Week 9 - Favorite and Least Favorite Houseguest!

rosebudmom

Who is your favorite and least favorite houseguest?  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite BB houseguest?

• Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite BB houseguest?

• Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Michelle
    • Natalie

Michelle is by far the smartest player. Keeping her plans close to her vest, as they say. But I like Kevin. I really do. My least favorite is Natalie, like everyone else.

Fav - Michele :grin3:

Least fav - Jeff :P

**************BREAKING NEWS*********************************

CHIMA HAS BEEN INDUCTED INTO THE REALITY TV HALL OF SHAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And boy, what a write up they gave her. Most inductee's get one page bur our behated Chima got THREE full pages.

I would attach the link butI don't know how to do that.

Check it out when you have time

favorite - michelle (still want her to win)

least - jordan- i don't hate her but she bores me a bit. she's not very good at much in the house & will probably be fooled again this week. still nice to look at though.

Fav - Michelle

least fav - surprisingly Jeff.

I've liked Michelle from the beginnig this season. I thought she was playing the game well. She wins comps when she needs to, made choices to align herself when she needed to (instead of the typical reality show mistake about gloating about being the "swing vote" and getting picked off themselves), she stood up for herself against Russell and Ronnie and she has managed to not make huge enemies in the house. I think she has a good chance with the jury. so Far Russell would vote for her and if she's sitting next to Jeff or Jordan I really think Jessie and Lydia would back her. Everyone lies in that house. Yet the J/J/N seem ready to demonize her for it. Kevin and Nat said plain as day they were lying to J/J last week, J/J did lie to Michelle and Russell about the Final 4 plan...... Why is it ok game play for them to tell stories but not for her?

I really dislike Jeff right now. Even over my Nat hate, my Jeff hate is stronger. He has pulled a HUGE 180 on Michelle. Yeah it's a game, yeah his alliance is with Jordan and he thinks he can truse K and N more right now, but does he have to be so mean? He condemned Russell for attacking people personally, said he had bno class, but at least Russell said things to people's faces not behind their backs. Russell said things to people's faces to try and get them to blow up and ruin their game, Jeff bad mouthing Michelle behind her back is just petty and cruel. He's not even smart about it. I'm sure she is hearing some of it. That's probably part of the reason she is keeping to herself.

I really hope she wins the POV this week, then she's safe and has a shot at the HOH next week to ensure herself as the final 3.

Go Michelle Go!

(Wow, I wrote alot..... guess the whole nasty talk and turning on your allies crap J/J are pulling is REALLY getting to me)

she barely I mean barely tapped his chest with her boobs and he prolly loved it are you kidding me??? Pa-leassee

I saw Russel smiling when she did it LOL- he did love it!

Least-NAT

FAV- whoever gets him/her out!

I voted Michelle as my favorite this week, because I'm mad at Jeff's game. He's not my least favorite and I'll definitely be happy if he wins, but I'll also be happy when he watches the show and realizes the mistakes he made.

I think Michelle has played a good game as someone with a target on her back, but I was mad that she couldn't straighten out some of the lies that Nat and Kevin were telling (to save Russell). I didn't understand her logic (or Russells) and why they couldn't convince Jeff and Jordan that Kevin and Natalie were the ones lying because they had no other choice.

Choosing a favorite this week was hard.

Natalie is and always will be my least favorite. That doesn't mean that I don't think she's playing smart. She does have her eye on the prize and she's unbelievably still in the game.

Wow in just 1 day there are already over 100 votes and for the first time Jeff is not the lead favorite.

Oh...Thanks for the story, King. I didn't realize the extent of Chima's evilness.

Thanks King123....I appreciate the read. This isn't a chima thread but that girl is ugly from the core out and I feel sorry for anyone that comes in contact w/her. I am sorry about the rape in her life, no one deserves that but she needs mental health assistance. (Where does BB find these people and how did she pass the psych testing?) :scared:

I picked Michele as my fave this week because I feel sorry for her. I still have faith in J/J but the ship is going down.

I don't like or dislike Kev.

GNat has been at the top of my sh*t list since day one.

I don't remember the posters name but, there was someone in the Nat thread yesterday trying to talk us into joining his/her Nat choo-choo train. :lol:

Posted this on Aug 3rd "somewhere else" - any recent feeling change is in ( )

////////

Can I weigh in ?

Ronnie - liked him as a dork, almost hoped he'd win to "show 'em" but hate the schemer but, he is playing the game - ( couldnt wait for him to leave as time went on )

Russ - dumb but CUUUUUUUUUUUTE !!

JEFF - HOTT AS HEEEEEEELLLLLL and seems just as nice as he is good looking - hope he wins it

Jordan - cute, dumb and hanging out with my boyfriend too much !! LOL

Kevin - I go back and forth between liking him and not giving a sh*t ( now leaning more towards really disliking him - his DR's are making me wanna smack him )

Laura - thinks she's hotter than she really is...... gone and soon to be forgotten

Branden - dude, your out

Michelle - blank - dont care one way or the other ( GOD pick a side )

Casey - LOVED HIM - sorry he went - wanted HIM to take it all the way ( still do and wish he had )

Chima - someone PLEASE, KILL HER ( and slowly )

Jessie - ::: insert puking smiley here :::

Lydia - she'd be okay if she'd take her head out of her tw@t ( sorry ) and play the game - like Jessie's a catch ?? BLECH ( and this was way before I ever heard about their "encounters" )

Natalie - liked her 1st night but now she thinks she's somebody AND thinks she's Jessie's somebody - ick, tooey, yuk !! ( I think I like Chima better.... and I wonder how that boyfriend feels watching her laying up on Jessie all the time ??? )

Julie Chen - still only the host cause she bangs the boss ( but looks damn good for being pregnant )

Archived