Tuesday, Sept. 1st

CeCiMom

K/N up in HoH room playing chess.

J/J/M in green room chatting, having some laughs. Some talk about Vegas.

Jeff going to try and teach Jordan solitaire.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was an inside lock down when I went to bed last night and I'm wondering if it lasted all night and what the reason for it was?

I was reading last night that Kevin was really paranoid and stuck with Natalie like glue. I also read that K/N kept listening at the door of the SS room trying to hear some game talk from J/J/M but they were just laughing and having a good time with no game talk. Natalie said she is going to take the drawers out from the bed so she can hide in there and listen in on conversations. (not sure what room)

There was an inside lock down when I went to bed last night and I'm wondering if it lasted all night and what the reason for it was?

They were probably having to go through the entire house to find all the stuff that natalie had taken and hidden and return it to the rightful owner. It took a moving company.

I read that too Marty! Sneaky rats they are! I was wondering why Kevin wasn't sleeping in the HOH room.

Kevin probably wasn't sleeping in HOH cause he's afraid if he leaves Gnat alone she'll make a deal with the others and throw him under the bus.

I read that the brat wanted to take the drawers out from under the beds, so she could crawl under & listen.........gutter rat, for sure.

She CHEATS at pool.

She CHEATS at chess.

She tries to CHEAT at BB.

I hope when this is over, she comes to Vegas & tries to CHEAT at the tables........they'll run her out of town.

They're playing a game for a half million dollars, not having an exercise in human trust. You can not like her because she's taking out your favorites, but it's hard to deny that Natalie is playing a heck of a game. Especially when you consider how utterly horrible she has been in challenges. But ever since Jessie went out, she's somehow survived when she was the logical choice for eviction almost every week. Lydia certainly wasn't a threat. Russel was coming after Jeff at 4...she and Kevin somehow got the idiot to take Russel out at 6. She's already in Jordan's head to have her looking towards Michele when she should be a natural ally and potential final 2 opponent. Unless something drastic happens, I think Natalie is the front runner to win the game. Jeff this week, Michele the next, and then we see. If Natalie finally stops sandbagging and wins, I'm not sure who she'd take.

They're playing a game for a half million dollars, not having an exercise in human trust. You can not like her because she's taking out your favorites, but it's hard to deny that Natalie is playing a heck of a game. Especially when you consider how utterly horrible she has been in challenges. But ever since Jessie went out, she's somehow survived when she was the logical choice for eviction almost every week. Lydia certainly wasn't a threat. Russel was coming after Jeff at 4...she and Kevin somehow got the idiot to take Russel out at 6. She's already in Jordan's head to have her looking towards Michele when she should be a natural ally and potential final 2 opponent. Unless something drastic happens, I think Natalie is the front runner to win the game. Jeff this week, Michele the next, and then we see. If Natalie finally stops sandbagging and wins, I'm not sure who she'd take.

Thank you. ITA

I do think there is the possibility that she really WILL take Jordan to the F2 instead of Kev. Kevin would be much harder to beat in the finals. Kevin would definitely get Lydia's vote. Kevin would probably get Russell's vote because Russell isn't altogether fond of women. Kevin would probably get Michelle's vote. And Kevin would get America's vote over Natalie. If Kevin makes it to F2, he wins. Jeff would probably even vote for Kevin because Kevin made the strong play that led to his ouster.

In my opinion the type of game play that Natalie uses makes the game suck for me.

I really think this might be my last season if BB wants to cast another group of mean and nasty liars.

Jordan doesn't have a shot in hell of winning the grand prize,but as I said before she is in a great postion to go to F2 and win 2nd place... In a way doesn't really matter who she trusts, gnat or michelle?

The way I see it it would be to the advantage of the remaining 3 to drag jordan along to F2, with the possible exception of kevin,but I think she is his best bet to win also!

They're playing a game for a half million dollars, not having an exercise in human trust.

Anything won unfairly isn't really worth winning at all. Is your reputation worth half a mil? She's brought play to whole new low...and considering some of the past seasons, that's says a lot. That's a lot of crap to carry around, forever being known as the lying, cheating skank from BB 11.

