's too stupid to better herself.

I hope her BF kicks her to the curb after seeing her smashed all over Jessie and grieving over him like he died....

jmho :pixiedust:

Why has Natalie been on a high horse, acting like her sh*t has never stunk?

Claiming she'll get back at Michele for Chima and Ronnie? Does she not remember that J/J's friends went home every week, yet when they got power, they weren't worried about 'payback' to those who took them out. They wanted the other side out for strategic reasons.

Why can't she just tell the truth, that Michele is just a fierce competitor and that's why Nat wants her out? Pride?

Just curious as to why CBS didn't do any interviews with Natalie's family or friends like they do for every HOH. CBS chose to interview Tim-Michelles husband.

I am not at all a Natalie fan just wondering...

What do y'all think about that?

WOW right now Gnatalie is preparing speeches of epic proportions of hate for the nominations. Her words are making me nauseated!

So far the speech is

"N: What America doesn't know is that Michele was the cause of Chima throwing her microphones. Michele you say you dedicated your life to Christian Actions, You threw all of those away. I'm a Christian and I know you don't make a deal with the devil and if I made a deal with you it would be me making a deal with Satan itself. If I lose the game my soul is still in tact. Michele although I've nominated K for strategic reasons, you are personal reasons. I feel your are a back stabbing, liar who has played this game in a despicable manner, what you did to Chima was despicable. You betrayed Chima, you betrayed me. You have thrown your Christian values away. I declined your deal because if I had made a deal with you it would be like making a deal with satan himself. You don't need to sell your soul to win this game, and if the only way to win this game is to sell your soul to the devil, then I'm not going to win this game. My dad sas 500,000 is not worth the cost and turns out I made a good decisions, I didn't sell my soul to you, and I still solidified my spot in F3 with my loyalty, integrity in place.

Gnats constantly blaming Michelle for Chima's demise is just absurd and show's how stupid Gnat is..Chima had a chance to play for the veto and take herself off but she chose to be a bitch and get kicked out . It never crosses that skanks mind that Chima was her own worst enemy. Gnat is a smug self-centered little twit..she cheats at pool and chess..how pathetic is that? and some are saying Jeff was a poor sport? Gnat is the meaning of the word! :disgust:

She's played well. Gotta give her credit for that.

What am I forgetting? Why does she blame Michele for Chima's departure? Because she nominated her? C'mon, did Michele throw Chima's microphone in the hottub?

ITA!! I do not understand why she insists on blaming Michelle for Chima's departure???!!! Chima is the only person in BB history (thus) far who evicted themselves...The drama queen had hissy fit and a mini-break from reality and did not comply with BB rules...The rules she agreed to adhere to!! This was not Michelle's fault. If anything, she should blame herself, Lydia and Kevin for laughing and encouraging her behavior...IMHO, their laughing was adding to Chima's downward spiral. Michelle simply put Chima up for eviction, that did not mean Chima would go home. Chima's behavior is what sent her home.

Psssssssssssssssst. NataLIE: Chima is not thinking about you. Get over yourself. Congrats for making it to F4 by doing absolutely nothing, and finally winning a HOH now that the best players are gone. Hip hip hooray; whoopty freaking do!

Nastily disgusts me. Her "gameplay" is genuinely mean and dirty.

Jeff came awfully close to playing a good honest game for a while there...after the HOH power trip he and Jordan went on though...he was a little too mean for my taste. Then he flipped the script at jumped on the Gnat bandwagon. That was the nail in the coffin.

I think that her father is the only one she has.

Natalie does not talk to her mother and hates her stepmother.

I really don't think Natalie is still with her "boyfriend".

Maybe Natalie doesn't have any friends. She has never talked about even one friend which I find weird.

i can't WAIT to see her speech nomming mich. she says she's gonna attack mich for being a bad christian! lol-'how would jesus cheat?' good, nasty. piss mich off, her veto win will be sweet 'vindiction'!

sorry, but w/ all due respect, i don't 'gotta' give her credit for anything other than being queen of stench and boogers.

Just curious as to why CBS didn't do any interviews with Natalie's family or friends like they do for every HOH. CBS chose to interview Tim-Michelles husband.

I am not at all a Natalie fan just wondering...

What do y'all think about that?

I guess they thought the free phone call was about as much as the viewing audience could take in one season !!!!!!!!!!!

Natalie was the main person last week saying that winning HOH doesn't mean anything. She herself said that the important thing was to win the POV because THAT'S where the POWER lies. So, how does she think she will be avenging Chima or anyone?? Her nominations mean absolutely zero. She can nominate Kevin and it would mean absolutely nothing. The ONLY thing getting HOH does this week is guarantee you in the final 3. Duh!

She's just plain pathetic.

nice.. the gutter rat won HOH... heres to trash...

well said

Natalie was the main person last week saying that winning HOH doesn't mean anything. She herself said that the important thing was to win the POV because THAT'S where the POWER lies. So, how does she think she will be avenging Chima or anyone?? Her nominations mean absolutely zero. She can nominate Kevin and it would mean absolutely nothing. The ONLY thing getting HOH does this week is guarantee you in the final 3. Duh!

She's just plain pathetic.

totally agree - I really can't stand that wicked girl

thats what I like/liked about Dr Will and Evil - they told you to your face how they felt, what they would do and stabbed you in the FRONT so you could see it coming - they wanted you to watch yourself get it

and I freely admit - I am the same way - you never have to wonder where you stand with me !! I am happy to tell you....

can i get a witness ??

Amen

This hood rat is delusional she is only a Christian when she prays before she eats and that's only because Jesse does it she's like a mini Jesse and 99% of the time dresses, walks and looks like a dude. I love the little boy photo shop of her in SS where I finally went to check out and enjoy more Natalie hate. They do come up with some crazy stuff over there. I can't believe NataLIE's Father could be proud of her right now he seems like a nice guy who may be in hiding right now.

Archived