Mystery Door Twist

CeCiMom

Maybe, because Jeff found the key, he gets to pick who goes up as a replacement nominee if the veto is used or may it turns the veto into a Diamond Veto and Michelle gets to pick who goes on the block as her replacement. (Sorry if someone already thought of this.)

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Maybe, because Jeff found the key, he gets to pick who goes up as a replacement nominee if the veto is used or may it turns the veto into a Diamond Veto and Michelle gets to pick who goes on the block as her replacement. (Sorry if someone already thought of this.) "

OHHHH I like this ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLease let this be it!!!

I still like my idea of Kevin having to choose between:

1. everyone keeps the money they got, but no one is voted out this week. Everyone competes in a new HOH and we get to have the double eviction week.

2. no one gets the money and they evict someone like normal.

I think Kevin's game play of not wanting to piss people off would make him want to give everyone the money. Jeff gets to stay in the house and be eligible to compete for HOH. Also CBS would not have done this to save Jeff, Kevin did.....

Huh anyone with me?

Kind of makes sense because, from what I'm reading, there is no live show or eviction Thursday, but next Sunday. So keep them all around would make sense? But, if they are going to wait until next Sunday to do eviction something has to change for the people on the block. It's too long to make them wait without any kind of hope to save themselves.

I just hope that whatever it is, it doesn't hurt Michele. I am fine with Jeff staying and Jeff-Michele F2 would be terrific but I hope that Michele is not mistreated in the process.

And I second that sentiment!!!!!

That is why I keep asking about eviction thursday or not. Nobody seems to know. It is a loooooooooooooooong time to keep them in the house with nothing to do. Really, it seems all discombobulated to me. I think chima leaving just threw them off kilter. Or something. CBS I mean. I loved it. Michele would not want the money but others would so makes sense to me.

Possibly the HGs will learn the whole pandora's box thing at POV ceremony. And the LFU will clue us in, but I'm not holding my breath.

Shipp: I checked by Direct TV schedule...eviction Thursday, nomination ceremony (on CBS) Sunday, Veto Tues Sept 8, eviction Thursday Sept. 10...then three left...not sure when Finale is...is it Tuesday Sept 15? If so someone would be evicted Sunday Sept 13...

Possibly the HGs will learn the whole pandora's box thing at POV ceremony. And the LFU will clue us in, but I'm not holding my breath.

Shipp: I checked by Direct TV schedule...eviction Thursday, nomination ceremony (on CBS) Sunday, Veto Tues Sept 8, eviction Thursday Sept. 10...then three left...not sure when Finale is...is it Tuesday Sept 15? If so someone would be evicted Sunday Sept 13...

Thanks Len.

FYI everyone, I just read Michele told Jeff she is considering using the Veto on him. DON'T DO IT MICHELE!!!

Well Jeff and Nat have been arguing this morning. If Jeff goes off and he and Jordan vote out Natalie it would all be good.

But yes she would be stupid to try that.

If she uses it on him, she should go home. There is no way possible that Michelle is going to use it on Jeff......no way possible. NO WAY she would be that stupid. Could you imagine her going to Jury house and telling them......duh I used the Veto to save Jeff and they voted me out! hahahahaha no way it's gonna happen. Natalie loves stirring crap up, they should have gotten rid of her already.

What if the twist is the following:

All 5 hg's vote on whether or not they want to keep the money. If the majority says 'yes', then all hg's are eligible for eviction. That means Nat, Jeff & Jordan would be on the block. Michele would cast the sole vote this week.

I think J/J/M would vote yes to the money 'cause that means they could get Gnat out.

whatever it is, I need a major twist because I am SO bored right now! Seriously, Nat....Jordan.....Michelle......Kevin....HOW BORING CAN IT BE!!!!! Jeff is funny at least. Kevin is funny but not with Nat! Michelle just makes squeaky noises and Jordan is cute but what will she do to make it interesting? I can't believe I have already stopped watching BBAD! That makes me sad.

I think Michelle should use the veto to say Jeff, put Natalie up and then pull a double cross and vote out Natalie. It would serve that biotch right.

Accoring to Greek myth, Pandora's box unleashes many evils unto the world but also sends hope. So I wonder what bad thing has to befall the HGs before we get the good part?

I hate to say it, but...........Please anything to save Jeff. It will be torture without him in there. I can't say I would not watch, but definitely a lot less. He picks replacement nom would be good. But if he goes, I guess that will leave a little bit of integrity in the "game".

Accoring to Greek myth, Pandora's box unleashes many evils unto the world but also sends hope. So I wonder what bad thing has to befall the HGs before we get the good part?

the bad is kevin and nat are still there . so the good should be jeff and michele should get to stay B)

Thanks Len.

FYI everyone, I just read Michele told Jeff she is considering using the Veto on him. DON'T DO IT MICHELE!!!

The ONLY way I want Michelle to do this is if Nat would go up & they (meaning M/J/J) have agreed to evict N. IF the plan is to backdoor M, then please DON'T DO IT!! I don't believe that K would actually put N up as a replacement, but maybe I am wrong?

I am hoping J/J are realizing that K obviously can't be trusted, since he went back on the deal he made with Jeff & that N is nothing but a lying, selfish troublemaker who needs to GO!!!!!! All I want is N to walk out that door Thursday, after that, I honestly would be happy with whomever wins.

I just figured out what the KEY is for (lol)..............Jeff cannot take himself off the block but he CAN choose who goes up in Michele's place..............the brat goes up & then out on Thurs.

What if the twist is the following:

All 5 hg's vote on whether or not they want to keep the money. If the majority says 'yes', then all hg's are eligible for eviction. That means Nat, Jeff & Jordan would be on the block. Michele would cast the sole vote this week.

I think J/J/M would vote yes to the money 'cause that means they could get Gnat out.

That would be the BEST. TWIST. EVER.

Archived