Jeff - Part 2

GingerSnaps

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeff schroeder is a total asshole. Pushing Michele away and telling her, "Get away from Me." Then sitting and pouting. You can have Jeff. I knew he was a jerk and now the entire country knows it. Evict the loser bastid, I say!

He just said he is going to point fingers at himself. Whatever one heat of the moment saying doesn't make someone a jerk. So your telling me Kevin, Natalie, Jordan, and Michele have never said bad things and aren't a holes too?

A man doesn't tell a woman on national television, "get the hell away from me," because she beat him in a game and she has the good heart to reach out to him. Stop picking at straws. The man is a total asshole and Michele is the smartest person in the game.

So Jeff is the worst person in the house? OMG I can't believe some people pick a little thing and fill up with so much hate.

Guess I will go back to hating Michele because she gave an ugly smirk to Jeff when she won.

A man doesn't tell a woman on national television, "get the hell away from me," because she beat him in a game and she has the good heart to reach out to him. Stop picking at straws. The man is a total asshole and Michele is the smartest person in the game.

You have that 100% right. He needs to grow up.

Michele beat him and it kills people that Jeff is going home and they refuse to accept that he is a jackass. That is how I see it. jeff is a jackass. It is more than one little incident. He fu**ed-up. Goodbye, Jeff. Can't happen to a more deserving person, IMO.

GEE............Jeff's not perfect............

it took him a few minutes to get over the loss & compose himself.

In case you missed it, later that night, he congratulated Michele, gave her a hug and repeatedly said he had only HIMSELF to blame for the loss.

Guess there's LOTS of PERFECT people HERE............who handle EVERYTHING with grace and NEVER have a bad moment!

Seriously have those of you bashing Jeff every watched Big Brother. BTW did you see how Russell handled being on the back door last week. You see how Jeff is handling being back stabbed this week. Yea whatever all you haters just keep drinking the hatorade.

poor jeff coup de charity has ended

cries

now let the real gamers battle it out

- jordan

good gameplay is not a handout :alien:

He wasn't really telling her "get away from me" in a hostile manner, he's said more times than I can count on BBAD that if he's frustrated he wants to be apart from everyone while he vents. That's why he walked off into a corner after he said that. He didn't want to be around anybody, he wasn't being mean to Michelle but it did come off that way.

I gotta say though, Jeff was playing a good game while under constant pressure up until he went after Russell. He's been a hypocrite ever since. That it was "wrong" for Michelle and Russell to pair up but okay for him and Jordan to? That he warned everyone about being "disloyal" when he was that way towards Russell and Michelle numerous times? If he just stuck to his team regardless of rumors, he would have won this game, because going against your team is idiotic gameplay when the other side are targeting you more than the people you abandon. Getting rid of Russell was a gamekiller for Jeff & Jordan. I hope Michelle wins, but I'd be content with Natalie winning. She didn't play too hard or too strong, suckered everyone from day one because the dumb shits still don't realize the illegalities of her being 18 and drinking alcohol multiple times on national television, or saying she won poker tournaments in the past and nobody could add up that she probably would have been under 18 at the time.

A man doesn't tell a woman on national television, "get the hell away from me," because she beat him in a game

Agree Slim only in the fact that NO ONE should tell ANY ONE at ANY TIME to get the H away from me, because they lost a game.....

Also I quote this part to let you know that Jeff DID NOT say get the hell away from me...he ONLY SAID GET AWAY FROM ME....doesn't make it right which I commented on when I said "BAD JEFF", but please don't make it sound worse than it was,

just sayin :animated_wave:

Agree Slim only in the fact that NO ONE should tell ANY ONE at ANY TIME to get the H away from me, because they lost a game.....

I was dissapointed in Jeff when I saw that. No one is perfect but I really didn't like it. He probably felt bad after.

I don't know how many times I heard Jeff spouting off about how a person shows their true character when they're on top. (When he was on bottom.)

Then again when Jeff was on top and Russell was going all lunatic for getting "got" it was... a person show's their true colors when they're at the bottom.

Michele reaching out to him after PoV and Jeff turning his back on her, saying, "get away from me."

Jeff = poor sport, loser, tool

imo

He probably felt bad after.

He DID feel bad...........that's why he later hugged and congratulated Michele...........THAT is the sign of a MAN, someone who corrects a mistake when he makes one.

Not ALL of us are perfect.

Archived