Thursday, September 3rd

SueZqueZ

The obvious choice for favorite to win tonight's HOH is Michelle. Though that would cause all kinds of fun friction between Nat and Kevin as they worry about POV, I am actually pulling for Natalie to win tonight. No matter what happens, she is sailing to F3 because Kevin cannot win HOH. As he is absolutely on the block to leave, the other girls will always vote Kevin out over Natalie. If Michelle wins, there is a chance that Jordan will be next to the jury house if she or Michelle fails to win POV. Unlike Jordan/Jeff, Kevin and Natalie are actually studying hard for the upcoming POV's. Say what you will about the lying and backstabbing, I appreciate the two (three if you count Michelle) people who are working hard to win the game. If Natalie wins HOH, there is less of a chance that she will fight hard for the POV. Its that safety/no blood on your hands thing that she has been working throughout the game.

i can totally see jordan winning hoh

with few hg left is usually when cowboys/sheila of the world pull out a miracle win

but favorite should be michelle to win it

pov is gonna be a war

That would be great :animated_rotfl: and Michelle gets POV.

Damn I guess I will flip the channels in between commercials

South Carolina Gamecocks Football wins over BB :footballhelmet::animated_rotfl:

Archived