Natalie - Part 2

Shipp

That skank is truly the most self-centered bitch in the history of BB! Did anyone see her having a hissy fit playing chess with Kevin? That bitch wants to win at all costs , cheating , lying , stealing she's done them all..I couldn't believe her saying that Michelle better not mess with her stuff or she will f-up her face! Wasn't it Gnat going through Michelles stuff just a day ago? The skank and her bitch Kevin were even going to put something in her contact solution so she couldn't see till the DR told them no...low-life P.O.S both of them :giljotiini:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That skank is truly the most self-centered bitch in the history of BB! Did anyone see her having a hissy fit playing chess with Kevin? That bitch wants to win at all costs , cheating , lying , stealing she's done them all..I couldn't believe her saying that Michelle better not mess with her stuff or she will f-up her face! Wasn't it Gnat going through Michelles stuff just a day ago? The skank and her bitch Kevin were even going to put something in her contact solution so she couldn't see till the DR told them no...low-life P.O.S both of them :giljotiini:

I was and am soooo annoyed watching/listening to "The Mouth" (and I'm being exceedingly nice using that name), and Kevin attempting to play Chess on BBAD. I decided to read the posts. Lo and behold, you took the words rite out of my mouth. How does she exist in real life, not capable of the truth and all the things you mentioned.

I think I remember James in BB9 (?) dumping a bucket of flour on a female sunning herself (can't recall her name). I have a feeling if Jeff/Michelle/Jordan did the same to "The Mouth", she would go out of her mind (oops, I forgot, she lacks that!!). She's now hurting her arm as she proudly pats herself on the back explaining to the HG's what a great prank she did. As I recall, Kevin did all the work while she walked around the kitchen telling him to hurry up!

I can't listen to her anymore telling every one how great a prankster she is. Fortunately, there's a remote control which I just used. My stomach thanks me for changing the channel!

That skank is truly the most self-centered bitch in the history of BB!

I must respectfully disagree on this one. Chima was the most self-centered b!tch in BB history. Nat runs a very close second though.

Anyway,back to the ceremony! Off with her head! :giljotiini:

I agree Chima is a self centered bitch but she would say it to your face and didn't have other people do her dirty work. Nat is sneaky and does everything behind peoples back and lets other people get dirty. A slight difference but they both are despicable....lower than low.....street dwellers....snakes....skanks....twisted....etc..etc..etc

I have to admit though the house would be boring without her right now...I am tuning in to see what the twit is coming up with next, all the while wanting to smack the crap out of her. Am I crazy??

Jeff did...somewhat. I laughed my ass off on Tuesday's show when he told this parasite to quit lurking him as he went up to see what was wrong with Kevin.

I got quite a kick out of that too!

After seeing her on flashback from last night and doing the pranks, I just cannot see how people can stand to even be around her. She is so self-absorbed and I would bet my paychecks for a full year that she never stops to think of how she's perceived by others. She's Big Brother's MICHAEL SCOTT (if you happen to watch the office.) He's so self-centered, so self absorbed, he can think of nobody but himself and he comes off as the biggest a$$ imaginable. (The diff. between him and the hood rat is that he actually has a heart, at times)

She ranks among the top MOST VILE women I've ever see in my life. Ugh

I hope beyond all hope that she comes to Morty's to see what people really think about her. It might save her in the future. FREAK.

I couldn't watch BBAD last night.... Have you noticed the last few nights have been the natalie show???? It's like she's on speed all of a sudden.....she's EVERYWHERE, including up Kevin's butt 24/7! And her exaggerations about her prank-pulling-prowess are unbelievable, over and over and over.......MAKE HER STOP!!!!

I love how she said her pranks were aimed at the whole house, not somebody in particular.....BULL#*&!!! She knows Michelle is the only one who'll do the dishes GNAT leaves in the sink!!

If someone doesn't call her out soon, I'll never watch BB again. I HATE that she's getting away with all her crap, what a bunch of doormat wussies in that house with her!!! Grow a PAIR!!!!

Sorry to say I have had to stop watching the feeds as I cannot stand that, that, that, Gnat! (makes me studder I get so mad)

If anyone wants help in shipping her tounge to various places once the deed is done, I will contribute postage and shipping costs!!! (Notice I did not include handling charges :) )

I couldn't watch BBAD last night.... Have you noticed the last few nights have been the natalie show???? It's like she's on speed all of a sudden.....she's EVERYWHERE, including up Kevin's butt 24/7! And her exaggerations about her prank-pulling-prowess are unbelievable, over and over and over.......MAKE HER STOP!!!!

The only way to make her stop is to vote her out. Gosh, I hope she goes next week!

I wouldn't wash natalie's dishes. I would put the dirty dishes she left in the sink in her bed. For that matter, I wouldn't wash anybody's dirty dishes that didn't also sometimes wash mine. Well, I take that back, None of this would happen to me because I wouldn't be on that show for anything and if by some miracle I did go on it, I would be one of the first out the door. Natalie gets away with her crap because they allow it and don't confront her for it - BUT, would you want Natalie washing YOUR dishes?

ok she showed us early she was a horribly nasty person. then all the lies(im sorry but this one is a big part of the game anyway) but the way she is able to minipulate everyone and put blame on others shes just to good at it for it not to be natural.then she trys to take the others prizes.ok this is a game to win money so i dont see this so bad but to try and do it and not fullfill her side of the bargin,thats just stealing and as mean and hood rat as that is it can still be construde as game but now doing bodily harm to another player ? this girl gives new meaning to low life hood rat.

i still want kevin to go first but i so hope nat is next to go. michele/jordon f2 !

The way she has the dates and events memorized, could mean she might win HOH tonight. She even knows when everyone went to the bathroom the past 60 days!!

As for her cramps - they didn't last long now did they?LOL

The girl (and I use girl lightly) will no doubt get villian of the year on reality tv.

Wow, she is a piece of work and will probably be in the final 2!! YUK.

I was watching a little of BBAD the night she and Kevin were grilling steaks. She was in the kitchen and was getting something from the counter cabinet beside the trash cans and there was trash, including an empty milk jug, on the floor in front of the cabinet and she just moved it aside instead of picking it up and placing it into the receptacle. I just about freaked out! I was like WTF???

After that I just couldn't watch anymore.

I stopped watching BBAD because of her, now I DVR it and fast forward through her convo's. I just can't stand to hear her voice, or her whining any longer. She is so friggin' immature and full of herself that I can't stand it. Sadly she brought Kevin down to her level and I can't stand him any longer either. I can't wait to see this bitch go.

Not flying her an excuse but think a mom helping to raise her might have helped to soften the girl. Very tomboy and acts like a teenage guy. Dresses like one too.

I don't think the crap Natalie pulls brings in high ratings if anything I think everyone watching really doesn't want to see it or her but would prefer she not even be in the house. I can't see her having a huge fan base even though I don't look at any of these people any different then a stranger walking down the street. Does anyone know of any boards like this who favor Natalie I really only come here but doubt she is liked elsewhere.

I think someone should take Natalie by the ankles and beat jessie and chima to death with her......best part ? they cant figure out what the murder weapon was !!

Now THAT's funny! And I'd pay to see it. LMAO!!!

Archived