Monday, August 31st

kitty

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know it isnt her reasoning but actually it would be smart of her to get kicked out to jury if she can. she has a shot at michele winning everything and taking her but if she leaves for jeff and michele to combat the skank duo they stand a much better chance of winning and maybe they will reward her after.

lets say for a moment nothing happens and jeff goes to jury this week. jordon did really well on the one comp with michele q/a so she has a shot at 2 of the 3 final hoh comps if she can start getting her mind back on the game. michele is strong in all i think and knows she cant carry either k or n to f2 and win. m best shot to win was against jeff but i can see her winning with jordon as well.

one thing i havent seen mentioned and im looking at is nat and her mma training. she has been described as a champion in mma comps. i know anyone can take a class but it takes great physical and mental control to win these comps and she hasnt shown any so far. she has kept herself in a protected position throughout the game whether it be being with the power or being up against someone that was wanted out more. has she just been laying back the whole game? if so we should see her really excel come thursday. i dot see this happening but just throwing it out there as a possibility.

It is sweet of her to offer it (and she means it too, not just an empty gesture, imo) but, I really think Jordo has a better chance of all them left to make it to F2... everyone wants to bring her along.

She is one of the sweetest girls and I wish her all life has to offer her. I'm thankful we had her on BB this season in a year of mostly miserable people.

I think it is really dumb of Jordan to offer..she went in there to play and hopfully win... she is giving UP!!!

And her reasons for it are not very sound, jeff has done everything ...he has gotten out all the bad people, he has played the game hard, and he is the only one that deserves to win 500 grand..WTF???

Jordan your family,and friends are yelling NO, don't do it!!!!!!

GnataLIAR is outside telling Kevin about her convo. with Jeff and Michele.....She makes me want to hurl. I cannot stand this girl. How does one get a college degree when they don't even know the word "instinct" and pronounce it INSTINK? She thinks she's smart. *rollseyes*

I'm shocked though, that Jeff didn't have the smarts to call her on loyalty to Kevin. For the life of me I can't figure out why he's blinded by this chick. She's not remotely pretty or sexy....is it the brunette hair that's his cryptonite?

gnat would not even be there stirring up all this SH*T if jeff and jordan had evicted her when they had the chance people!!!

Does lydiot come up with ALL this scheming,lieing,pot stirring crap,I think not,she would concentrating on one thing, a way to get to the JH to be with the TOOL!!! :animated_scratchchin:

I think we need to write AG and tell her for BB12 to check out Morty's and pick the hg's from here and get people who know the game and I bet would play it well giving them the highest ratings ever. I'm tired of some of these hg's lately.

I haven't seen it mentioned, and I'm pretty sure it is not an option... but when I read that Michele was reading the rule book a night or two ago, it got me wondering....

Michele won the POV cometition. Does she have the option of giving up the POV to someone else in the house? I don't mean her using the POV on Jeff to take him off the block. I mean, can Michele 'give' Jordan the POV, as if Jordan won it. That would allow Jordan to use the POV(on Jeff or Michele), forcing Kevin to nominate Natalie as the only HG left. This could be a strategical blunder by Michele, since it could leave Michele on the block and voted out. However, if her faith in a Jeff/Jordan/Michele alliance was justified, it would allow them to vote out Natalie this week, and Kevin would be out next week unless he won POV...

I'm really curious. Can anyone tell me exactly why EVERYONE hates Michelle so much? I honestly don't get it. And I read all the updates and have seen some of AD. She is no worse than any of them and better than most?

I think a lot more people are sympathetic with Michele now. She has been sort of all over the place. I myself got upset with her when reading feeds after her POV victory when she was dissing Jeff behind his back with Kevalie, But later she was really nice to him and tried to get him out of his funk. If Michele wins this game I wouldn't mind. Just don't want Kevalie to win. They suck.

Man I hope Michele uses the veto on Jeff. Not because of any real hatred for Michele (personally, I just follow the show with an open mind and try not to fixate on one favorite), just because I'd love to finally have a new "stupidest move ever" to quote. Marcellas' stupidity is just getting too dated.

By the way, can we get a petition or something to FINALLY get his damn show in HD for next season? I mean, damn, my local news is in HD now. Just think of the resolution of the unitards!

I never disliked Michelle in the first couple weeks I had no idea which way she was going and hated how Ronnie made her out to look bad. There were times I thought they might get rid of her but then they went on to someone else. Michelle proved she is a good competitor even if she seems a little off or what ever some think. She has gotten the raw end of it and I'd like to see her go all the way and win it now seeing how much people in the house have changed since day one.

Archived