Friday, August 28th

Cocoabutta98

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kevin told Jeff he was going up in HOH when they were talking { this violates BB rules and wonder if Kevin will get the boot as HOH for this .. }

How so? Jeff told Kev and Natalie that they were going up as pawns. What's the difference?

Natalie and Kevin wasn't after J/J all season ... Jordan was put on the block as a pawn to get other people out ... Jeff and Jordan were never targets of Jessie, Ronnie, Chima and Nat ... Lydia and Kevin were a team and had nothing to do with the Jessie crew ... Nat and Kev paired up because Nat lost her allies ... Russ was trying to play Jeff and Jessie against each other but Jeff was never a target of Jessie's crew until Jeff used the Coup ...

Jeff was losing his friends but was never a target until he used the Coup ...

In that case, I've got some AWESOME lakefront property to sell you at the Hudson.

How so? Jeff told Kev and Natalie that they were going up as pawns. What's the difference?

I think the rule is you can't tell someone that they are NOT going up. I don't really get the difference but I seem to recall that is the rule.

Natalie and Kevin wasn't after J/J all season ... Jordan was put on the block as a pawn to get other people out ... Jeff and Jordan were never targets of Jessie, Ronnie, Chima and Nat ... Lydia and Kevin were a team and had nothing to do with the Jessie crew ... Nat and Kev paired up because Nat lost her allies ... Russ was trying to play Jeff and Jessie against each other but Jeff was never a target of Jessie's crew until Jeff used the Coup ...

Jeff was losing his friends but was never a target until he used the Coup ...

Wow. I don't think I'm watching the same show. :)

I know what you're saying gsn. Every time I hear the argument that getting rid of Russ was the smartest move because "even Russ said so" I get a chuckle.

Ceci,

Funny thing is, even jeff in hindsight since kevin put him on the block is saying.... " FU*K I could have coasted to F4 if I didn't take Kevin off the block and BD russell!!!" :animated_rotfl:

Jeff told Kev and Natalie that they were going up as pawns. What's the difference?

Kevin and Nat were in fact pawns. Jeff's not. Jeff won the veto and took Kevin down (dumb move) proving they were pawns. Kevin wants Jeff out and is lying to him about being a pawn. Natalie pushes for Michele to be evicted simply because she has a secret F3 deal with J & J. She's trying to cover her bases is all. She certainly has no loyalty to Jeff she simply wants to make sure she's still protected by him in case he remains in the house this week. Natalie is playing a very manipulative and deceitful game (she's obviously had much practice in her short life). As much as I'd hate it, she just might win. Maybe we can watch her lose $500k in a poker tourney on espn.

Ceci,

Funny thing is, even jeff in hindsight since kevin put him on the block is saying.... " FU*K I could have coasted to F4 if I didn't take Kevin off the block and BD russell!!!" :animated_rotfl:

Did Jeff say that? Good! Start paying attention Jeff! Gnat is a liar!

They called Natty to the DR and she said when she is done with her taco she will go

she's a Chima clone.

well wrong timing or not, had she been nice to the production ppl thus far, I would think nothin of it, but she is a bitch every single time they call her or they say anything to her, she mouths off to them, I cannot stand her rude ass attitude.

Archived