Monday, August 31st

kitty

I have never hated Michelle. I have actually felt pretty bad for her most of this season. She does lil things that are annoying(her fake/nervous? giggle being numero uno for me) but nothing that makes her a horrible person, or HG by any means. She is so intellectually smart, that I think she is socially ignorant. Her apparent discomfort at the social aspect of this game makes me wonder why she signed up for this game at all. She is a beautiful lady, but she sure doesn't believe it & I hate that other HG's have bullied her & convinced her that she said things that she truly did NOT say. If she had more confidence in herself, half the crap that she has had thrown at her by other HG's would not have stuck. I have been rooting for Michelle for a while now & would not be disappointed at all if she won the 500k.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michele used the veto on herself... Nat and Kevin have been talking about how much everyone at the Jury house is going to love him because he put Jeff and Jordan up on the block together and they are going to send Jeff to them with a video of it...

N told K Jeff's biggest mistake was getting rid of Russell. That's the same thing I thought when he decided to back door him. Russell told Jeff if I go this week you are right behind me and how true that is.

Nope he can't compete. Funny thing is - if it's mental - they would have been better off getting rid of Michele.

Thanks for the Michelle responses. And I am soooooooooooooo happy that she did not save Jeff with it!!! That would have been even dumber than Jeff going back on his word to Russel and backdooring him. I was a big fan of Jeff/Jordan up till Jeff won HOH and became what I consider a super jerk! I'm happy he is going to the JH and I hope it gives Russel a really good chuckle!!! :giljotiini:

I want Michelle to go all the way!!! :bump:

It is really close to the BB house but they are safe in a deeply commercial area.

Fires near my house too. I went to work this morning at 5:30 and saw the mountain all lit up.

Well, I can't take her voice any longer and her lies to Jordan. Jordan believes that Natalie is her friend and believes everything that she's saying to her. <shaking my head back and forth> I think that Jordan's going to have a hard time when she gets out of the house and finds out the truth about both Kevin and Natalie. She's going to feel like such a fool. Naive girl...

deedsy you have the jeff crush BAD, screw jordan as long as I get me some more jeff!!!!!! just sayin :giggle:

A man crush yes, but I know Jeff has a better chance at winning things that's why. Jordan has probably a slightly better chance at winning things then Natalie does. Which isn't saying much. It is really between Michele and Kevin right now. Thankfully Kevin can't play in the HOH this next HOH is by far probably the most important in the game because this one the winner still gets to compete in the next.

lets look on the bright side of this for a second. kevin and michele are the ones left that are good competitors. kevin cant play this one so michele should win and hopefully the veto as well then kevin gone. michele wins hoh again and nat goes michele/jordon f2 michele wins. still not a bad season.

I know it will never happen but my BIGGEST nightmare is Jordan winning both the HoH this week AND the PoV because you just know that she'd evict Michelle.

As an aside to the above poster, if Michelle won PoV this week she'd get rid of Natalie, not Kevin. She's the only person in the house all season intelligent enough to know that Natalie needs to go.

Here is the problem next week it is going to be 3 against 1 for both HOH and POV...

Michelle will be playing against, gnat/jordan for HOH,her best chance, odds wise are HOH ,at least then she will be safe ,even if she can't decide who goes,by winning POV!

Then will be playing against gnat/kevin/jordan for POV

Unfortunately those are not very good odds for michelle,as usual she will be playing the game alone, jordan even before jeff is gone has joined the enemy !!!

Here is the problem next week it is going to be 3 against 1 for both HOH and POV...

Michelle will be playing against, gnat/jordan for HOH,her best chance, odds wise are HOH ,at least then she will be safe ,even if she can't decide who goes,by winning POV!

Then will be playing against gnat/kevin/jordan for POV

Unfortunately those are not very good odds for michelle,as usual she will be playing the game alone, jordan even before jeff is gone has joined the enemy !!!

Michele is just as much an enemy to Jordan as Nat and Kevin. Michele wants her gone.

Archived