Jeff - Part 2

GingerSnaps

Jeff made the best move in the game - getting rid of Jessie for us. He did America proud. So happy we gave him the mystery power. Wish he could make to the end and get the big prize. He deserves it.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alltime for me i think jeff has to be the dumbest hg to ever play the game

once i heard going in he wanted a showmance i knew he was an idiot

alltime dumbest hg to ever play bb imo

it got so bad to spare myself from the dumbness of this cast, i canceled my feeds for the rest of the season

i cant take any more of it

Jeff made the best move in the game - getting rid of Jessie for us.

I agree, then proceeded to shoot himself in the foot with every decision thereafter! And IMHO deserves exactly what he is getting, going to spend time with ALL his great game moves in the JH!!!

I'm sorry if Jeff lets Michelle use the veto knowing she is going home both J/J are scum and Jordan has done nothing to be there and if America didn't vote for Jeff if would be gone. I think Michelle deserves the money at this point I just hope she's not stupid.

If she was dumb enough to use it on him then she DESERVES to go home!!! OMG are you kidding me? I would vote her out for pure stupidness!! BUT we don't have to worry about that now.....

BB won't be so enjoyable for me without Jeff around...he made some of the funniest statements i have ever heard .....he makes me laugh and smile, and didn't/doesn't annoy me in the least little bit!! I'm still riding the Jeff train as far as it will take me... :party_smilie::party_smilie:

Yesterday when J/J were playing with the cards and they were getting feisty with each other... Jeff says, "oh so you're going to chest bump me now?" I loved how quick witted he is at times. Ahh, the good ol' days.

Ceci,

It is a shame that quick wittedness (is that a word? lol) didn't translate into the 2nd half of the game.... I would have liked nothing better than to have been on the train to the end....but I honestly don't think jeff deserves to be there anymore the way he played JMHO!

I would rather see michele playing F4 with Jeff than Jordan. I would also rather see her get to F2 with Jeff than Jordan because I think that she would win over Jeff but most important, have a better chance of getting there.

Jeff screwed-up way too much for someone capable of better. It is silly for me to keep beating a dead horse but he did it to himself and so I don't feel sorry for him. I will never understand why he so readily fell for the lies and I think that it made Jeff look stupid and he is going to catch some flak from "friends" whose opinion is going to matter to him. Unfortunately, I think they are going to give him a hard time about you-know-who being sooooo slow, too.

I'm with ya gsn. It's moment like those that I wish he hadn't f'd up his game. He's great to look at, the interaction between J/J has been enjoyable and a nice relief from the monotony of BB game.

But, his decision affected every single person I was rooting for and that's what pisses me off. Ruining you're own game is one thing but, an entire alliance is unforgivable. (As far as me continuing to root on.)

Still wouldn't mind some Jammer pics though. :giggle:

Hey I would love to know what the game would be like with some of my other favorites like Casey, Laura, Braden were not evicted by Jessie and his goons.

Can we have a do over? :giggle:

njdukie: BB won't be so enjoyable for me without Jeff around...he made some of the funniest statements i have ever heard .....he makes me laugh and smile, and didn't/doesn't annoy me in the least little bit!! I'm still riding the Jeff train as far as it will take me...

Ditto! Ditto! Ditto!! He didn't play a very smart game but he warned us in the beginning that he didn't know how to play it! He's at least smart enough to know that he didn't know how! I'm also with Marty...I have a LOT of things to do around the house so I won't have to watch the feeds after he leaves on Thursday!

Bitter, Party of 1--BigMDGirl

Probably lots of people will go on and do other stuff and not sit up for BBAD and turn off feeds. I dunno. In the very beginning, I stayed up a couple of nights because BBAD was a hoot last year and I watched when I could. This year, it seemed to be nothing but bashing and I couldn't handle chima-jessie-natalie-lydia-kevin. Not my kind of people. I didn't get in the habit of watching unless it was a pivotal time in the game. I am sorry that Jeff is going because I know that it totally spoils the game for some of you. I've been there. It is a bad feeling. I am hoping to tune-in late in the game and see Natalie and Kevin gone. I call that satisfaction and worth the wait.

I seldom watch it much (BBAD) after F5...the few remaining HGs normally sleep 24/7 anyway. Even Jeff wouldn't be as fun without more livelier HGs. Jeff is burned out. And so is Jordan. She's begging DR to send her to JH one minute then making Nat promise her she will vote to keep Jordan....

BB won't be so enjoyable for me without Jeff around...he made some of the funniest statements i have ever heard .....he makes me laugh and smile, and didn't/doesn't annoy me in the least little bit!! I'm still riding the Jeff train as far as it will take me... :party_smilie::party_smilie:

Dukie, the Jeff train is about to be derailed. Someone has placed a huge sign on the tracks up ahead. It reads

SUCKERRRR!

I am finding it quite annoying how Jeff keeps pressuring Jordan for sex ... He keeps bringing it up in a joking manner. He even brought up the subject to Natalie last night ... I wish he would just let it be and talk to Jordan about that when they get out of the house ... If Jordan was down with it, he would totally do her in the house ...

Archived