Mystery Door Twist

CeCiMom

The KEY UNLOCKED the room in the HOH where they locked Kevin AFTER he opened the BOX.............would the KEY open 2 places??

Also, didn't Jeff find some kind of CARD beside the money, that he didn't know what it was............thought I read someone post that he put it in his duffel bag (??)

last minute save,like a slop pass but an eviction pass ?

this would be cool but jeff doesnt seem like he knows anything and seems to feel defeated. is this an act ? he did a real good job of hiding the coup so maybe so.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's been remarkably human in a game that requires one to surrender their humanity. If, after taking out Jessie, he would have played strictly on logic...he'd be safe right now and coasting into the final 4.

One of the reasons I'm a spectator and have never sent in a tape. I'm not sure I could lower myself to the level it would take to make a real run on Big Brother.

if we are right then it should still be a live show,eviction and then it revieled jeff holds the key or card that keeps him in the house. i was thinking it may just be revieled and another hoh but this would save both jeff and jordon. i think they have to go through the eviction process before the twist is revieled.

Will the mystery be told on tonights show?? I am tired of waiting,lololol

I'm gonna start charging a fee for posting this:

Thursday 9-3-09...live eviction, hoh comp...sunday same old stuff, tuesday same old stuff, thursday 9-10-09 live eviction, hoh this according to direct tv...then last eviction when F3 left at Sunday 9-13-09, then only 2 remain for Tuesday finale (2 hour)

They have this money that they won...but this was not a luxury contest- I take it that they won't be able to keep this money but possibly use to bid on sombody or something.

At the bottom of Pandora's box is Hope (hope-fully for Jeff) (Jeff did find the key and he picked up the most $)

Jeff won the most--Kevin won the least.

I still don't think this is a dud twist, it will be something that will change the game IMO.

For what it's worth, tvguide.com also lists everything normal (Thursday eviction, Sunday noms). And yet, we shouldn't read anything into that. They've likely had those episode descriptions since the show started. If plans were changed in the last 2 or 3 weeks, they may be outdated.

I checked the CBS.com master schedule and it doesn't say any thing about an eviction on 9-6...that will be normal week...the following sunday 9-13 there will be 3 players left, one will be evicted...two days later 9-15 will be two hour finale...at least that's all I can surmize from it. But Jeff will be gone Thursday.

At the bottom of Pandora's box is Hope (hope-fully for Jeff) (Jeff did find the key and he picked up the most $)

How do we know that it is actually Pandora's Box? Did we see or hear that on the feeds? Or that the word "HOPE" was on the box?

This is how CBS started their "mystery thread"

I think BB is not even sure what the twist is. They are just making things up as they go along. :nono:

Thought of 'Pandora's Box' but then didn't know what to make happen with it. Because...they have ALWAYS let us know the twists ahead of time. This is sooooooo frustrating....Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :furious3:

I'm with you teamten. I still think my whacked theory about someone being able to buy safety with the money won holds water since Kevin didn't get any. Therein lies the ticket, I think.

I totally agree with IMD... BB is still trying to figure out what they are going to do with the comp... Otherwise we would have been told Sunday night like they said we would be... And they wouldn't have given us that crap FILLER show about nothing, that they aired last Sunday night!!! :furious3:

I think the twist is that CBS knew that their ratings were dropping, so they invented this big scam to get people to watch to figure out what the heck it is...

Or if it is something I bet they only explain the money portion of the mystery to us tonight and then make us wait till Thu for the rest of the deal...

:sherlockani:

I think maybe you can buy a vote. What was it last season you could use gold bars or something to use to barter with people? It's a pretty small amount, but I can see Gnat taking the money especially since she struck this deal with Jeff and Michelle. It would show them she is on board with them.

Archived