Mystery Door Twist - Part 2

gsn

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, that scream from Kevin when they grabbed his arm...LOL!

You know what....I like you Jammer!! From what I see we're on the same page a lot.

Thanks, I like you too and totally agree we are on the same page...the Jeff page..LOL!!!

kevin i would have left him locked up as well

while i collected the cash

after i finishing collecting the cash i would let him go

this season hg ones that are left shouldnt be too upset

they got a whole lot of cash and prizes

Errrrrmmmm, did anyone else notice in the opening credits that Russells' pic has NOT been turned to B&W???? Or am I late to the party on this one? That has got to mean something...even Lydias' pic is B&W. Plus, I just learned that BB won't air until 1:37am Thursday night/Friday morning. Ohio sucks sometimes. :(

Errrrrmmmm, did anyone else notice in the opening credits that Russells' pic has NOT been turned to B&W???? Or am I late to the party on this one? That has got to mean something...even Lydias' pic is B&W. Plus, I just learned that BB won't air until 1:37am Thursday night/Friday morning. Ohio sucks sometimes. :(

Russell's pic was B&W on Sunday. I wasn't paying attention to the opening tonight.

Errrrrmmmm, did anyone else notice in the opening credits that Russells' pic has NOT been turned to B&W????

It probably doesn't mean anything. I doubt he's coming back into the game, unless it's to host a veto comp or something.

Highly disappointed with the pandora's box twist. Good -- hgs get money, Bad -- Kevin's arm is stuck until someone frees him? WTF?

I guess one thing he could ascertain from having a spy screen is that he knows the true motives of his fellow hg, especially Natalie. She completely blew him off to get more cash.

^

yeah, Russells' pic turned B&W in the house, but it hasn't been updated in the opening credits. I have noticed they have alwyas updated the opening credits after eviction, with the evicted HG shown leaving & then their pic B&W, but I honestly didn't notice Sunday night. Caught my eye tonight tho.

I have noticed on the front of mortys page that it does not say eviction on Thursday night, it says live eviction on Sunday now so could this rumor be true and jeff will be staying because thursdays show will not be eviction time. I dont know just wandering why no eviction on Thursday?

i think next year if they bring this twist back they will use it for something that effect the game

coup de charity has been put to rest RIP

Archived