Thursday, 8/27 Live Show

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be shocked if it's Natalie but I think everyone has decided to get rid of Russell. IMO, I think it's a personal move instead of strategic. If any of the HGs were thinking strategically, then common sense would tell them their that's he'd be the one to take to F2 because no one in the JH would vote for him (maybe Jessie). Forget the screams, personal attacks, etc. and look at the bigger picture that's worth $500,000. Geez.

yep thats what i am hoping for and i can see it happening with everyone totally shocked except russ and michele.then one of them getting hoh and putting up j/j. jeff wins pov ,takes himself down so they are forced to put up kevin and he goes home. that brings us back to the original final 4 but with attitude! love it !!!!!!!!

Have fun!! I'm pretty sure it will be Russell but can't help you for wanting see Natalie come out that door.

Have a great time thinkblue! Say hey to Rusty!!!!

:)

I wish it were going to be Nat too...but I know that's not happening.

I'm looking forward to next week now....

edit...V awww...your son is adorable! :)

interesting night tonight

For sure! I wonder if they will do anything to protect Jeff if he is the one who goes into the JH next week?

As for tonight's show, after Russell's "attitude" the last few days, he seems really difficult to live with, so even if it was more strategic to vote out Natalie, I might send him out just to get him out of the house.

Have fun tonight ThinkBlue, we will be looking for you!

I have tried to come up with a scenerio where Jeff could win without Russell in the JH voting for him so America can break the tie. I cannot see it happening unless Jessie votes for Jeff. If Nat or Kev make it to final 2, noway would Jessie vote for Jeff.

Hopefully Jordan gets so paranoid about being put on the block that she tells Michelle to vote to keep Russell. Then Jordan will blame her vote on Kevin to piss Jeff and Nat off and Russell stays. Jeff would never believe Jordan voted to keep Russell and finally we will see a big move from Jordan.

Jeff is screwed whether the jury votes personal or strategic!!!just sayin

IMHO the only way jeff has a chance to win BB11 is if he is in the final with jordan....that is why he feels EVERYONE should make that their duty/mission to see that this happens!!

It is your lot in this game(life) for you to lay down and let jordan and I walk on your backs to F2!!! The sense of ENTITLEMENT is palpable at this point!

Yup, I agree it will definitely be a personal decision, not strategic. Which is really too bad. But tonite should be a very good eviction show, though not as good as Jessie's was.

Although I respect your opinion I have to disagree with you on this one. Usually jurors have time to decompress in the jury house and clear their minds of their hatred for one another and vote based on who played the best. It would really piss me off if anyone voted based on personel reasons. How childish and a waste of a vote.

Although I respect your opinion I have to disagree with you on this one. Usually jurors have time to decompress in the jury house and clear their minds of their hatred for one another and vote based on who played the best. It would really piss me off if anyone voted based on personel reasons. How childish and a waste of a vote.

Well be prepared to be pissed off because the votes are gonna be personal. The fact is that this group of HGs don't have any game play and bored us to tears up until the coup d'etat was used, which was probably the only best play this season (IMO). EVERY single one of them really acted like they were in high school. They literally took to the theme. If you know of any other moves that were played and should be considered by the jurors, I'm really interested in hearing them. :dork:

Archived