Jeff - Part 2

GingerSnaps

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think that we could have two separate Jeff topics? Jeff Lovers and Jeff Haters. That way the Jeff Lovers could go to a happy place where hearts and pictures of Jeff and sweet comments about Jeff and the Jeff Haters could all be together and complain and hate.

:cheshire:

What about people like me? I don't love him and I don't hate him. I think he has admirable qualities but sometimes he says or does things that I definately don't agree with.

I like being able to discuss the HG whether or not I agree with what other posters are saying.

Jeff is dumb. I revise my original opinion. He will go back to selling ads - at 31 or whatever age he is. Jeff has nothing upstairs. I thought that Jordan was empty up in anne's room but Jeff makes her look like a scholar. At least she has an excuse. He went to school. Jeff likes women with accents. I'll just bet he does.

I was actually kind of joking when I suggested 2 different topics in my previous post. I don't know why I post anything...I held out for 6 weeks before I did this year...should have continued to stay out of it. So, for all the Jeff haters, he's an idiot and stupid and whatever else. To all the Jeff lovers, he's hot, sexy and funny. For those with neither opinion, a little bit of both. I am D-U-N!

Deuces...

There's love and hate in every thread though. I think if you're in the thread of the HG you like the most, you'll notice the hate more. If you're in the thread of the HG you dislike, you'll have no problem joining in the hate.

Just think... now we know what the Jessie lovers had to endure. It sucks, but that's the game.

Do you think that we could have two separate Jeff topics? Jeff Lovers and Jeff Haters. That way the Jeff Lovers could go to a happy place where hearts and pictures of Jeff and sweet comments about Jeff and the Jeff Haters could all be together and complain and hate.

:cheshire:

Don't forget about the Jeff Lusters thread!!

Jeff has confused me so much in this game. I really like him but I normally hate people who make really stupid moves. And lets face it, he has made some bad moves... I believe some of it is the caliber of the remailning houseguests. But mostly I think I respect his personality so much. I feel at lot of his bad decisions were made because of it. He wants to trust people. I love that he is refusing to try to manipulate Michelle. I respect his personality so much that I forgive his miss steps.

Don't forget about the Jeff Lusters thread!!

puleeze!

Who cares how good looking he is,

I do!

I respect his personality so much that I forgive his miss steps.

Me too!

I'll take him any day

Ditto!

I was actually kind of joking when I suggested 2 different topics in my previous post. I don't know why I post anything...I held out for 6 weeks before I did this year...should have continued to stay out of it. So, for all the Jeff haters, he's an idiot and stupid and whatever else. To all the Jeff lovers, he's hot, sexy and funny. For those with neither opinion, a little bit of both. I am D-U-N!

Deuces...

When I read your post , I was like yeah that would be great,lol, anyway BigMD, I have always enjoyed your posts,I do see where you have done some updating tho on the live feeds, hi and by?? Love ya

LOL LOL, he's how I like my men, hot, sexy and a bit dim. I'll take him any day. I can do the thinking for both of us.

I know that's right :animated_rotfl: ,lolololol

BBAD

Jeff and jordan still just don't get....

Kevin and gnat are not their friends or allies...

Michelle is the only one trying to help jeff, she stuck her neck out trying to strong arm kevin for him, and if jeff goes, the only one jordan can rely on for help!

It is frustrating to watch!!!

I agree this plan is moot..IMO no matter what jordan does she is staying and jeff is leaving!!!

If they had a chance to get out michelle,then jeff might stay..But there is no way gnat and kevin are trading jordan going, for jeff going?

They aren't going to evict Lydiot!

It will be the Natalie and Kevin show when Jeff leaves. I got sick last night watching Nat and Kev run around trying to manipulate people and start up shit.

jammer... may I enjoy the pic too :P

(Even though there's a bit of "something about Mary" thing going on there. :angel_not: )

So is Jeff leaving on Thursday or Sunday? I hope it is Thursday because I have a lot of work I can get done around my house instead of hanging out watching feeds and on message boards.

Archived