Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing has been enjoyable about you... hope you don't win but, at least you've done something so I'd rather see you win than Jordan.

final three locked

well no chance she gets evicted unless pandora box evicts hoh lol

the celebration for chima was a bit overzealous since the pov holders is the only one that could evict michelle

GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOO NNNNNNATALIEEEEEEEEEEE. Now you can show the golden how he should have played HOH. Show J/J how winners play to win.

It's impossible for it to show him how it should have been done because it can't put itself up for eviction...

GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOO NNNNNNATALIEEEEEEEEEEE. Now you can show the golden how he should have played HOH. Show J/J how winners play to win.

Edit

We all know you're excited - just as we know, and you do too, that there's no way in hell the jury is going to hand that lying skank a half million dollars!

As far as the 18 vs 24 age. by the time the jury votes, they will recognize how smart a game play it was. last week I said nat had to win hoh and send jordan home to beat kev, looks like it could happen. if one of the girls wins POV and evicts Kev, it helps Nat. just solidifies Kev's vote for nat. Worst case scenario for Nat is Michell as final HOH. She would definitely take Jordan to the final. right now the votes fall in this order... N/K/M/J. there's no scenario for J to win.

i dont think the i am 24 being exposed will hurt her

it was clearly edited together to make it seem like the jury hated that lie

they all got got

if she makes it to the end she wins bb

I don't see her winning against Kevin or Michele. Slim chance against Jordan.

who would vote for jordan ?

at best jordan gets three votes

natalie beats jordan

where does jordan 4 vote come from?

Archived