Thursday, September 3rd

SueZqueZ

Well since Jeff will be gone, I am on the Michelle train now. I admire that she has done what she has done to be as far as she is........and done it basically alone. Hope she takes Jordan to the F2. It would be great to see all of those "friends" have to vote for someone they never really liked in the house. And.........Please let Natalie be one sitting on the outside looking in.

I'm almost afraid to watch the show tonight. It will be a horrible week if Nasty wins HoH. As disgusting as she has been the whole show, it will probably be 100 times worse when she has a little bit of power. Only thing that will save it is if Michele or Jordan wins POV and is truely the power who decides who goes.

I'm almost afraid to watch the show tonight. It will be a horrible week if Nasty wins HoH. As disgusting as she has been the whole show, it will probably be 100 times worse when she has a little bit of power. Only thing that will save it is if Michele or Jordan wins POV and is truely the power who decides who goes.

In total agreement!!!

GO MICHELLE & JORDAN!!!

Kinda funny you should mention what it would be like if the HOOD RAT gets HOH, and some power.... maybe I am watching a different show but seems to me she has pretty much had POWER since week 1.

She has been the one pulling the strings even though she hasn't been HOH. She is Dick Chenney in at least Bushs' first term from where I sit!!! :animated_rotfl:

But now she will actually have WON something and will act like her win was the most amazing and important win ever in BB history! Granted she always managed to take over HoH anytime someone from that side had the power but you know she is going to be crowing like a rooster that this is HER HoH and that she is the absolute power in the house.

I just don't want her to win anything. Don't want her to have pictures or a letter or a basket of any goodies. I want her to go out the door having won nothing.

If it is about dates things happened in the house ...everyone is going to be sorely dissapointed in who the new HOH is going to be!!!

Gnat will surely give Michelle a run for her money in that category! The only saving grace is the HOH really has no power this week, all it will do is insure gnats SAFETY yet ANOTHER week.

POV has the power this week!

Yeah we need to keep gnat around she can't win anything,she sucks at comps....Well I watched BBAD last night and the THING knows everything that happened in that house and when it happened....

The ironic thing everyone keeps saying gnat needs to either go this week ,or next week ,or just go... but she is still there...pretty soon there is going to be no one left there to send her HOME!!!

The HOOD RAT should have been gone right after Chima ,wasn't that the PLAN,she shouldn't even be there??? :lipsrsealed2:

Ok, I admit it, I am hopelessly optomistic (& proabaly a lil naive LOL) but I am still holding out HOPE that that dern key Jeff used to unlock Kevin will still come into play & that the Pandoras' Box twist has not yet played itself out. Yeah, I know, dreaming for a miracle, but heck, why not? I just want Natalie out....after that...whomever it is, it is. (ain't gonna lie though, definately would LOVE a J/J/M F3!)

i can totally see jordan winning hoh

with few hg left is usually when cowboys/sheila of the world pull out a miracle win

but favorite should be michelle to win it

pov is gonna be a war

But now she will actually have WON something and will act like her win was the most amazing and important win ever in BB history! Granted she always managed to take over HoH anytime someone from that side had the power but you know she is going to be crowing like a rooster that this is HER HoH and that she is the absolute power in the house.

I just don't want her to win anything. Don't want her to have pictures or a letter or a basket of any goodies. I want her to go out the door having won nothing.

Oh crap Straykat, can you imagine what the next week will be like if that little pig girl wins HOH? She will NEVER shut up (doesn't now). Oy, my head. I think I'll have to stop watching. Gnat the nasty grates on my very last nerve.

But, and I think other posters have mentioned this - Gnat is on her . so she has yet another excuse to not win HOH (or anything). Remember her hurt arm excuse? And to mention one more thing, don't these girls know there is a pill to take so you won't get your period?! Jeez, dummy, take it for 3 months and STFU about female problems. And didn't the pig girl snap out of her "female" funk alwfully fast yesterday? Hmmmmmm....... WHAT?! Why am I even posting this, it's Natalie. Notice her name ends in lie. :angry:

I'm NOT 100 percent sure if jordan were to eck out and HOH win ,that she wouldn't put up kevin and michelle as nomineees instead of kevin a gnat!!! just sayin

Not that it matters as POV holds the power...jordan would just be safe for the week!

does it matter who goes up

really

Archived