Mystery Door Twist

CeCiMom

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is what Allison said in an interview

So what's this secret HOH door we saw Thursday?

I'm gonna tease. There is a secret door that will weigh into the HOH. It's something we've had planned for a while. I wouldn't call it a power. It's just something that's been added to the HOH's (responsibility).

She also said America will vote at the end in case of a tie

After re watching the part. Julie says the typical blah blah tune in Sunday to find out who won HOH plus we will reveal a new power the mystery lies behind this door. So I would assume that means on Sunday we will find out what this power is or whatever it is!!!!!! Hope it ain't lame.

Do you think the door is connected to the bicycles that they never use? They were originally supposed to have a secret.

I missed that. Was that said ?

......tune in Sunday to find out who won HOH plus we will reveal a new power the mystery lies behind this door.

OMG What is it!!!

If it's a door then there must be a person on the other side, but who? just guessing here.

Hmmm... I don't know if it's Lydia he's screwing or a cameraman. :giggle:

Thanks Neb...found the whole article from THE WRAP...you can read it here

So what's this secret HOH door we saw Thursday?

I'm gonna tease. There is a secret door that will weigh into the HOH. It's something we've had planned for a while. I wouldn't call it a power. It's just something that's been added to the HOH's (responsibility).

Can you confirm what will happen if there's a tie at the end of the game? How will you break it?

If you go back to "Big Brother" history, all the way to season two, it's always been the same.

Viewers get to break the tie?

Yup. We're going to announce it soon.

i'm sorry in advance for being gross and un-pc : in those pink pants, jessie looked like he has a vagina! ewwwwww!

You mean he doesn't???

Maybe part of the money grab thing might have had a safe pass where is your are nominated then you can take yourself off. naaaah. I think there is something someone got and they can't say.

Sucks is reporting in LF Discussion that the whole house was winning money but Natalie messed it up for them by lying about something and trying to take everything for herself. They each won some money before the game was stopped.

Archived