Natalie - Part 2

Shipp

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm glad BB shut that down so he can take his ass home. I don't want it to be anyway for jeff to be able to weasel his way past eviction tomorrow night. see ya dumbass.

Aww, I can feel the love.

Nat votes Jeff, Mic votes Jordan.....what if Kevin has a light bulb moment in the 11th hour and picks Jordan?

I am past caring, really, but I know that it means a lot to some of you and I have to say that until Jeff walks through that door, he has a chance. I don't know how that would affect the game. Natalie is so clever she would probably not miss a beat even if he stayed. She clearly is a step ahead in the devious factor.

man.. gnat is major scum...

lying is one thing, but trying to "rape" a person out of a prize... shes is the kind of person that would lie to get a coworker fired just to get a postion, or scream rape to get an exboyfriend back.. trash...

I can't get over how she gets away with some of the stuff she does. Earlier tonight Jeff made pork chops for everyone. Her and Kev had theirs a little while ago. When she was done shoveling it in, she put her dishes in the sink and made the comment that she wasn't doing no dishes. Of course, michelle comes in and sees them and cleans them! Why don't they call her out. She also has Kev waiting on her hand and foot. He's warming up her heating pads and she yelled at him to come put the chess board away for her. If I was there, she'd be flat on her ***!

Aww, I can feel the love.

Nat votes Jeff, Mic votes Jordan.....what if Kevin has a light bulb moment in the 11th hour and picks Jordan?

We can always hope Kevin will see the light. It is a really slim chance though and I am sure he does not like his odds against Jeff and Michele in comps. I am not really sure why though because for the most part he holds his own always coming in close to winning.

I can't get over how she gets away with some of the stuff she does. Earlier tonight Jeff made pork chops for everyone. Her and Kev had theirs a little while ago. When she was done shoveling it in, she put her dishes in the sink and made the comment that she wasn't doing no dishes. Of course, michelle comes in and sees them and cleans them! Why don't they call her out. She also has Kev waiting on her hand and foot. He's warming up her heating pads and she yelled at him to come put the chess board away for her. If I was there, she'd be flat on her ***!

Jeff did...somewhat. I laughed my ass off on Tuesday's show when he told this parasite to quit lurking him as he went up to see what was wrong with Kevin.

went back in the archives as this is the first impressions written under her photo pre season

Natalie wants people to know that nobody can intimidate her! This feisty Latina has no problem lying, cheating and stealing to win the game. She'll do whatever it takes to keep the heat off her and turn it onto others, and believes her petite frame will throw off her opponents.

Natalie is a World Champion bronze medalist in Tae Kwon Do. She knows how to protect herself and she says she can handle anything that comes her way. She's also a big poker player and is confident that her ability to pick up on her opponent's "tells" will serve her well in this competition. One would be foolish to underestimate her and she invites them all to "bring it on."

The rock in Natalie's life is her father. His unselfish nature is something she'll never forget and believes that being out of contact with him for such a long time will be the most difficult aspect of this game.

Natalie is a strategist and plans to deal herself a good hand in the house as she is definitely going to be a force to be reckoned with.

Natalie was born in Chino, Calif. Her birth date is March 3, 1985.

Sounds like she was true to herself!!! Cept she left out lazy, demanding, self serving, arrogant...etc etc

went back in the archives as this is the first impressions written under her photo pre season

Sounds like she was true to herself!!! Cept she left out lazy, demanding, self serving, arrogant...etc etc

Oh Geez, her B-day is 2 days before mine making her a pisces, oh lordy, I know she has to have some other chit workin in that chart, wish I knew when the hr of her birth was, and I could find out her rising sign, I am gonna look up her moon too just to see what that is, I know I am crazy but I dig astrology.

...who knows when this girl is telling the truth??? I'm thinking if her lips are moving she is LYING, bank on it!!!

I dont even think her name is Natalie

"I am not all that interested in hearing about anybody's period."

I dont want to hear about MY . let alone, anyone elses !!

"The rock in Natalie's life is her father. His unselfish nature is something she'll never forget"

REALLY ?! sounds like she forgot to me

I dont even think her name is Natalie

"I am not all that interested in hearing about anybody's period."

I dont want to hear about MY . let alone, anyone elses !!

"The rock in Natalie's life is her father. His unselfish nature is something she'll never forget"

REALLY ?! sounds like she forgot to me

I've never seen anyone that has to be right ALL THE TIME, or is she is wrong, such a poor looser

Archived