9/3 PreEmptions, Ratings News! Winter Season?

ericsturrock

thank god bb ends soon

time for football season

I'd love to be able to watch BB during the winter but it's really BB overload. My schedule is jampacked working at 3 different locations that I dont really have time to be too obsessed with BB, especially during winter. And i love when the anticipation builds and i start to look forward to the new season. With Bb in winter, this wouldn't happen. It'd be too soon. And then BB overdose would occur.

PS Go Canes! Wwooo hOO :D

Updated Ratings News

Tuesday's BB was the Higest Watched episode of BB11 with 8.13 Million Viewers beating Last Tuesday's BB which brought in 8.04 Million Viewers. The Ratings from these past ffew episodes are BB11 are right up thier with BB8 Ratings!

Look at BB11 vs BB10 for This past Tuesday(2nd to last Tuesday in the season

BB11: (#2 in timeslot) 8.13 Million Viewers, 18-49 Demo(Advertisers Pick) 2.7/7

BB10: (#2 in timeslot) 6.42 Million Viewers, 18-49 Demo(Advertisers Pick) 2.4/7

BB11 is increasing when last year at this time BB10 was decreasing, BB11 in seasonal average is beating BB10, its comming close to a BB8 ratings average.

I don't think it was Australia who had that. However, one thing Australia had that was real nice is that big brother was on every night of the week on regular TV and you didn't need cable to see it. It was sort of like BBAD on Showtime, but it wasn't on a pay channel. And it was on during primetime and they didn't beep out the swear words.

In Oz they had what they called "intruders" who would go into the house at a later date and could also win the game, and it didn't matter that others had already been voted out. It was a little hard to follow, and I like our BB format much better. Although I wish we either had more people in our BB house, or had it going twice a year. I could watch BB 24/7 if I had the chance...except for this year with the Gnat.

I watched all the Australian BB shows last year on YouTube. A couple of things that was good about their version is that you got to see DR sessions, they always played Friday night games (they worked well together) and they got punished for doing bad things. Brigette had to clean all the windows of the BB house one time and it wasn't done to BB's satisfaction, so she had to do them all over again. Let's make American HG's have to do chores and punishment things, too.

And I'm for a winter season, it gives me something to look forward to when it's cold outside. :)

I liked having the winter BB but I'm the only one who did.LOL

I'm not into reality tv shows and BB is one of the few I watch.

You weren't the only one, I love the winter season show. Here in the midwest, the winter evenings get long, and to have a show like this to look forward to, has helped me fight the cold, snow and darkness... I think that winter show would end up getting bigger ratings than a summer one. So, let's hope that CBS decides to try it again and we get a winter show.

Archived