In my opinion the type of game play that Natalie uses makes the game suck for me.

ITA! It takes the fun out of it for me.

Jordan doesn't have a shot in hell of winning the grand prize,but as I said before she is in a great postion to go to F2 and win 2nd place... In a way doesn't really matter who she trusts, gnat or michelle?

The way I see it it would be to the advantage of the remaining 3 to drag jordan along to F2, with the possible exception of kevin,but I think she is his best bet to win also!

I'm not so sure. Lets try to break it down.

Jordan vs Kevin. Jury is Jessie, Lydia, Russell, Jeff, Michele, Natalie, America's Vote. America will vote for Jordan. I think Russell does too, especially if in the next week he and Jeff get on the same page about what REALLY happened. I don't see Michele caring too personally and it will probably come down to speeches or last impressions. Jessie, Lydia, and Natalie would probably be solid votes for Kevin though. I think it's 3-3 and Michele breaks the tie. Funny that...

Jordan vs Natalie. Same jury. Probably the same votes.

It will also be very key how Jordan gets to the final 2. If Kevin or Natalie take her, I could see the other being hurt and voting emotionally.

Jordan vs Michele, sheesh, I have no clue how to call that one. The girl that everyone treated like dirt vs the ultimate hanger on. Flip a coin.

I read that the brat wanted to take the drawers out from under the beds, so she could crawl under & listen.........gutter rat, for sure.

She CHEATS at pool.

She CHEATS at chess.

She tries to CHEAT at BB.

I hope when this is over, she comes to Vegas & tries to CHEAT at the tables........they'll run her out of town.

What I really find disgusting about her is that when Kevin made a ball in pool she started heckling him, she acts like she is the only person allowed to play by her own rules, AND that she is the best an everything. She brags on herself constantly. Let me tell ya, I could kick her ass at pool, I have played in many leagues thru the yrs, she plays pool crappy, just like everything else she does. Also I just do not get why noone questions this girl, I was watchin After Dark for a short while last night and I woulda been askin her a lot of questions, every time she opens her mouth I woulda been askin her stuff, she would never have a chance if there were ppl in the house with any substance, Michelle seems like she could overthrow Natalie, but boy she sure has gone about things in the wrong way. I hope Michelle has some plan in mind, I cannot bare for Nasty little skank to get to f2. Maggie is like a saint in comparison

They're playing a game for a half million dollars, not having an exercise in human trust.

To me, the fact that she CHEATS at pool (put 2 balls in the holes while Kev wasn't watching) and CHEATS at chess (tries to move pieces and then move them back) has NOTHING to do with WINNING BB. It just shows WHO she really IS.

King to me it would be wrong for jordan to WIN BB11 on a lot of levels...

That would mean someone that really didn't have a clue about how to play this game won because she was well liked, not because she played the game...

I would have no problem seeing her walk away with 50 grand , but 500 grand it ain't going to happen, and really shouldn't IMHO!!!!

I was a jeff jordan fan big time until jordans HOH,by the way!!!

To me, the fact that she CHEATS at pool (put 2 balls in the holes while Kev wasn't watching) and CHEATS at chess (tries to move pieces and then move them back) has NOTHING to do with WINNING BB. It just shows WHO she really IS.

well that is what I was sayin Who Natalie is. She does that (the way she plays any game) in all that she does, she brags on herself, she is stingy, has no compassion for others, it is me me me with her, and I detest who she is as a person and I think Alison Grodner really scraped the bottom of the barrel this year to find ths little skank. If it comes down to her and kevin f2, I will not vote, if America is the deciding vote. I cannot stand either one of them at this point. I did not comment on the way she shoots pool and talks down to Kevin when doing so to say it has anything to do with he winning BB.

So if BB is out in your area go online to CBS.com later that evening or anytime thereafter and watch it online. It's fun. You can watch with an audience and laugh, shoot arrows/tomatoes at those you hate and send kisses and hearts and harps towards those you love. If you don't have a computer HTF are you on here????? Also your local station will air the show in the middle of the night.

Archived