Natalie - Part 2

Shipp

It says right in the contract you must be 21 to be eligable. So obviously no one read the contract. There was a slight discussion at the very beginning about the 21 v 18 age thing, and Jessie (that a-hole, sticking up for the bug girl) said my contract said 18. The rest just let it go.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't think I could despise Gnat any more than I already do, until I saw her antics last night. She needs for someone to pop her in the face a few times and knock a little sense into her. I don't know how anyone can stand this rotten bitch. I want ANYONE to win but her, she's a nasty freak waste of space rat.

I have not like Nat from the get-go. From the minute she opened her mouth with the age lie, then latching on to Jesse, then starting the lies which she has continued to do.....this girl is just pure trouble.

Hope Kevin does decide to take his chances with leaving Jeff in the house just so he has the two strongest to eliminate the Gnat! It's going to take more than just bug spray to do that!

Sadly it won't happen as Kevin, as he should be, is to afraid that J/M would leave him behind. He knows all to well that guaranted safety means NOTHING to any one there....

Natalie I fear with be there another week to annoy me somemore....pesty little pest! Glad she took shower last night becaise if she starts her monthly she won't be showering this week again......ugh I can't stand this person....

Wow, I think Kevin realized last night what a huge mistake it was teaming up with Gnat. I guess today she will explain it away to him as her playing J/J, but I don't think she was. I hope he sees through her BS and if he has the power to do so (POV), votes her out next week.

And why hasn't anyone put 2 and 2 together that there is no way BB would allow an 18 year old to get drunk on national tv??? I mean on a live show it is drilled into their head that they can't curse, you think cursing on national tv is a bigger offense than allowing an under age person to drink, and BB is supplying the alcohol? Wake up people and get a clue.

I was thinking about the age/alcohol issue too, but I'm wondering if every state in the union has the drinking age set to 21? Maybe the hg's think the age for California to drink is 18? But then again, if the hg's found out right now that Gnat is lying about her age they would probably still trust her more than Michele.

I was thinking about the age/alcohol issue too, but I'm wondering if every state in the union has the drinking age set to 21? Maybe the hg's think the age for California to drink is 18? But then again, if the hg's found out right now that Gnat is lying about her age they would probably still trust her more than Michele.

Isn't that sad? Very true, but sad.

No offense but if Natalie wins, at least you won't have a bunch of posters on here having a big party of their own. That girl does not have a lot of fans unless they all of a sudden come out of the woodwork. I admire the fans who post for natalie. That takes nerve on here. :)

I got this off Yahoo Answers.

Drinking age in California on private property?

California Code, Section 25658.2 states that persons age 18 or higher may consume alcohol on private property when it is served to them by their parent or guardian. However, procon.com, a reputable info source, states that California is one of 7 states that allow persons 18 or older to consume alcohol on private property WITHOUT parental consent. The reference for this bit of info did not seem to jive. Is there a section in the California Code that supports their statement?

It has been my experience whenever there is someone around you who constantly says, "I don't lie, I don't lie, I don't lie!"....they're usually the biggest liar in the room. lol

Nat has played a very interesting game. She started right off the bat making everyone in that house believe she was 18 years old and most of them STILL believe it. I think that has created an underlying mindset that they shouldn't pick on the youngest among them when all along she has screwed with everybody in that house with complete abandon! Even though she hasn't won any of the comps she has never stopped playing the game for a second. I have a feeling several of these people are not going to be happy with themselves when they see how much she manipulated them from beginning to end.

You may not like the method she's used but she's become the HG you love to hate, lol

Don't get me wrong. I haven't been a fan of her at all but I do realize she has played her own game and it could end up winning her the big bucks!! rofl

I'll give her this, if Kevin doesn't wake up next week and work to remove her then Natalie will probably win. She has positioned herself almost perfectly for a F2 spot and with the jury. Seemingly her only obstacle is Michele, the most ostracized HG since Jen Johnson.

I got this off Yahoo Answers.

Drinking age in California on private property?

California Code, Section 25658.2 states that persons age 18 or higher may consume alcohol on private property when it is served to them by their parent or guardian. However, procon.com, a reputable info source, states that California is one of 7 states that allow persons 18 or older to consume alcohol on private property WITHOUT parental consent. The reference for this bit of info did not seem to jive. Is there a section in the California Code that supports their statement?

I can tell you that I watched cops in several cities break up underage parties and not once done a thing about them drinking. They have even let them drive away. I would guess the answer is they can do it on private property. I just don't understand how these cops just let the kinds drive away but that is another topic for a different place.

This might help though.

http://alcoholpolicy.niaaa.nih.gov/statepr...StateProfie.asp

http://www.stanford.edu/group/aab/law.htm

PDF form www.calbar.ca.gov/calbar/pdfs/cbj/2007-Kids-Law-English.pdf

It would seem she can do it. Well I mean if she was actually 18. Now given this is a live TV show I would think that it would not be allowed. Again is she was really 18.

I don't see Gnat in the finals, unless of course she actually wins it herself. She is wearing on Kevin's nerves and Michelle cannot stand her, and I don't see Jordan winning the final comps. Kevin knows she has the jury house locked, so does Michelle, neither would take her, IMO, unless they are playing for second. If Michelle wins HOH and POV, or if Kevin wins POV, Gnat may be gone next week. One can only hope. :)

Archived