Mystery Door Twist - Part 2

gsn

Thursday night's episode of BB will be full of ups, downs and twists. Enough to make every viewer wanting more.

[/quote

So it's Thursday now, not Tuesday.. just like it was supposed to be Sunday but then wasn't? I'm tired of waiting. This is a crock of sh*t!

I also think that "spoiler" was BS, but I'll wait and see...until Thursday!!!

mother beepers!!!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TONIGHT, they better at least let US know WTF is happening...........they can tell the HGs Thurs........they're probably trying to figure out an easy way to let down those so opposed to Jeff...............they know that even IF they had PLANNED that whoever found the KEY would get something good.............now that it's JEFF, all the conspiracy lovers will for sure find it impossible to believe.

**I would love to see Jeff stay but, the BLOG :animated_rotfl:

many using walkers

Wha??I do not think the glut of Jeff admirers are any where near bein on a walker, I know I'm not,lol

While many of us women might be "mature"...we do have eyes and might I add disposable income.

I prefer being seen as a "cougar" over the "walker" set.

And I'll tell you what, if Jeff left the House and opened up a company called Technotronics I might even invest....if only her were not so dumb and gullible.

But then I go back to the thought that he does make great eye candy. Perhaps just have him where a towel and water his plants.

Joni tonight Jeff is going to get the Ruby Sapphire diamond golden power tonight and he going to open the door and let us all in for a Margarita party.

Hold on......I gotta go put on my face !!

"I think Jeff should go into the pool business. Who wouldn't want him as their pool guy? I'd hire him in a heartbeat. I'd probably have to have my water checked every day or two."

I have an entirely different job in mind for him....

If this is the case I think Allison Grodner DID GOOD! I think she's a genius

I know. If this pans out for Jeff, my next post will be. "Let me introduce myself, I am the president of the ALLISON GRODNER fan club"...LMAO!!!!

You know what....I like you Jammer!! From what I see we're on the same page a lot. I don't care what they have to do, just give me more Jeff. And for all the haters....Jeff has so much more class than Russell had when he knew he was going out. Jeff does deserve good things to come his way...he's a decent guy. If Gnat had found that key she probably wouldn't have saved her housemate but looked only for what SHE could get out of it.

Archived