Jeff - Part 2

GingerSnaps

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michelle is the only one trying to help jeff, she stuck her neck out trying to strong arm kevin for him,

And while Michelle sat alone in the kitchen crying the others were having a bash fest in the other room. And Jeff was all for getting rid of her LOL. Scrambling Jeff? Too bad. Your goose is cooked.

michele thinks m/j f2 is her best shot with m/j a close second. she knows against k or n she wont win. from her talks and actions with different ones were in power, i see her as a very nice person at heart but i think her trying to figure out a way to keep jeff in there is her best shot at the money.jmho

If this plan has a chance of working..michelle using the veto on jeff.... then michelle getting voted out....you want to know why it will have worked....

Because Jordan GAVE up...she wants jeff to stay...and for her to go to the JH.... she will say and do anything for this to happen at this point, otherwise this plan would have no traction at ALL, WTF???

They are all trying their best to hand the HOOD RAT 500 grand!!!

Jeff - follow the yellow brick road.

Great Wizard of Oz cast in BB11...Jeff/ Scarecrow...Jordan/ Dorothy...Russell/ Cowardly Lion...Jesse/ Tin Man...Casey/ Wizard of Oz...left in balloon too soon to give Scarecrow brains or Tin Man a heart....Natalie/ evil Munchkin....Grodner...dual role of Wicked and Good Witch...

I'm sorry if Jeff lets Michelle use the veto knowing she is going home both J/J are scum and Jordan has done nothing to be there and if America didn't vote for Jeff if would be gone. I think Michelle deserves the money at this point I just hope she's not stupid.

Natalie could also be the wicked witch who melts when water gets poured all over her.

I really hope finding the key to Pandora's Box will allow Jeff to stay in the game. :D

no that damn stupid unicorn would be toto....da yum num or whatever she calls that thing!!!!!

Get out of my head, that's what I was thinking but couldn't remember the damn yum num's name.

The KEY will give Jeff the power to replace Michele...........and the brat could be OFF to see (Jessie's little) Wizard.

Im at work, just caught up on the W of OZ............edited to keep with the theme (lol)

Archived