Mystery Door Twist

CeCiMom

Julie Chen said.....

Next Sunday we'll reveal a new twist to the HOH that could impact everyone. The secret lies behind this door."

My first thought when I heard this was "OMG! It's a Tantalus field!" :animated_shocking:

(someone out there will get that reference) :alien:

I thought they might be able to use it to spy on their enemies and not only see but hear their conversations so they can destroy them.

But if they tell anyone anything about it - they lose access to it.

They wouldn't be able to let anyone know if the information they learned was factual or not.

If it's not such a device, I think they should have one one day.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think that was great that Nat was stupid and tried to keep all the money for herself. Because I hope it pisses off the house enough and she goes home!!! Here's hoping! What a Beea

What I am reading on the other site is that Jeff did get mad and started to question her but she told them the DR had already yelled at her about it and that she was told not to talk about it so she can't explain. They are also saying jeff is not as mad anymore and there is some type of pandora's box that was opened where the whole house might get some kind of penalty thing. I'm going to try to get more info. There is a lot coming in.

The "secret" apparently was that it had something to do with the luxury comp... Kevin opened the door and there was a box behind it, and when he opened the box someone handcuffed him, and the rest of the house had to find him... Something about money... At least that's what the front page says...

I think they're going to have a choice to spend the money for the POV challenge. Kind of like in Survivor when the trays are covered but they can buy them, not knowing what's inside. Some prizes may be good, others will be bad (like the have not situation since Julie said how it's not weekly, but that it doesn't mean it's gone for good).

I do know that Jeff found the key. That Natalie used it to unlock the Pandora's box. I also know that Jeff found some paper thing that Jeff said he just shoved it in his bag and he said he didn't know what it was.

I am wondering if this means anything and if Kevin had a speical power to put an evicted HG in the jury house? I don't think they can do this but his is what Ronnie's wife just twittered.

http://twitter.com/mishadawn

icon_lock.gifWow! I wish Kevin would have picked Ronnie to go back to the Jury house.about 3 hours ago from web

it would even out the votes......

Something else is going on with the money grab this afternoon... Natalie was drilling Kevin about what happened and Kevin is talking in circles a lot and choosing his words carefully.

Not quite sure what it could be but, one thought is... he's won so more money by "picking" to open the pandora's box. From listening to their convo. Natalie is POSITIVE that the money in the BY was not enough to equal the $10,000. Sooo... I was thinking maybe there was 10,000 up for grabs... whatever the other hg's did not pick up, Kevin got the balance. Therefore, the reason K wanted someone to find the "key" (Jeff found it) was so he (Kevin) could get out of that room and stop the others from taking it all.

Another thought is that it isn't just about the money but, by opening the box Kevin gets an auto vote for the win should he make it to F2.

Has anybody figured out about the bikes that were in the GR that were hooked up to the light bulb? Are they even still in there? Did they ever come in to play? Was I dead that day?

I bet that's the final HOH. Ride your bike, if your light goes out it stays out and you lose. That would be an awesome competition because you know it would make it to BBAD.

Another thought is that it isn't just about the money but, by opening the box Kevin gets an auto vote for the win should he make it to F2.

That would be too unfair. The coup was almost too much, that definitely would be. As far as I know, America gets to vote to make up for Chima not being in the jury. If there was an automatic vote, the game would potentially end in a tie, right?

I am thinking that the box holds a extra vote in the finale. That way they don't have to use America as the tie breaker The HOH has to deicde to keep the extra vote or keep money.

I'm a little lost here..So something has to be up..Hope I'm understanding this right.... No eviction until Sunday Sept 6th...that leaves 4 in the house after that. Their are no more live evections until the finale two hour show, now this is different from all the other shows. How can their be 4 people left in the house for the finale week? Is Sept 6th show going to be a double eviction night?

It may make some sence to not have a live eviction until the end. When there are only a couple of people in the house, watching is pretty boring.

I looked up Pandora's box since they are all talking about it.

This is from Wikipedia

After Prometheus' theft of the secret of fire, Zeus ordered Hephaestus to create the woman Pandora as part of the punishment for mankind. Pandora was given many seductive gifts from Aphrodite, Hermes, Hera, Charites, and Horae (according to Works and Days). For fear of additional reprisals, Prometheus warned his brother Epimetheus not to accept any gifts from Zeus, but Epimetheus did not listen, and married Pandora. Pandora had been given a large jar and instruction by Zeus to keep it closed, but she had also been given the gift of curiosity, and ultimately opened it. When she opened it, all of the evils, ills, diseases, and burdensome labor that mankind had not known previously, escaped from the jar, but it is said, that at the very bottom of her box, there lay hope.[7]

There is no reason to think Pandora acted out of malice in opening the jar, for she was exercising her curiosity, and when she saw what was let out of it, she quickly closed it.[8]

Who knows what Kevin unleashed!!!!

Would like to see that he messed up his own hoh.....

Since he opened it, the evil stays with him and he doesnt

have any more hoh power.....Would love to see his nominations

get throwed out since he was the greedy one by opening the box.....

Jeff found the key to save Kevin so, Jeff will take over the hoh and

change Kevins noms.....lol.....

(okay, okay...I know but, a girl can dream, can't she?...lol)

I remembered there being two other vetos in the past. I had to look them up for clarification on which was which...

In Season 3 the Silver Veto was limited in that a nominee could only use the power to remove the other nominee, not themselves. If not used, the meeting would be adjourned at that point.

Diamond Power of Veto (BB4 Only) The final Veto competition of Big Brother 4 resulted in another elevation in power. Called the 'Diamond Veto,' and presented with a clear Lucite medallion, the Veto Holder could not only remove a player from nomination, but also earned the sole vote to evict. Alison, who was nominated, won the Veto, used it, and ultimately evicted Erika from the house. The Diamond Veto was only offered on this one occasion.

Maybe Jeff won one of these?

Archived