Mystery Door Twist

CeCiMom

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it will have something to do with next week's HoH nominations and PoV voting.

With the 4 people left, 1 is HoH, 2 go on the block, and 1 gets to vote.

An interesting twist could be the power to overturn that one vote to the way you want it to go.

Or if not to change the vote, it might at least be something that has to do with that one important voter.

I really do think there is something that is going to save Jeff. Idk...just a gut feeling.

I was reading somewhere on here and the poster said that Jeff had found a piece of paper and shoved it in his bag without looking at it...during the money hunt thing. Who knows if it is anything...but from what I've been reading about the golden door and money etc...it hasn't been enough to change the game as Julie implied it would. Something more is gonna happen and my guess is that it saves Jeff.

I'll go all Chima if he is saved! :censored:

I am inclined to agree with you, Imin. However, if that happens, rest assured that the SH will hear of it and Jeff will only get the 50K against anybody. He is already chit on a stick for getting Coup d'etat with them - whether they admit it or not. Another prize. No.

This just in from jokers updates...

rumor is a production crew person leaked that the key Jeff found that he used to release kevin is also a key to a box that has a diamond veto in it. That diamond veto would over ride Michele's veto and places her back on the block...............

also jeff would have sole vote to evict...

Sorry, this must be bogus it has been removed from jokers...maybe they were just well...joking...

I have read many post that state if Jeff is able to save himself once again, it will ruin the credibility of the show. However many are forgetting that in the process, anyone of the HG could have found the key. Jeff just happend upon it. Just my opinion!

Nat could have found the key, but she was only thinking about money. I don't think the show is rigged, but so much in BB is about luck and it seems like Jeff has been really lucky in this game. Michele could have won HOH, Nat and Kev could have been on the block and one of them could have found this key but that's not how it went down. It's luck and I have a feeling Jeff might get lucky again...

HA! I am an optimist! Honestly, I approve of this final 5. I'm not a big Nat fan but I think this season has been deliciously unpredictable. A great mix of real players, true floaters, honest liars, certified nuts and a sweet Southern girl who blindly embraced the "dark side." For the first time in years, I didn't miss Janelle (sorry, I let my true colors show)...

I have read many post that state if Jeff is able to save himself once again, it will ruin the credibility of the show. However many are forgetting that in the process, anyone of the HG could have found the key. Jeff just happend upon it. Just my opinion!

I posted the exact same thing awhile ago. Anyone of them could have found the key. So, if true, the key is a twist about veto's and such it's not fixed. But gonna be tough explaining that to the Jeff haters.

HA! I am an optimist! Honestly, I approve of this final 5. I'm not a big Nat fan but I think this season has been deliciously unpredictable. A great mix of real players, true floaters, honest liars, certified nuts and a sweet Southern girl who blindly embraced the "dark side." For the first time in years, I didn't miss Janelle (sorry, I let my true colors show)...

I know what you mean. I posted early in the season that this season reminds me of S6. I haven't been this emotionally invested since Janelle and the SOV's. LOL.

I can deal with any of these ppl winning--except Natalie. I just can't stomach that girl...boy...creature.

People keep saying jeff was just lucky and it was handed to him...That's not right...They had a competition for the most likable to win the coup de crap...Everyone had an equal chance to win...if anyone of them had been a nicer person they could have won it...You can't blame jeff...

What would be in pandoras box that could be so evil for Jeff or the others........................ ...........Russ's return...remember julie said the next twist could involve all six..............thats what it is...if Jeff opens pandoras box..Russ will be unleashed again.......plus the money is tied in somehow also.......Will jeff use the key...yup he will think america has saved him again but out pops Russ.LOL

This is from the CBS forum I was on their website and decided to check out the forum and found this but I doubt anything like this would happen but it would be crazy Jeff leaving and Russell coming back.

For as long as I can remember "the show is fixed" is said - personally, I dont think it is but....

perhaps CBS at the beginning of each season should announce to us, the viewers - the twists, how many etc to combat people thinking that things are made up as CBS goes along to "direct" the show.

I find it particularly funny when people on the show say that the comp's are tailored for "so & so" to win.

Like CBS had/has not planned these comps well in advance and throw them together as needed.

just sayin

That does seem to happen every year, the queen joni! My favs don't always win but I just figure if they lose a comp, they leave. But many go on and on about "DR told so and so to say this..." Also so many posters (especially the haters) seem to intimately know these people. Someone was describing Jeff as a love'm and leave'm guy who walks all over women. At first I started to post "Are you his ex girlfriend...otherwise HTF do you know?" But it's more fun being sneaky and just telling you about it on another thread. :animated_rotfl:

Archived