Jeff

CeCiMom

THAT's what I'm talkin about (lol)............what Jeannie said............it has been so hard coming in here and having to defend our guy on all these other levels than just the fact that he wears that towel SO much better than anyone I have EVER seen.............I was SO used to just coming here for the pics and the drooling!............now, I have to get involved and WORK, just to get the love back!

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BARF! Are you serious Erin. Have you seen this guy on BBAD? He is the most annoying arrogant A-hole in the house. Russel is gone, and Jeff is ragging on him making up all kinds bull. Right now on BBAD he is telling Kevin how Russel hates gays and was always back stabbing Kevin whenever Kevin was not around. Russel is gone, no threat to anyone anyone more, why is hell is Jackass Jeff making up crap like that. It is not game, it just plain arrogance. Even Jordon knows he is full of BS.

Are you guys insane? Down on Jeff because he's throwing Michelle under the bus? That's the name of the game people. Name one person left in this house that hasn't thrown someone/anyone under the bus since day one? Michelle was throwing J&J under the bus last night to Kevin in the HOH room. Natalie has thrown Kevin under the bus to Jeff last week...even throwing previous houseguests that have already left under the bus for jury votes. WTF...you can't fault someone for playing the game.

Now if you want to talk about personal attacks, that's a different point all together. All of them are guilty of that and I know it has to be stressfull in that house, but it's no cause to personally attack someones flaws. That's just mean. At least Jeff has verbally said that he doesn't like the person he is in this house......I have a feeling Natalie IS the person she is in this house.

Nothing wrong with throwing someone under the bus, whatever in the hell that means, if it is part of a calculated plan to win, but in the case of jeff it is exposing a more of his true nature; it means they aren't Worthy of winning BB11. Jeff is not that smart, his personality flaws have surfaced in the second half of BB11. Of all those left in the game, he has shown himself the least worthy to win. Just because he has pretty "bod" doesn't make him worthy to win, and I fully expect he will not win, even if he gets to the final 2. Personally I do not want him even in second place because he has shown himself the least worthy of those who remain.

At this point in the game the term throwing someone under the bus is irrelevant. With only 3 choices to go on the block it's about saving your ass. What is Michele supposed to say when asked who should be on the block? She knows Nat is not an option and she'd be a fool to volunteer herself so that only leaves J/J. And don't forget she didn't say anything until Kevin asked her what she would do.

In the beginning of the BB, Jeff was very nice and laid back and having fun. He always said that you needed to have fun in the house because it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. He really didn't understand how the game was played so he figured he'd enjoy the paid vacation by just hanging out in the house and stay away from the "mean" people. He would be the peace maker, at times the bouncer and be the average all around nice guy.

Even when he spoke badly of Jessie's crew, it wasn't ugly. He still maintained civility even though he knew they were speaking badly about him and Jordan.

However, once he had power and was on top, that all went out the window and the vacation was over! He turned nasty by making fun of Michele and saying some really ugly things about her which was not game related or something that would further him in the game.

The remark he made about making Jordan better was just ridiculous. That statement spoke volumes about what he thinks of her as a person. In my opinion, there is no way to turn that statement into something meaningful.

I know this isn't the Jordan thread but her running up and bumping Russell because he was fighting with Jeff puts her in the same category as Natalie when she was taking up for Jessie. There is no difference just because it was Jordan who did it.

Go Michele!!!

ITA BBin Savannah!

I don't like what winning some comps have done to Jeff. He has shown an ugly side and I don't care for it at all.

I totally agree. I was hoping he would win but now....I thought he was too easily manipulated by 2 people who haven't even SPOKEN to him for weeks, Natalie and Kevin. He bought the lie so easily -- bad game play. AND I thought he has not exactly been a loyal player to Russell. He did tell him he was one of the final 4 and then went back on his word. BUT he has started to show that Jordan's lack of game is starting to piss him off.

The remark he made about making Jordan better was just ridiculous.

I didn't take it that he was making her better, I took it that he wants he to have faith and believe in herself. Just like when she told him last week that if it was a certain type of comp she let someone else win. He told her to always try her hardest and not to give up.

IA, Elle. Both my daughter and I took it as a better player in the game so she would focus more on comps and trying to study dates and events. I have seen Jeff on occasion be sharp or annoyed with Jordan, but mostly he is sweet with her. And I have seen Jordan get annoyed with Jeff too.

Jeff... I truely hope you manage to be safe this week. I am hoping.

hoping with you! still loving jeff. seems like his faults are getting magnified in here-imo-while others' get a pass on the same. i'm just hoping to get to gaze @ him on tv for a few more weeks...but it's not looking great.

Sometimes I think it's funny, We all sit and judge the people in the house. Like we've never behaved badly, or had bad judgement, talked about someone behind their back, said not nice things to someone in the heat of the moment or in an argument, made fun of the way someone looked, or any of the other things the houseguests do. And to think we or at least most of us, have done this in our real lives, not in a stressful game environment where we were trying to win 500 thousand. I think that some of the people who came in the house, came in nasty and went out nasty. While I don't know them I think their attitudes speak volumes. I think that some have gotten stressed along the way and don't know what to do with any of it. Jeff's comment on jordan I think was really meant about game play, not her character in general. Anytime you spend so much time with a person some of their quirks are bound to get on your nerves. I don't think Jeff's "true colors" have come out. I don't think his behavior this past week or so is who he is outside the house. Even he said, he doesn't like himself in this house. I think that means the house brings out the worst in him. I can see that between the house, the competitive nature of the game, could all get to a person. I'm disapointed in his actions as of late.. but I still really like him and I still hope he makes it to the final 2.

I love all the Jeff hate it is honestly hilarious to read sometimes. Especially the he isn't deserving to win crap. He is probably the most deserving one there considering he is by far the best competitor left in this group. This whole throwing under the bus crap is completely stupid when we are down to this many you have to do what you have to do to save your own butt.

Bottom line is Jeff must win POV this week if he is to stay probably. Go Jeff this final stretch will be very boring without you!!!!!

Archived