Veto-Week 9

laladoopiedu

I totally think the POV will be played tonight, after BBAD. Since they're on ID LD, I think BB is setting up the Morphomatic comp.

good call! it's about time for it if it's gonna be used this year...how would you rate the HG's in the morph comp?

^^^ wouldn't it take longer to set that up than just a few hours?

If it is - I'd give Kevin a good shot at it as he's in graphic design.

^^^ wouldn't it take longer to set that up than just a few hours?

If it is - I'd give Kevin a good shot at it as he's in graphic design.

If Kevin win veto J/J should ask Kevin who would win big money if Nat/Kev were F2...but Kevin's so meek and mild I guess he'd be happy with the second prize.

Joy, you're right about it taking a long time to set up the Morphomatic... at least that's how I remember it. I think they usually play it in the wee hours of the morning. So, they still have another 5 or 6 hours to get it set up, plus however much they've already been on LD.

^^ I was thinking the same thing.

AG said, it would be an additional responsibility for the HOH. Makes one wonder, doesn't it?

Do you think the things in the bag and the event they had today play into the POV comp? I wonder if what they put in their bags have value in the comp?

i've wondered about that too. it didn't really sound like it when julie told us about it but this is BB.

Go Jeff or Jordan that's all I gotta say!!!!!!!

Their was a backyard leak durin Big Brother After Dark. For a quick second you saw a HDTV Type Monitor with stars around it. It looked like the Comp where you have to guess peoples faces.

i had no doubt that michelle would win this comp

i been calling it for weeks

i always said to me she was the strongest in comp

but nonetheless i am always suspect of bb time events

been forever

Imo, this veto ended perfectly. Jeff or Jordan are most likely leaving the house (probably Jeff), and the two the have played the best game are staying. Jeff is pissed, sad, and scrambling to give Jordan advice before he leaves. Jordan is saying she is gonna tell everyone to vote her out one minute, then blabbing whatever Jeff told her to do to Nat.I'm all for a K/M F2. Congrats to Michele for kicking butt and making it to F4. I definitely won't be missing a show this week.

I thought it looked like the scaffolding that they used in all stars, when Boogie won the car.

Anybody remember that competition?

so it wasnt morph

Have fun, Slimcruz! I guess I must reluctantly admit Michele should win big money. I knew J/J were toast. I think that key Jeff won should give him and Jordan a trip to some island for a day...Sorry if I was harsh earlier. But I don't think she could win big money against Nat or Kev.

michelle played that comp beautifully

i dont understand why the rest would wait for the bell to ring before getting off the platform

Archived