9/3 PreEmptions, Ratings News! Winter Season?

ericsturrock

On Tusday BB11 had its higest rated episode of the season with a 8.06 Million Viewers(#2) & in 18-49 Demo a 2.6/7(Advertisers Fav.)(#2)

PreEmptions for Thursday

WTAJ (Altoona, PA): will air BB11 at 1:35 a.m.

KTVQ (Billings, MT): will air BB11 at 12:35 a.m. (Saturday morning)

WBNG (Binghampton, NY): will air BB11 at 10:00 p.m. (following NFL coverage)

WBZ (Boston, MA): will air BB11 on WSBK

KXLF (Butte, MT): will air BB11 at 12:35 a.m. (Saturday morning)

WCSC (Charleston, SC): will air BB11 at 1:35 a.m.

KHSL (Chico, CA): will air BB11 at 10:00 p.m. (following NFL coverage)

KKTV (Colorado Springs, CO): will air BB11 at 12:35 a.m.

WBNS (Columbus, OH): will air BB11 at 1:35 a.m.

KCNC (Denver, CO): will air BB11 at 12:35 a.m.

WWJ (Detroit, MI): will air BB11 at 9:30 p.m. (following NFL coverage)

WJMN (Escanaba, MI): will air BB11 at 1:35 a.m. (Saturday morning)

WINK (Fort Myers, FL): will air BB11 on WXCW

KRTV (Great Fall, MT): will air BB11 at 12:35 a.m. (Saturday morning)

WFRV (Green Bay, WI): will air BB11 at 12:35 a.m. (Saturday morning)

WFMY (Greensboro, NC): will air BB11 at 1:35 a.m.

WHP (Harrisburg, PA): will air BB11 at 1:35 a.m.

KXLH (Helena, MT): will air at BB11 at 12:35 a.m. (Saturday morning)

WJHL (Johnson City, TN): will air BB11 at 1:35 a.m.

WCTV (Kansas City, MO): will air BB11 at 11:35 p.m. (following NFL coverage)

WFOR (Miami, FL): will air BB11 on WBFS

WCBS (New York, NY): will air BB11 at 10:00 p.m. (following NFL coverage) (Also Means if you have DirecTV on the East Coast and dont have a local CBS)

WTKR (Norfolk, VA): will air BB11 at 2:05 a.m.

KMTV (Omaha, NE): will air BB11 at 12:35 a.m.

KPSP (Palm Springs, CA): will air BB11 at 10:00 p.m. (following NFL coverage)

KDKA (Pittsburgh, PA): will air BB11 on WPCW

WIFR (Rockford, IL): will air BB11 at 12:35 a.m.

WNEM (Saginaw, MI): will air BB11 at 1:35 a.m.

KWCH (Wichita, KS): will air BB11 at 1:05 a.m.

Mediaweek reports thier a rumbling for a Mid-Season BB as how well the ratings have been. But they say BB needs a good show(ratings wise) to pair up with. Based on how Amazing Race grew out of the Summer into two seasons a year

Remember CBS website will have it on ad infinitum after about 1 a.m. Friday EST. Try to get in a viewing room, you can laugh (your icon bounces up and down and there is laugh track), you can throw tomatoes, shoot darts (both with sound effects) and even hearts and kisses (with harps and smooching sounds)...loads of fun.

Kansas City is KCTV, not WCTV, but damn, they are on the list. I mean seriously, WHY would I want to watch the Chiefs get beat again instead of BB? :footballhelmet:

yeah, sugar, I did not know either till I saw this, yikes, will have to dvr later, how good will the game be?? Our new Quarterback got hurt sat, and I have not heard if he is in or out,

football is coming on in my area at 8 pm tonight

lucky for me when this happens

since we have an affiliate cbs stations they just move bb to that channel and put football game on cbs

so football being on never affect my bb

lol partly why the ratings are high this season is the fact that they didnt do a winter edition

bb is a summer show and needs to stay that way

i used to watch survivor a lot but them doing 2 season a years got to much for me

so i quit watching after the first allstar editions

Guys, won't BB's ratings tank tonight because some many people are missing the living broadcast?

The Rating will look high as the Football ratings will appear as BB ratings, so it may take 2 days or more to get the real rating

so basically the brains at CBS decided to show (and have advertisers pay for) a live show that would not be show "live" anywhere in the U.S. and to top things off the show cannot be watched on the internet but the spoilers are otu and you cannot miss what happened even if you cannot watch the show...

Thanks for nothing you fat b*&^tards!!

Thursday Overnight Ratings had BB come in 2nd Place overall in the night(#1 in 8pm Hour), with just under 9 Million Viewers but........its because of Football the #'s are incorrect

Final Ratings has BB gettin just under 7 Million Viewers(#1 Overall on the night!)(But thats a Sunday night type low rating, but it was due to football, the entire night every channel was lower).

After the last winter season Allison said there would never be another winter one.

Thank goodness because I would be soooo burned out I wouldn't be able to watch the summer. I did NOT like the two seasons so close together and to me season 9 and 10 were the worst (partly because they were so close together). I need the other 9 1/2 months of the year to recuperate. Besides I have the summers off and have to work in the winter!!!

I liked having the winter BB but I'm the only one who did.LOL

I'm not into reality tv shows and BB is one of the few I watch.

Three nights a week in primetime might be a little much for winter--Hope they stick with just summer--Gives them more time to be more selective on the cast. Love BB and it is a long wait, but it gives us something to look forward to during summer TV season.

I don't think it was Australia who had that. However, one thing Australia had that was real nice is that big brother was on every night of the week on regular TV and you didn't need cable to see it. It was sort of like BBAD on Showtime, but it wasn't on a pay channel. And it was on during primetime and they didn't beep out the swear words.

In Oz they had what they called "intruders" who would go into the house at a later date and could also win the game, and it didn't matter that others had already been voted out. It was a little hard to follow, and I like our BB format much better. Although I wish we either had more people in our BB house, or had it going twice a year. I could watch BB 24/7 if I had the chance...except for this year with the Gnat.

i've never seen a whole season of BB played in the other countries, i have a couple of dvd's that show a hour or so from 4 different places (uk-aust-germany i think-sweden or denmark) i watched a live stream from aussie that lasted a couple of weeks, then they started charging for it. it was really hard to follow & know what was going on.

Archived